Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General (42216 Views)

Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order / Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by softwerk(f): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
VIDEO: Nigerian Army Gen says attacks on Fulanis in the Mambilla was genocide committed against Fulani in Taraba aimed at wiping them out! pic.twitter.com/DOYDBz2BS4

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/880109274717966346/video/1

1 Share

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
softwerk:
VIDEO: Nigerian Army Gen says attacks on Fulanis in the Mambilla was genocide committed against Fulani in Taraba aimed at wiping them out! pic.twitter.com/DOYDBz2BS4
What of the killings in Uzo Uwani? #commercialranching

361 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
God punish those useless army them....

362 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by xcolanto(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
What else is a Fulani lead army suppose to say? Genocide and we never saw a dead body? Rather just cuts with a machete, no houses burnt? No killing of children and women? Common NA tell us another story!! angry angry

171 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
The World Is Taking Note Of All These Events. This Comment Have Given MAZI NNAMDI KANU A Stronger Foundation To Build On.
Pls Continue.

316 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by DjAndroid: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
And now. It is getting clearer.

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by BuariCopyPaste: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
What
Nobody should stop me cos I must faint

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
What of the hundreds if not thousands murdered in agatu,benue, Enugu, southern kaduna and the middle belt by bubu rampaging Fulani herdsmen brother

Kudos to my guys at taraba is high time those murderers learnt their lesson

Useless people

316 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by remi1444: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
am tayad of this country... I would leave for my country soon.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by obontami: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2017

I hope they didn't destroy joints where Omo boys can fccck some aboki good pussy.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by FemiFimile: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
The General no get name?

I heard dat fulani committed suicide?

15 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by lazsnaira(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
WE ALL KNOW NNAMDI KANU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT!

you will not see our brothers and sisters from south west here...because to say the truth against their fellow muslim powers up north is sacriledgious ...WHICH IS WHY people like FFK & FAYOSE are not considered pure yorubas because they lack the general pretentious nature of their people!

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by vanbonattel: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is there anyone still left in doubt that Nigerian army is biased?

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Dereformer(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
The attacks in Agatu, Benue state and that in Enugu state carried out by murderous Fulani herdsmen were not aimed at wipping the people of those areas off.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by ojun50(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Them still remain for the place, season two thy come very soon

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by auntysimbiat(f): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by vikosh(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
those mambila boys no get joy o make all those aboki relocate if them like them self o cause the way things be them fit show again for part two for finish the job properly

11 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by vikosh(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
those mambila boys no get joy o make all those aboki relocate if them like them self o cause the way things be them fit show again for part two for finish the job properly grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by kocvalour(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
useless statement

I hate the NA with passion

infact I just hate this country!!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by SalamRushdie: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
And the killing of Agatu people, Benue people, plateau people was what? Nigerian Army keeps being very very partisan when it comes to Fulani people

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by BuariCopyPaste: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
God why did I find myself in Nigeria

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by zombieHUNTER: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nonsense ... I didn't know the Nigerian army had genocide in their dictionary
What of their killings of Shiites
Or the killing of unarmed protesters

This regime has shown it's not for equity and justice
It the government for the 97%

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Luckylife(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
it will never be well for those using Nigeria Army for ethnic or region supporters

28 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by hucienda: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
The ones happening to farmers in the south nko, ehn NA?

33 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
I'm proud of the Taraba youths

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by kenny987(f): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
What

Nobody should stop me cos I must faint

Ngwa just lie down spread-eagled wherever u are, the faint will just come fiam! cheesy grin

15 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by kenny987(f): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
The NA is so partisan they can't even hide! Shebi they were busy debating number of corpses reported to d police in Agatu now ds one that we haven't even seen any loose limb is genocide. What about Enugu, Plateau, Southern Kaduna and so on? Useless army pigs!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Ojiofor: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Just look at how bias Awusa/fulani army can be.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Paperwhite(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
And the ones these barbaric Fulanis having been killing before now will be called what? angry angry See the preferential treatment this zoo of a country accord these senseless killers Then someone will tell me to share the same nationality with these brutes? Thunder fire them all.

32 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Paperwhite(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
kenny987:
The NA is so partisan they can't even hide! Shebi they were busy debating number of corpses reported to d police in Agatu now ds one that we haven't even seen any loose limb is genocide. What about Enugu, Plateau, Southern Kaduna and so on? Useless army pigs!
That is ehen! This country is so nauseating dear.

7 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Paperwhite(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
kocvalour:
useless statement

I hate the NA with passion

infact I just hate this country!!
We're in it together.I don't want to belong to this shot hole of a country.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / APC Suffers Another Setback As Fake Ballard Letter Is Debunked / Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.