Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios (40817 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Demmocrats:
The way my sai Buhari is moving this nation, i see it becoming great once again.

Sai Buhari
That bigot.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by billyG(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2015
Bobbystanley:
All we want is Biafra.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by HaffeezMahmud(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2015
wao!! wat a nice move by d presido am impressed. said buhari
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by annibro(f): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2015
dorodee:
From the portfolios already given to permanent secretaries... For sure ministers for finance, defence and petroleum will go to the North!!.. He who keeps Money and power (guns) keeps everything.

Even Agriculture.
I think PMB is more sectional dan Religious.
Wit his appointments so far, he would ve succeeded in reuniting d north which OBJ disunited by making d North central an entity. And if ds is achieved, it'll be difficult 4 any region 2 win an election ever except tru zoning by their party or Rigging or war.
Nigeria shud just be great sha is my concern!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by tymgotel: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Those that mean the can hide money again?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by Ozededes: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2015
Get an Ocean View plot of land in our Awesome view estate in moserekogan village, awoyaya, Lekki Lagos for 3.5m.
Features
200meters away from the beach
Ocean view
Buy and get instant allocation
Free from government or omo onile (land tout)
Behind Eko Akete city
No limitation on building design
120 X 60ft (668sqm)
Well Planned layout

For more info call 09097655731

www.pacismultiplex.com

34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi Lagos.

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by Funmiladey(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2015
JustOzito:
Finance, justice, petroleum, COS, SP, all goes to the parasites we ar forced to live with. The only reasonable position a weakling from the other side has, they ar fighting to collect it by all means yet they ar chanting one nigeria.The Sun Shall Rise
learn to respect other tribes, where were you when all these post were seeded to the SS/SE, please list and prove your points with an unbiased mind.

Shalom
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by Teymanhenry(f): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2015
I think president Buhari came into power to compare himself with Gudluck Jonathan... in everything he wanna do, You must hear about d past government... what does this have to do with his fleets of presidential planes.? huh? for d case of d ministers... when You merge ministries and give portfolios to only a few ministers, do You think they can carry out their jobs properly That's the disadvantage... for example merging the ministry of finance n economy... it may seem similar but there's a huge difference, finance deals with money management while economy deals with raising the country's profits either thru exports or any means. what I'm saying it that the job can be too big for d ministers
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Are u sure about that?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by mymadam(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2015
sammyj:
Even minister of justice willl go to the North. However, how do you expect PMB to give joiucy portfolio to people that gave him 5% and expect him to win after 2019. Abeg SAI BABA joo !!!!

Ha, ha, ha! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2015
hmmm... maybe this would reduce the cost of governance.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by Nickymezor(f): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2015
RealAdewole:
what will the minister without portfolio be doing? collecting monthly salary and allowances or what?
Good question wey dey beg 4 answer...
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by dammytosh: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2015
mrhipup:
still waiting 4 change
change from JONATHAN to BUHARI already happened.

Were you asleeep ? grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by texazzpete(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2015
steph2sweet:

Pls go get some sence.

Ironic advice from someone who cannot even spell the word 'sense'. I mean, I could spell that word when I was in Primary 4!
I know our standards have really fallen, but you should be ashamed of yourself!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by Vyolet(f): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2015
It is the same as,"chop money minister".
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by chiddye(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2015
a politicians pecks of office shouldn't be more than a level 12 civil servant, the only reason corruption hasn't left Nigerian politics is because of the over bloated resources given to political offices.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by tolexy007(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2015
dorodee:
From the portfolios already given to permanent secretaries...[b] For sure ministers for finance, defence and petroleum will go to the Nort[/b]h!!.. He who keeps Money and power (guns) keeps everything.
while ministers for Special duty, youth and sport, trasportation, culture etc will be given to SW and SE.. grin grin grin grin we have being scammed
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by chernest2002: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Confusion every where, a confused man leading a confused government and confused nation. I pray god give us four nation out of confused Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by effty(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
See ur head. E don over yu na.
dorodee:
From the portfolios already given to permanent secretaries... For sure ministers for finance, defence and petroleum will go to the North!!.. He who keeps Money and power (guns) keeps everything.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by steph2sweet(f): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
texazzpete:

Ironic advice from someone who cannot even spell the word 'sense'. I mean, I could spell that word when I was in Primary 4!
I know our standards have really fallen, but you should be ashamed of yourself!
I repeat, go get some sense. F*uck off my mention little kid.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by jarfarchiks(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
chinchum:
25 ministries for 36 ministers
What a waste !
Smh
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by texazzpete(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2015
steph2sweet:

See? You're learning! I've just taught you how to spell the word 'sense'. Thank me later cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by JustOzito(f): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Funmiladey:
learn to respect other tribes, where were you when all these post were seeded to the SS/SE, please list and prove your points with an unbiased mind.

Shalom
Ok sir
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by JustOzito(f): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2015
modesty200:
JustOzito:
Finance, justice, petroleum, COS, SP, all goes to the parasites we ar forced to live with. The only reasonable position a weakling from the other side has, they ar fighting to collect it by all means yet they ar chanting one nigeria.The Sun Shall Rise ..........................................
i think you have big problem in your life,,,, you said south east of nigeria is the bigest parasite nigeria has in what case and in what means? you have serious problem in life and i help you beg God to give you another chance to recover from your mistakenly born. yorubas really got some thing in heads since this last elections i havent seen north insullting south east much, i live here and meet mostly with northerners and yorubas and i have come to realised their is something wrong with yorubas, you said south eastherns are nigeria problem but you are calling for killing of biafra,,,,,,,mind you i never in suport of biafra since i was born i believe in one nigeria and i believe their is unity in diversities, but the envent that is holding on in nigeria these days has really change my thoughts and my mind, i have begining to reason other ways now, i have begining to think biafra is the way out for us to live freely as human beings because right now we are not living as human beings but living as total animals in a so call nigeria i dont want to use the name zoo targ by kalu and co,,,,please remember before i thought of spending my whole life only in lagos and all my properties are in lagos but right now this days i have change my mind , i begining to reason that we have no love or future in nigeria,
Too long I can't read. But tnks for d enlightenment
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by JustOzito(f): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
south south is not complaining .. South westerners are not complaining ... What is your own ? Have you forgotten that south east is the biggest parasite in this country?
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by JustOzito(f): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2015
texazzpete:

So when Niger Deltans dey complain about 'parasite', you with precious little oil in your homeland dey add mouth abi?
Thanks for the information
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios by anonimi: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
steph2sweet:

Interesting personal text to go with an even more interesting dp.

some people are so poor that the only thing they have is money

Obviously money is not the only thing you have. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video / The Old Lagos In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.