Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant (53038 Views)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) / Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by sugarbelly1: 8:24am On May 24, 2016
Adanna shared the photo as a way of promoting breast feeding of babies. She asked what is unnatural in women breast feeding their babies publicly.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFxLwlLrtLh/?taken-by=adanna_david

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by sugarbelly1: 8:25am On May 24, 2016
Checkout awesome pictures from the vacation with her oyibo husband

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/adanna-ohahim-and-her-family-vacation.html

The kissing and loving tho!! This oyibo man dey enjoy sha oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by sugarbelly1: 8:28am On May 24, 2016
awww
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by saaedlee: 8:31am On May 24, 2016
Clears throat... only perverted minds find it absurd that nursing mothers breastfeed in public.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Smellymouth: 8:37am On May 24, 2016
Chaii.. Fresh borbi grin

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by nikkypearl(f): 8:40am On May 24, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by vizkiz: 8:41am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chaii.. Fresh borbi grin

grin

She for at least show us the breast so we will promote breast feeding better tongue

Chai... When last have I seen breast sef cry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Smellymouth: 8:46am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

grin

She for at least show us the breast so we will promote breast feeding better tongue

Chai... When last have I seen breast sef cry

grin cheesy abeg tell the baby make he shift the head small..

The last time I saw breaast na 5 years ago grin

Who breast EPP? grin

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by vizkiz: 8:49am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy abeg tell the baby make he shift the head small..

The last time I saw breaast na 5 years ago grin

Who breast EPP?

who breast help?

Make you see fresh, succulent, bold and better breast you go know say the sight alone is good for your health.. cheesy Especially that moment when you have your lips locked of em lipsrsealed

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Nobody: 8:51am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

who breast help?

Make you see fresh, succulent, bold and better breast you go know say the sight alone is good for your health.. cheesy Especially that moment when you have your lips locked of em lipsrsealed

gringrin boobs don help me before sha

9 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by vizkiz: 8:53am On May 24, 2016
olihilistic:

gringrin boobs don help me before sha

chai... Make the boobs come big like Estharfabian own. Chai... cheesy
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Smellymouth: 8:56am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

who breast help?

grin Chaii!! Those miscreants ladies with "Olympus has fallen " breast don make me get phobia for fresh breast!!

I rebuke every spirit of ugly borbi hovering around my soul!! grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by icebebe(f): 8:58am On May 24, 2016
I cant wait!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Nobody: 8:58am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

chai... Make the boobs come big like Estharfabian own. Chai... cheesy
her own big shey??

estherfabian your area go good to visit ooo cheesy
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by VIEWS95: 9:00am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chaii.. Fresh borbi grin
lol.... Did u see the boobs

1 Like

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Smellymouth: 9:01am On May 24, 2016
VIEWS95:
lol.... Did u see the boobs

I see small.. grin
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by VIEWS95: 9:01am On May 24, 2016
icebebe:
I cant wait!!!
for what?
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by vizkiz: 9:02am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin Chaii!! Those miscreants ladies with "London has fallen " breast don make me get phobia for fresh breast!!

I rebuke every spirit of ugly borbi hovering around my soul!! grin grin

skiborobo, skibo! Santana, Malaysia, hollandai, Tunisia!!!

Every powers of small boobs oyah come out!!! tongue
Let the big boobs being to devour your imagination!!!! angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by vizkiz: 9:03am On May 24, 2016
olihilistic:
her own big shey??

estherfabian your area go good to visit ooo cheesy

bro, no even go Estharfabian area, she get dog.

No be all those jack dogs oh... You no all these bingo dogs whey never chop for like 2 days grin

2 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Smellymouth: 9:07am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

skiborobo, skibo! Santana, Malaysia, hollandai, Tunisia!!!

Every powers of small boobs oyah come out!!! tongue
Let the big boobs being to devour your imagination!!!! angry

I receive it, I claim it, I am under the anointing!!

Save me father Lord cheesy

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Nobody: 9:08am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

bro, no even go Estharfabian area, she get dog.

No be all those jack dogs oh... You no all these bingo dogs whey never chop for like 2 days grin

i don remove my hands from her matter I beg.

osedvgirl side go sure pass cos she no get dog

and her bobi fresh like morning wine.
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by vizkiz: 9:08am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

I receive it, I claim it, I am under the anointing!!

Save me father Lord cheesy

sprinkes holy water on him... Come out! angry

woah see fresh babe tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by CaroLyner(f): 9:12am On May 24, 2016
these guys above me grin
lalasticla will edit these comments if it should get on front page.

10 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by vizkiz: 9:12am On May 24, 2016
olihilistic:

u don remove my hands from her matter I beg.

osedvgirl side go sure pass cos she no get dog

and her bobi fresh like morning wine.

You don check Laveda own? That breast fit make seun sell nairaland tongue

14 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Nobody: 9:14am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

You don check Laveda own? That breast fit make seun sell nairaland tongue

lemme check her area before 00:00
I go give you feedback.

but she get dog??
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by vizkiz: 9:17am On May 24, 2016
olihilistic:

lemme check her area before 00:00
I go give you feedback.

but she get dog??

No, but she get cat. Black cat oh grin

1 Like

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by VampireeM(f): 9:18am On May 24, 2016
Breast wey gals suck that year in secondary schoolgringrin

I can see she still has nice titts and beautiful too.

Those crazy years in boarding school in O'town. cool

HML babe. God's blessings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by robosky02(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2016
“It’s a pity that most people will complement a woman with huge breast and cleavage and yet will call a woman nursing in public ‘disgusting’. As much as the fight to breastfeeding in public is protected by the law in most countries, unfortunately nursing mothers are still exposed to both the spoken and unspoken distaste for the sight of a baby with nipples in their mouth.”

Common ADA no one is against breast feeding in Nigeria, in fact the government also encourage baby friendly. But I think whatever we do decency should be the watch word.

For crying out loud the countries you mentioned used “breast Feeding cover” in public place. Even in Nigeria its been used
Or are you simple encouraging showing of “huge breast and cleavage” and “ nipples (in baby mouth).” In the public places

@Lalasticlala which way is better? Let everyone talk about it

like serious fast forward,we would not need to do that in the open. cheesy

there is breast feeding cover hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Nobody: 9:34am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

No, but she get cat. Black cat oh grin
you're scaring me

intact I'm not going for big boobi again lemme go for flat ass (hateu2)
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Laveda(f): 9:40am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

You don check Lave da own? That breast fit make seun sell nairaland tongue

lipsrsealed
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by vizkiz: 9:47am On May 24, 2016
Laveda:

lipsrsealed

I love you embarassed
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by pretydiva(f): 9:47am On May 24, 2016
I can't breast feed my child in a public place like dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard / Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.