Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership (17571 Views)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2015
RichDad1:

The same local Amala politics that unseat you hero GEJ and obliterated your almighty PDP?
Wake up Chukwudi, reality beckons. cheesy

Lolz amala politics indeed!! How many votes did yorubas contribute to GEJ's defeat? Abegi make I hear word jare!!

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by HzRF(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2015
RichDad1:

As expected from a Wailer.
Where was Dogara when Femi was giving PDP sleepless night at the 7th assembly?
Who is more loyal to the party.
Someone that got the blessing of his party or someone that back stabbed his party by forming alliance with the opposition to rise to power?
Well, I'm not surprised. PDP as a party dies not mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians since inception.
But get this at he back of your mind, PDP's days of reckoning is near.

Another fool sighted
. House of assembly is not Daura Secret Service where ur D3(D Daura President) can appoint his family members.

It's d duty of all the rep to choose

And most of the rep see dogara as more intelligent, dillegence, fit ask tambuwal to lead. majority of the rep believes in dogara way

U can continue ur gnashing of teeth like they say

. "minority will have their say majority will have their way"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by HzRF(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2015
RichDad1:

The same local Amala politics that unseat you hero GEJ and obliterated your almighty PDP?
Wake up Chukwudi, reality beckons. cheesy
Continue to delude ursef in tinubu already he knows his worth
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by omojeesu(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Greed and selfishness meet together. The end is self destruction!
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by ifISLAPYOU(f): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Hahaha fish
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by IYANGBALI: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2015
he no concern me,na dem dem,if dem like make dem bream dem head.
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by IYANGBALI: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz amala politics indeed!! How many votes did yorubas contribute to GEJ's defeat? Abegi make I hear word jare!!
gej almost relocated to Lagos and spent a lot of money in yoruba land just to win our votes,but we chop and clean mouth grin grin grin

Make i shiiiit on top of people under me
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by ifISLAPYOU(f): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

y yoruba? Jealously and envy is the only attribute thats common with biafra 'supporters'.....

Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by omojeesu(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Would PMB have won without SWest's votes?
PMB's victory is GEJ's loss!
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by IYANGBALI: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2015
omojeesu:

abeg make una ignore pa chukwudi44 he has developed hatred for Yorubas since our girls no gree date am grin
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by ndcide(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Remove Femi gbajabiamila and the house will be at peace.

The guy is just overheating the polity.

Even Tambuwal who worked with Femi and dogara, told the world that dogara is a better person than gbajabiamila.

Imagine how the house would have been if gbajabiamila was speaker. There would have been commotion everywhere.
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by DOCTORDONE: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Politics is always like that.
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by dunkem21(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2015
..Femi Gbajabiamila is grossly incompetent - Amibu Tambuwal grin
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by McKc22(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2015
am tired of

APSHIT
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by omojeesu(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
abeg make una ignore pa chukwudi44 he has developed hatred for Yorubas since our girls no gree date am grin

I only hope PMB won't dissapoint the SWest at the end of the day!
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by Rotimi47: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Femi should know that there is a difference between yoruba politics where his master tinubu dominates and national politics. If he doesn't behave, he will soon be thrown under the bus
Na so e easy? If Gbaja played ethnic politics that is full of tribal sentiments like PDP, he won't be where he is today; let them remove him if they can.

It's a funny scenario to see that the person being spanked right, front & center is still the same person telling people he is winning the fight.
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by basilo101: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2015
omojeesu:

is he d president SW or presidend of Nigeria?
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by BraniacX(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2015
omojeesu:

. in the voice of Femi kuti "I sorry sorry oh! I sorry for Yoruba peeps"
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by thundafire: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2015
very simple APC used tambuwal 2 destroy PDP nd DOGARA will surely crumble APC cs it's clear dy foolish gbajamilia is after dy juicy spots cs since he dint clinch dy speakership he is shouting with his 'PAST FOUR EYE'
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by 247notire(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Frankiss44:

Listen to yourself... What we need is a democrat that is loyal to Nigerians and not a crazy party..
Leave him pls. Wat else is a zombie supposed to say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by 247notire(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Yoruba girl ke? Well, most of my Yoruba frnds are all looking for how to marry igbo girls. I can't understand why...
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by 247notire(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2015
omojeesu:

Of course mister. In SW it APC to PDP votes was in a ratio of abt 60 to 40 or even less. It was a very close call.
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by IYANGBALI: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2015
247notire:
Yoruba girl ke? Well, most of my Yoruba frnds are all looking for how to marry igbo girls. I can't understand why...
you be pa chuckwudi?
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by 247notire(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you be pa chuckwudi?
Ask Google.
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by saint047(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2015
When some of us make the kind of misguided utterances we usually are tempted to, one thing that should be a driving force is introspection!
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by 4C2215131: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2015
RichDad1:

As expected from a Wailer.
Where was Dogara when Femi was giving PDP sleepless night at the 7th assembly?
Who is more loyal to the party.
Someone that got the blessing of his party or someone that back stabbed his party by forming alliance with the opposition to rise to power?
Well, I'm not surprised. PDP as a party dies not mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians since inception.
But get this at he back of your mind, PDP's days of reckoning is near.

It isn't near, it is here and now. You see their national oga begging Nigerians to pardon their mistakes. You can see the desperation in their moves allegedly reaching out to IBB and stuff. Whether they will weather out this storm is left to posterity.

That party was a curse to this country and why I am not feeling buoyed up by APC is not far fetched, it is just a recycled PDP save that man from Daura saves the day and given all the snakes and vampires around him, he needs more than the staff of Moses to lead us to the promised land.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by IYANGBALI: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2015
247notire:
Ask Google.
google talk say your own mumu no get rival

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. / Tijani Aliyu Booed During Presentation Of Certificates To FCT Council Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.