Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Python Smtp Scanner - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python Smtp Scanner (5130 Views)

Sbr Smtp Scanner / Integrating Fingerprint Scanner In Web Application / Using Finger Print Scanner On PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Smtp Scanner by pythonkid(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2015
PLEASE I NEED AN EXPERT PYTHON PROGRAMMER TO HOOK UP WITH , I WANT US TO WORK ON A SMTP SCANNER PROJECT , I HAVE SOME WORKING EXAMPLES AND CODES . FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR CONTACT . MINE IS 07057214936. NOT FOR KIDS PLEASE . BIG MONEY INVOLVED AND THIS IS NOT A TROLL SHIT
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
!#usr/bin/python

from smtplib import smtp

Then you do a for loop
Then do a connection for the smtp

Try smtp.login
If success
Print the username and pass

N.B don't forget to use a word list where you have lists of users and pass.

Seriously am wondering why I gave you clues. I have written this a long time ago.

Use your skill for something that fetches serious cash. Smtp have limitations now.

Salem
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Simple thing. . .not worthy of my efforts
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by samlexxy: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2015
SMTP scanner??that doesn't seem like a good project to me...ignore me tho

1 Like

Re: Python Smtp Scanner by pythonkid(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
gimakon:
!#usr/bin/python

from smtplib import smtp

Then you do a for loop

Try smtp.login
If success

can you please drop your number so we can talk ? .. we can work this on ther projects i also have website where i'm making little cash selling this ...let talk bro
Seriously am wondering why I gave you clues. I have written this a long time ago.

Use your skill for something that fetches serious cash. Smtp have limitations now.

Salem

Re: Python Smtp Scanner by pythonkid(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bro can you send me your mobile or call mine so we can discuss please ..07057214936
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by samlexxy: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
pythonkid:
Bro can you send me your mobile or call mine so we can discuss please ..07057214936
were you referring to me??
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by pythonkid(m): 12:32am On Nov 14, 2015
gimakon:
!#usr/bin/python

from smtplib import smtp

Then you do a for loop

Try smtp.login
If success

Salem

Smtp is the best way to make money online with the current rate of unemployment in Nigeria and some other African countries.. you no dey naija bro ?
each smtp can be sold for close to $7-12 ..now calculate if you have hundreds of that ..i have so many customers willing to buy this on daily basis + i would have contacted some Russians programmer to this for me but i think doing it with Nigerians will be more Fun , cheaper and risk free for me
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by pythonkid(m): 12:33am On Nov 14, 2015
gimakon:
!#usr/bin/python

from smtplib import smtp

Then you do a for loop

Try smtp.login
If success

Salem

Smtp is the best way to make money online with the current rate of unemployment in Nigeria and some other African countries.. you no dey naija bro ?
each smtp can be sold for close to $7-12 ..now calculate if you have hundreds of that ..i have so many customers willing to buy this on daily basis + i would have contacted some Russians programmer to this for me but i think doing it with Nigerians will be more Fun , cheaper and risk free for me
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by pythonkid(m): 1:35am On Nov 14, 2015
samlexxy:
were you referring to me??

Yeah bro ... you can drop your number let me call you
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by samlexxy: 3:46am On Nov 14, 2015
pythonkid:

Yeah bro ... you can drop your number let me call you
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 14, 2015
pythonkid:

Smh. You bruteforce people's servers and you say it's risk free? Since when does hacking into servers become risk free? Try bruteforcing NSA's server and watch how you gonna spend the next 7 years in an American Military Prison.
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by pythonkid(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2015
gimakon:

Smh. You bruteforce people's servers and you say it's risk free? Since when does hacking into servers become risk free? Try bruteforcing NSA's server and watch how you gonna spend the next 7 years in an American Military Prison.

Shows Youre just a kid, bruteforce NSA server?? SMH.. What are those honey pots there for?, I already Made something like this but I just want to Make some later so I t will be to detect honey pots +become more faster
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2015
pythonkid:

Shows Youre just a kid, bruteforce NSA server?? SMH.. What are those honey pots there for?, I already Made something like this but I just want to Make some later so I t will be to detect honey pots +become more faster

Liar. You made it, why then will you be asking for someone to Re invent the wheel. If you do know how to program, bad ass,you won't be looking for someone to write a simple scanner using for loop. Lying to claim prestige. When I never knew programming I say it so everyone can help me. And indeed I learnt from forums. Stop lying. Paste the source code in pastebin...let's see.
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by pythonkid(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2015
gimakon:

Liar. You made it, why then will you be asking for someone to Re invent the wheel. If you do know how to program, bad ass,you won't be looking for someone to write a simple scanner using for loop. Lying to claim prestige. When I never knew programming I say it so everyone can help me. And indeed I learnt from forums. Stop lying. Paste the source code in pastebin...let's see.

LOL .. The code is still very private , i don't want it to be leaked , the problem with it is that it doesn't detect honey pots and that makes it brings irrelevant result sometimes ..this scanner is worth $1,200 and you don't expect me to just leak it .+ i don't know if you can make something similar using C or C++ cause it will very much faster ..
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2015
pythonkid:

LOL .. The code is still very private , i don't want it to be leaked , the problem with it is that it doesn't detect honey pots and that makes it brings irrelevant result sometimes ..this scanner is worth $1,200 and you don't expect me to just leak it .+ i don't know if you can make something similar using C or C++ cause it will very much faster ..

Skid grin
Sorry you got the wrong fellow. Go learn to program. Am done talking to you.
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2015
No need to resort to violence guys. OP needs assistance of a programmer is why he can here in the first place.
@OP, programmers are smart people mind you, dont come here and start making mouth for us anyhow. . .
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Gentin: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2015
he even says Honey pots...Lol in scanning there are no such things as those.
you talking to one of the best coders, gimakon. he taught me the net wide assembler one on one and today and it's been lovely ever since then. getting into hacking hasn't been a problem cos I had a good tutor. not skids like you pythonkid that doesnt know what he's doing.

besides python is one of the best languages for writing exploits like scanners because of most of its readiness of libraries. unlike c/c++ that's a bit complex.
Heil Gimakon. best of the best.
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2015
Gentin:
he even says Honey pots...Lol in scanning there are no such things as those.
you talking to one of the best coders, gimakon. he taught me the net wide assembler one on one and today and it's been lovely ever since then. getting into hacking hasn't been a problem cos I had a good tutor. not skids like you pythonkid that doesnt know what he's doing.

besides python is one of the best languages for writing exploits like scanners because of most of its readiness of libraries. unlike c/c++ that's a bit complex.
Heil Gimakon. best of the best.

grin You making my head swell. Happy you doing good now.
How's fam and everyone at home.
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Gentin: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2015
gimakon:

grin You making my head swell. Happy you doing good now.
How's fam and everyone at home.

they fine. do come na. missing your skills in Nasm.
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2015
Gentin:

they fine. do come na. missing your skills in Nasm.

smiley read Jo.
Heheheheheheh haven't had the time. When am done with what am battling with I come over.
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2015
dhtml18:
No need to resort to violence guys. OP needs assistance of a programmer is why he can here in the first place.
@OP, programmers are smart people mind you, dont come here and start making mouth for us anyhow. . .

Big uncle, I no get power o. He asked for help I gave he's trying to feel super good.
Ask anyone from EC council, you cannot write a scanner to scan NSA (national security agency) of the United States. Even most of the ports are filtered that you cannot scan even with nmap, and before you do anything,they trace it back to the origin. They(EC Council) give you about some websites that you do not use their hacking tools to scan.....NSA as Well as FSA and the US Airforce are enlisted as some of them.
If he don't know how to program, he go fuc*king pay someone than feel like a boss, when even at the first glance he's asking lost questions. Doesnt even know how to use google.
Smh, skids everywhere, skids just everywhere.
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2015
No mind am o jare, some people just like to dey run their mouth anyhow. . . . .
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by samlexxy: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
NSA this...NSA that..una dey take as if na una be the president of NSA..even if una good pass the boss of LizardSquad...una slow network no fit hack NSA...btw the way ..SCANNER is not an EXAMPLE OF EXPLOITS...exploit is more like finding a flaw in OS or something, and writing a complex program to take advantage of it..and they rarely use Python in writing exploit..unless you are indeed very good...NSA would never try finding you because you tried bruteforcing their server or something..they would rather block your IP and probably blacklist your MAC address...NSA goes after notorious hackers...not scriptkids...OP asked for help...if you cant render any then you shud be straight...not tackling him like say hin steal una money...shey make person dey fear to open thread again ni...abeg oo i no abuse anybody oo make una no go hack my life outta my body...cus me don see say na oga oga hackers dey here....i remain loyal
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
samlexxy:
NSA this...NSA that..una dey take as if na una be the president of NSA..even if una good pass the boss of LizardSquad...una slow network no fit hack NSA...btw the way ..SCANNER is not an EXAMPLE OF EXPLOITS...exploit is more like finding a flaw in OS or something, and writing a complex program to take advantage of it..and they rarely use Python in writing exploit..unless you are indeed very good...NSA would never try finding you because you tried bruteforcing their server or something..they would rather block your IP and probably blacklist your MAC address...NSA goes after notorious hackers...not scriptkids...OP asked for help...if you cant render any then you shud be straight...not tackling him like say hin steal una money...shey make person dey fear to open thread again ni...abeg oo i no abuse anybody oo make una no go hack my life outta my body...cus me don see say na oga oga hackers dey here....i remain loyal

What's your point?
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by samlexxy: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
gimakon:

What's your point?
help the OP if you can...and if you cant...dont discourage others that are willing to..i know you as a person aint...but your posts could be misunderstood
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thread is turning into a full-scale war!
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
samlexxy:
help the OP if you can...and if you cant...dont discourage others that are willing to..i know you as a person aint...but your posts could be misunderstood

I don't discourage people, I help people in my own small way to become what they Wonna be. By God, am always ready to help. He doesn't know what he's doing. I imagine someone saying he knows something when he doesn't. Hence I take his ignorance for word, I may stop and when someone sees a similar post some other time that he wants to make reference to... and I paused.... did I help?
Lemme make you understand something. I'm not like that. Op doesn't know what he's looking for here. So that's why I was like he better know what he's doing. I have helped folks here to do assignments and I didn't collect a dime from there. I taught a guy here assembler and he does what he likes with it, Gods glory and not mine.

In summary what am saying is, before he claims "superman" he should be sure of what he's doing, in case of future.
I rest my case here.

PS. I don't recommend skill and brains for evil. If you do evil with the skill you have, you fetch few dollars. But If you hack to protect servers with your skill, you make a million dollars as people would be after your products to help them save money and time. Think about it.
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by samlexxy: 6:14am On Nov 15, 2015
gimakon:

I don't discourage people, I help people in my own small way to become what they Wonna be. By God, am always ready to help. He doesn't know what he's doing. I imagine someone saying he knows something when he doesn't. Hence I take his ignorance for word, I may stop and when someone sees a similar post some other time that he wants to make reference to... and I paused.... did I help?
Lemme make you understand something. I'm not like that. Op doesn't know what he's looking for here. So that's why I was like he better know what he's doing. I have helped folks here to do assignments and I didn't collect a dime from there. I taught a guy here assembler and he does what he likes with it, Gods glory and not mine.

In summary what am saying is, before he claims "superman" he should be sure of what he's doing, in case of future.
I rest my case here.

PS. I don't recommend skill and brains for evil. If you do evil with the skill you have, you fetch few dollars. But If you hack to protect servers with your skill, you make a million dollars as people would be after your products to help them save money and time. Think about it.
na so..true talk..so bro wassup with this assembler stuff na..how e dey work...e be like say me go like check am out...afterall for this our field no knowledge gained is wasted...
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2015
samlexxy:
na so..true talk..so bro wassup with this assembler stuff na..how e dey work...e be like say me go like check am out...afterall for this our field no knowledge gained is wasted...

What you Wonna know?
Re: Python Smtp Scanner by samlexxy: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2015
gimakon:

What you Wonna know?
the assembler you were talking about..is it a language or a software..excuse my ignorance...i dont know it thats why ayam asking..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Smart Programmer To Solve This Logic? / Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? / Ruby Programmers And Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.