Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. (913 Views)

Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) / Warning To Our Igbo Brothers In Asaba, Anioma, Ogwashi Ukwu Nd Others… Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by honeywealth75(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Hello,

Good morning everybody, am a young Nigerian from the Northern central part of Nigeria, from my own point of views and after pondering over the recent development in the country of some igbos 'IPOB' members protesting the arrest of their media frontier director, Nnamdi Kanu by the Nigerian goverment, from my own point of view i think Nigeria generally we have not been fair to theem, even though they may have their own shortcomings, we all should just let go of all grudges and hatred against each other. Considering the fact of the primary right freedom and the power to determing your existence and the way you live your life,yes they have the right to go their own way provided everybody is carried along, not by hate speeches, not by illegal activities on nigeria soil and its air space, not by definitely not by war. We all have to respect that, but the unity and future of oe Nigeria should not bee threatned Nigeria is GOD's country, thou shall not break it,
so here are my 3 questions to them.

1.Are you people sure you are really commited to this cause, is it not for some selfish interest by some people who failed to understand the history of Nigeria?

2.Have you also consider the economic and social inplication of biafra if you finally achieve your aim?

3.Are you sure a single Niger Delta tribe will follow you or you dont even need any tribe just you igbos only?

Waiting for your answers, critics are welcome, but criticise am well.
Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by kingzizzy: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2015
honeywealth75:

1.Are you people sure you are really commited to this cause, is it not for some selfish interest by some people who failed to understand the history of Nigeria?

2.Have you also consider the economic and social inplication of biafra if you finally achieve your aim?

3.Are you sure a single Niger Delta tribe will follow you or you dont even need any tribe just you igbos only?

1] Biafrans are commited to the cause. we are tired the British invented fraud called Nigeria. Only a deranged human being will not seek to get his own independent country

2] The social implication of getting Biafra is not as important as the economic implication and from all indices, Biafra has all it takes to be an economic giant.

3] Most tribes in the Niger-Delta are even more tired of Nigeria than anyone else

5 Likes

Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by jimi4us: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Please lets ignore the OP he's just an almajiri with a new tecno phone and Mtn 10mb. Or he's an amala head claiming almajiri.

1 Like

Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by Yujin(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2015
jimi4us:
Please lets ignore the OP he's just an almajiri with a new tecno phone and Mtn 10mb. Or he's an amala head claiming almajiri.
How dare you call a man who made his voice clear in that he wants to understand the nexus on the recent agitation for biafra an almajiri? If you can't give him cogent reasons don't belittle him. Don't create more enemies for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by Yujin(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Op I'll get to you later. Duty beckons.
Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by EternalTruths: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2015
honeywealth75:
Hello,

Good morning everybody, am a young Nigerian from the Northern central part of Nigeria, from my own point of views and after pondering over the recent development in the country of some igbos 'IPOB' members protesting the arrest of their media frontier director, Nnamdi Kanu by the Nigerian goverment, from my own point of view i think Nigeria generally we have not been fair to theem, even though they may have their own shortcomings, we all should just let go of all grudges and hatred against each other. Considering the fact of the primary right freedom and the power to determing your existence and the way you live your life,yes they have the right to go their own way provided everybody is carried along, not by hate speeches, not by illegal activities on nigeria soil and its air space, not by definitely not by war. We all have to respect that, but the unity and future of oe Nigeria should not bee threatned Nigeria is GOD's country, thou shall not break it,

Why we want Biafra

1) In Biafra, we will control our resources , using it to prosper and secure our society

2) In Biafra, revolution against corruption is possible because there would be no Northern soldier to protect our corrupt leaders

3) In Biafra, we shall build seaports airports etc with our resources without waiting for Northerners to award the contracts.

4) In Biafra, no one will be killed because of his political religious etc views as seen in Nigeria.

5) In Biafra, lies the hope of the Black people. Who will be liberated from underdevelopment through Biafran technology.

DO WE HAVE THE MEANS TO ACHIEVE IT.?

I say yes.?

Why.?

Because we have the human/material resources and the right attitude for nation building cool

Thank you

I eagerly expect your reaction

1 Like

Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by IGBOPRINCE: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2015
jimi4us:
if the op is not from the north then I am not from the east either.
Borne those things, anybody can claimed any place or state he came from, this is faceless forum biko.
So right now op is from the north and we shall answer him well like what others did.

He asks a question, let's give him an answers, remember without igbos mentioned one day, nairaland will be bored so lets keep them busy nwanne.

1 Like

Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by moderation2020: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2015
Yujin:

How dare you call a man who made his voice clear in that he wants to understand the nexus on the recent agitation for biafra an almajiri? If you can't give him cogent reasons don't belittle him. Don't create more enemies for yourself.

my friend shut up who are, imbecilic somebody
Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by honeywealth75(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2015
Thanks so much, u see all these things seems easy when been said, than done, South sudan as a case study av nt gotten it right, they av oil jst like u, and also in a landlock region as u are.
EternalTruths:

Why we want Biafra

1) In Biafra, we will control our resources , using it to prosper and secure our society

2) In Biafra, revolution against corruption is possible because there would be no Northern soldier to protect our corrupt leaders

3) In Biafra, we shall build seaports airports etc with our resources without waiting for Northerners to award the contracts.

4) In Biafra, no one will be killed because of his political religious etc views as seen in Nigeria.

5) In Biafra, lies the hope of the Black people. Who will be liberated from underdevelopment through Biafran technology.

DO WE HAVE THE MEANS TO ACHIEVE IT.?

I say yes.?

Why.?

Because we have the human/material resources and the right attitude for nation building cool

Thank you

I eagerly expect your reaction
Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by EternalTruths: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2015
honeywealth75:
Thanks so much, u see all these things seems easy when been said, than done, South sudan as a case study av nt gotten it right, they av oil jst like u, and also in a landlock region as u are.

Is South Sudan the only country to have separated.?

Why not check other countries that have separated. cool
Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by honeywealth75(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Like?

U dnt get it, why i used sudan is bcuz they av similarities with d south east in terms of geographical and economic perspective.
EternalTruths:

Is South Sudan the only country to have separated.?

Why not check other countries that have separated. cool
Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by EternalTruths: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
honeywealth75:
Like?

U dnt get it, why i used sudan is bcuz they av similarities with d south east in terms of geographical and economic perspective.

So South Sudan is the only breakaway nation that has similar perspective with Biafra.? undecided

Shaking My Head for you. undecided
Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by honeywealth75(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
U jst kip on asking same question, why cant u look for an african country dat breakaway and still survive easily by urself?
EternalTruths:

So South Sudan is the only breakaway nation that has similar perspective with Biafra.? undecided

Shaking My Head for you. undecided
Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by EternalTruths: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
honeywealth75:
U jst kip on asking same question, why cant u look for an african country dat breakaway and still survive easily by urself?

A clear evidence that Biafra will not end up like South Sudan

1) Despite being the only region to have witnessed a modern war in Nigeria, the SE is the most developed when compared to other regions.

Prove

While you still find mud houses no schools/hospitals in other regions, SE has witnessed an almost complete eradication of anything of such

Note

I used the words almost complete eradication

2) Unlike South Sudan where two major tribes clash, Igbos have never invaded any of their neighbours in the last 1000 years to dominate them. That's why our ancestors never built any empire.

And that

Will we never do that for 2 reasons

1) We are educated

2) UN protects the minorities

3) To prevent our enemies using the minorities as an excuse to invade us.

Do you think people like me are stupid when I insist that the capital of Biafra must be in non-Igbo areas if the minorities agree to join us

With these few points , I hope I have convinced you and not confused you

Thank you cool

Yujin how far.? cool

1 Like

Re: 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. by honeywealth75(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Thanks for d write up. I agree with u,but in some i totally disagree, bt who am i to decide ur future,i wish u well and all d support in ur cause, bt thread softly.u
EternalTruths:

A clear evidence that Biafra will not end up like South Sudan

1) Despite being the only region to have witnessed a modern war in Nigeria, the SE is the most developed when compared to other regions.

Prove

While you still find mud houses no schools/hospitals in other regions, SE has witnessed an almost complete eradication of anything of such

Note

I used the words almost complete eradication

2) Unlike South Sudan where two major tribes clash, Igbos have never invaded any of their neighbours in the last 1000 years to dominate them. That's why our ancestors never built any empire.

And that

Will we never do that for 2 reasons

1) We are educated

2) UN protects the minorities

3) To prevent our enemies using the minorities as an excuse to invade us.

Do you think people like me are stupid when I insist that the capital of Biafra must be in non-Igbo areas if the minorities agree to join us

With these few points , I hope I have convinced you and not confused you

Thank you cool

Yujin how far.? cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Arrest Its Ex-security Chief For $2 Billion Arms Fraud While Boko H / Abubakar Audu’s Sons Gang-raped Me And Their Father Covered It Up – Woman / Things A Typical Yoruba When Say When Igbo Attack And Do Not Attack Hausas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.