Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? (1137 Views)

Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala / When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 11, 2015
First Lagos and South "waste" is not part of Biafra territory. Therefore, while the IPOB has requested the ibos in the North to return to South East, when are they going to ask those in South "waste" to go back to iboland ?

Do biafrans want to forcefully incorporate the yorubas into their agenda ? You call them betrayals and all sort of names yet you refuse to leave their land.

8 Likes

Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by Kestolovee95(f): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2015
If you yorubas want to kill Biafrans for the fulani you serve, you are welcomed with open arms. We will like to have that on record.

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by Utchgirl(f): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Kestolovee95:
If you yorubas want to kill Biafrans for the fulani you serve, you are welcomed with open arms. We will like to have that on record.

I Jus look @ ur moniker 2 check if u r d same kestolove95 dt is alwaz attacking d Igbos.

@ d topic,
I'm nt surprise wit d rubbish u created as a thread,dis is wht 2much eating of amala can cause. U r nt thinking straight.Dnt u knw dt dia r many south wasteners in east too? So whn wil dey leave south east?

Those who live in glass houz shld nt throw stones !
Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2015
Seriously? U want them to leave their investments for Biafra sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by psucc(m): 7:15am On Nov 11, 2015
You may have to ask those who have the opportunity to survive how much loss they have not suffered in the north as a result of the ethnic cleansing when it became obvious that their lives were at stake?

If the Biafra eventually birth, those investments will be assumed to be in foreign land.
Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by Flyoruboy(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2015
#FACT: The vast majority of well-to-do-igbos made/still make their wealth outside igboland. If it what you are asking was that easy they would have moved since never to return. Even many of the ones that moved back East from the North have largely returned there. Life is really hard in the East economically hence the persistent migration.

But regardless, I pray Biafra comes to pass for them since that is what they want.

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by Money40: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2015
Am in Lagos I won't come back I will fight them here, Yorubas are cowards, but I will I advice those on the north to return to Biafra land, we in the West can take care of the Yorubas.
Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Sarboy:
First Lagos and South "waste" is not part of Biafra territory. Therefore, while the IPOB has requested the ibos in the North to return to South East, when are they going to ask those in South "waste" to go back to iboland ?

Do biafrans want to forcefully incorporate the yorubas into their agenda ? You call them betrayals and all sort of names yet you refuse to leave their land.

They should leave as fast as possible. A lot of sanity will be observed in lagos

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by arcis: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Money40:
Am in Lagos I won't come back I will fight them here, Yorubas are cowards, but I will I advice those on the north to return to Biafra land, we in the West can take care of the Yorubas.

We.e.....
Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by veraponpo(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Biafra is a fraud. Ojukwu regretted taking his action of 1967, so Nnamdi KANU will regret his own too. He uses Nigeria's passport yet he claims Biafra, who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by yahrant140(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Smh.. Yeye dey smell!
Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by Pavore9: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2015
IPOB can not decree on an igbo man who is legitimately and peacefully earning the sustenance of his family in other parts of Nigeria to relocate to the South East. The size of the entire 5 South Eastern states is not even up to the size of Kogi State, how can over 25million people squeeze in there? Where will the farmland to grow food to feed that number come from?

Yes, one may opine that Lagos with a smaller space have over 20 million inhabitant but that has made Lagos a concrete jungle and feeding that huge population in dependent on what is grown in other parts of the Country as Lagos State cannot feed itself!
Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by Ephemmm: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2015
Money40:

You see! fugitive-parasitic-son-of-chest-beater everywhere tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by AustineE1: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Op,your question should ve been,how are the Yorubas going to pay up for the properties and investments igbos have in south west,so that igbos can leave for their Biafra?
Stop masturbating about other peoples hard work and efforts,you go about Lagos looking at massive achievements of the ever industrious Igbos and you which they will leave it for your ilks,who are perpetual failures.
Even when Biafra comes to fruition like Pakistian and Indian,South Sudan and Sudan,Serbia and Montenegro etc,according to United Nations convention on soveriegnity,the properties still belongs to the original or except otherwise where necessary compensation are made.
But we all knows that the south West Indigenes are way too poor to pay up one tenth of what Igbos has in their land,even in a whole life time,they can never afford it. So that makes south west and the North perpetually indebted to the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by Yujin(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Flyoruboy:
#FACT: The vast majority of well-to-do-igbos made/still make their wealth outside igboland. If it what you are asking was that easy they would have moved since never to return. Even many of the ones that moved back East from the North have largely returned there. Life is really hard in the East economically hence the persistent migration.

But regardless, I pray Biafra comes to pass for them since that is what they want.
If your prayers for our success is from a sincere heart then may God bless your endeavours. The economic situation there is harsh because the Nigerian government made it so. An area with a very high population density deliberately marginalized to rot and decay was a well thought out plan by those who with the help of Britain and Russia won the genocidal war that was meant to keep a supposed country united. Why do you think the youth will keep quiet? We will challenge the status quo. Give us biafra.
Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by kingzizzy: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Sarboy:

We will ask them to come back home after Biafra is achieved. Until then, anyone can stay where the like while there is still Nigeria
Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by Yujin(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Pavore9:
IPOB can not decree on an igbo man who is legitimately and peacefully earning the sustenance of his family in other parts of Nigeria to relocate to the South East. The size of the entire 5 South Eastern states is not even up to the size of Kogi State, how can over 25million people squeeze in there? Where will the farmland to grow food to feed that number come from?

Yes, one may opine that Lagos with a smaller space have over 20 million inhabitant but that has made Lagos a concrete jungle and feeding that huge population in dependent on what is grown in other parts of the Country as Lagos State cannot feed itself!
Biafra is bigger than the five eastern states and whether we can feed ourselves or not is non of your business. Simply support our quest since we are all the problems Nigeria is facing. Won't you be happy to be separated from your problems?
Re: When Will IPOB Ask Ibos In South West To Come Back To Biafra ? by Pavore9: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Yujin:

Biafra is bigger than the five eastern states and whether we can feed ourselves or not is non of your business. Simply support our quest since we are all the problems Nigeria is facing. Won't you be happy to be separated from your problems?

It is my business and have every right to air it. A wise woman should not just yes to any man's proposal of marriage all in a haste of wanting to bear Mrs without having to think, how can this man be a value to me? What are the qualities he possess that would be a strong foundation for the family life ahead? etc.

My primary identity is tied to being Igbo and any extra identity is subject to choice. We have igbos all over the world who have taken up citizenships of their Country of residence, does it make them less igbo than you and I? HELL NO!

(1) (Reply)

"France will lead a merciless fight against terrorists" - Prez. Francois Holland / Prince Abubakar Audu’s Death Opens New Ideologies For Kogi State With Bello / Nigerians Reacts To Social Media Bill On Twitter With #notosocialmediabill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.