Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Egede,Enugu State(Graphic Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Egede,Enugu State(Graphic Photo) (656 Views)

Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General / Photo Of Nigeria Soldier Hitting Egede(Cultic Gesticulation)Surfaces On FB / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Egede,Enugu State(Graphic Photo) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Fulani herdsmen in Egede, Udi Local Govt Area of Enugu State on Friday ,November 6,2025 reportedly murdered Mr Chinwuba Ekwueme, a 42-yr old father of three and a member of the Egede Neighbourhood Watch.

This was disclosed by the traditional ruler of Egede, Igwe Polycarp Oyigbo who lamented the continuous attacks and killing of his subjects by the Fulani herdsmen.He wondered why the government has not done anything to arrest the trend.

"I do not know whether it would have been better to allow them to take the law into their hands; so government should take appropriate actions to end the menace".

President General of the Egede Town Union, Clement Amuji expressed dismay over the recurrent pain brought to the community by the herdsmen.He said:

"The attack by these herdsmen has become a menace to our people. We have been complaining to the government; we have written several letters to Udi Local Government Council, and the District Police Officer (DPO), 9th-Mile. This has been happening; they have been destroying our crops and raping our women."

May his soul rest in peace.Amen

Re: Man Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Egede,Enugu State(Graphic Photo) by Perfectwazobia: 6:50am On Nov 11, 2015
God
Re: Man Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Egede,Enugu State(Graphic Photo) by orobs93(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Alright
Re: Man Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Egede,Enugu State(Graphic Photo) by kayboy4y(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Brutal...but what's ur source?
Re: Man Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Egede,Enugu State(Graphic Photo) by zinachidi(m): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2015
i dunno even know y these southeast governors still allow these herdsmen innto their state.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Egede,Enugu State(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Jehovah!! The last time the yoruba's condemned the kidnap of olu falae, instead of our igbo brothers to join in condemning the act and force FG to stop this fulani marauders, they were busy gloating.

I hate tribalism... please let's all join hands, put heads together SW, SS, SE NC, let's think of how best we can handle this fulani nama's. it is a generic problem and not an igbo or yoruba issue
Re: Man Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Egede,Enugu State(Graphic Photo) by Dahveydson(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2015
It's amazing how Fulani herdsmen keep killing Nigerians, but they are not considered a threat to our unity.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Egede,Enugu State(Graphic Photo) by xreal: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2015
If I walk on the street with a phone pouch hung on my belt; police will accost me "wetin dey inside dia, open - I say open!".

A fulani will walk the same street flaunting a Sharpened Knife/Cutlass.
Police will say nothing.

These people are devils, robbers, murderers, kidnappers.

The should be restricted.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Egede,Enugu State(Graphic Photo) by boboLIL(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2015
they cut dat man wela oh, chai rip

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Attack On Paris / APC Trying To Deceive Igbos With Presidency / France Launches Airstrikes On ISIS In Syria Days After Horrific Paris Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.