Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership (17573 Views)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by nickxtra(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2015
makzeze:
Speaker Dogara should be removed and not Gbajabiamila, because Dogara is more loyal to PDP than his party APC.
Gbam!
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by 247notire(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
google talk say your own mumu no get rival
You obviously lack basic respect. U think because it's NL u can just hurl insults as u like? Disrespecting a man who never disrespected u is punishable by death or mutilation in the Sicilian code I live by. You better be very very careful sir. Cheers.
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by IYANGBALI: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2015
247notire:
You obviously lack basic respect. U think because it's NL u can just hurl insults as u like? Disrespecting a man who never disrespected u is punishable by death or mutilation in the Sicilian code I live by. You better be very very careful sir. Cheers.
i gave you what you deserved,if you dont like it,go and die tongue tongue
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by nickxtra(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2015
saint047:
Every Reps committee is key to development

From Petroleum to Public Complaints committee

Femi & APC are looking for Juicy. Shame!
Point of correction, Femi and APC are not looking for juicy positions, but their grouse is that on what justification would an opposition party has almost equal house committees with the majority and ruling party? It is not and it has never been obtainable in no democracy in the world. Dogara is just on a mission to either destroy the APC and PDP relevant or to undermine the supremacy of the party.
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by 247notire(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i gave you what you deserved,if you dont like it,go and die tongue tongue
U seem to think it's all a joke. Anyway continue with ur folly. U'll get wats been coming soon enough. For the last time, be very careful seňor... Cheers...
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by IYANGBALI: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
247notire:
U seem to think it's all a joke. Anyway continue with ur folly. U'll get wats been coming soon enough. For the last time, be very careful seňor... Cheers...
i have given you enough attention for the this year,now fok off
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by 247notire(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i have given you enough attention for the this year,now fok off
Most of ur posts stink with insanity and malaise. Ur dysfunctional but don't know it yet. Get a life dude...
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by IYANGBALI: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
247notire:
Most of ur posts stink with insanity and malaise. Ur dysfunctional but don't know it yet. Get a life dude...
hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by Bonniee(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmmmm! Nigerian politicians are playing more politics than governance. Am not a pro PDP but am sure APC would be most disappointed in herself if by 2019 Nigeria becomes worse than she met her
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by kunzaar83(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
makzeze:
Speaker Dogara should be removed and not Gbajabiamila, because Dogara is more loyal to PDP than his party APC.
na your fada will be removed idiot, even una master tinibu try putting his puppet gbaja he couldn't, Dogara only gave gbaja the house leader because of PMBs intervention, yoloba loosers fro tinibu to all of una wey be the boys to the boys of tinibu
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by kunzaar83(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
RichDad1:

Dogara is playing with fire that will soon consume him.
funny, which fire, from yoloba loosers? Gbaja's nonsence and donkeyness is coming out now, every 1 is looking, he's fast becoming useless to d house, very soon he'll be booted out nonsence...... Dogara pass even tinibu talkless of 1 rat called gbaja. gather tinibu, gbaja, and all dia boys Dogara will flush them in a toilet, useless pipo
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by RichDad1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
kunzaar83:
funny, which fire, from yoloba loosers? Gbaja's nonsence and donkeyness is coming out now, every 1 is looking, he's fast becoming useless to d house, very soon he'll be booted out nonsence...... Dogara pass even tinibu talkless of 1 rat called gbaja. gather tinibu, gbaja, and all dia boys Dogara will flush them in a toilet, useless pipo
I know what is paining you but I'll let you wallow in your folly. tongue
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by makzeze: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
kunzaar83:
na your fada will be removed idiot, even una master tinibu try putting his puppet gbaja he couldn't, Dogara only gave gbaja the house leader because of PMBs intervention, yoloba loosers fro tinibu to all of una wey be the boys to the boys of tinibu
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION.
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by kunzaar83(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
RichDad1:

As expected from a Wailer.
Where was Dogara when Femi was giving PDP sleepless night at the 7th assembly?
Who is more loyal to the party.
Someone that got the blessing of his party or someone that back stabbed his party by forming alliance with the opposition to rise to power?
Well, I'm not surprised. PDP as a party dies not mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians since inception.
But get this at he back of your mind, PDP's days of reckoning is near.
grabbing power in which ever legal is good, the house of reps is not a party institution that its the party that must indorse you b4 u be speaker, every member has equal right, we from the north will never ever seat down and see 1 useless maggot called tinibu highjack the govt we formed with our hand, by putting his puppets in power, who does he think is he? We gave him vp, he came back for Sen president andn Speaker. And their deputies, he failed, he stilln come back for ministers andn still failed aint you guys ashame of urselves that u even accuse Dogara of any wrong doing? I even like the way Dogara dealt with all of them, Mark my word gbaja will not even pass 1 year as a house leader you will see mark my word, he's fast becoming a floor member, the house leader will come from the south/east mark my word
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by kunzaar83(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
RichDad1:

I know what is paining you but I'll let you wallow in your folly. tongue
common sence will show u nothing is paining me, na d vp without portfolio them give tinibu go pain me? That vp even el-rufai commisioner get power pass am, burden of neccesity as vp osinbajo, we only have 2 vps, El-rufai and Tambuwal, accept it or leave it na u sabi
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by omojeesu(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
basilo101:

is he d president SW or presidend of Nigeria?

Of Nigeria, of course. He must be fair to all but must not shortchange his supporters in the scheme of things while not also deprive the blocks where it was clearly demonstrated that he was unwanted!

I think he understands what I am saying!
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by arabianights: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
tolexy007:
Dogara made the mistake the day he succumb to the pressure by allowing Femi to b the Leader of the House, but i will be so happy if the plot comes to reality and remove Gbajabiamila a.k.a Mr juicy

succum to what ? ,,...........................My dear the only mistake he did was to sit on asit that was never meant for him.
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by tolexy007(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
arabianights:

succum to what ? ,,...........................My dear the only mistake he did was to sit on asit that was never meant for him.
and who did the sit belong to?
Re: Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership by arabianights: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
tolexy007:

and who did the sit belong to?

are you serious with this question. please i have no time for children

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tijani Aliyu Booed During Presentation Of Certificates To FCT Council Chairmen / Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker / Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.