Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down (1492 Views)

Opera, Shutting Down This Service For Android And IOS On April 30 / MTN Reacts Over The Sudden Price Increase Of Recharge Cards / Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by Mcslize: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2015
To all phone Engineers here in Nairaland come to my rescue as I am at present experiencing sudden shut down of my 5months old Android Tablet even when battery percentage is still 60, 70 or even 80% high.

The Issue is this ; the Tablet shut down suddenly when in use either to watch videos, play music or surf the net even when the battery percentage is still high.

If it shuts down, I will press the power button so as to on it but it doesn't come up not until I plug it to a poweer outlet to charge before it will come up and start charging from 1% and will immdeiately jump to 45% or 50%. Meaning it doesn't follow a sequence charging.

Once it shows fully charged I will unplug it then reboot the Tablet at first then reboot it again but on the 3rd time of rebooting it, it will shut down again. Mind u it was fully charged.

Have factory reset it up to 6 times but still failed to solve the issue. I then took it to a phone repairer who said the Tablet sysem had been corrupted and the Tablet partion damaged and the battery usage UI doesn't show any information.

So he flashed it still the issue was not solved. It still shut down when using it. I decide to change the charger to a new more powerful charger still the problem persist.

Before this issue started on 9/11/2015 , I used to charge it full and I normally don't unplug it when fully charged while still using it cuz of how fast it drain so I normally leave it plugged even when fully charged and keep surfing the net.

I use to download so many Apps from play store. All these while the Tab was working fine but suddenly developed this fault on the 9th Nov 2015.

I am really really sad right now cuz thats the Tab I planned to use to start writing articles but now its having this serious sudden shut down issue.

I don't know how to fix this issue right now. Mind you somebody has flashed it already but it still doesn't solve the issue.

How do I solve this issue now?

I need tips and guide on what to do to resolve it. Tips on how to trouble shoot it so as to resolve the sudden shut down issue

Has anyone experienced this with smart android phone or Tablet before? Share ur experience and how you get it fixed.

Nairaland Phone Engineers should come to my help.

Mod pls I need more contributions. Help push this to front page plss mod.

cc : puskin , dragnet
Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by headboyprince(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2015
What brand of tab do you have probably a clone. Get a Fairly used PC. Cause tablets dont last they are meant to die after a period of time.to make you continue to spend money
Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by Joel3(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2015
your tab only has one problem. so unfortunate that you went to a quack engineer. and that one problem is your battery.

dude change your battery to a good original battery with nice mah. if the tab keep shutting down then throw it away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by Mcslize: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Joel3:
your tab only has one problem. so unfortunate that you went to a quack engineer. and that one problem is your battery.

dude change your battery to a good original battery with nice mah. if the tab keep shutting down then throw it away.

The battery is inbuilt. Can an inbuilt battery be changed?
Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by gidjah(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=Joel3 post=39904050]your tab only has one problem. so unfortunate that you went to a quack engineer. and that one problem is your battery.

dude change your battery to a good original battery with nice mah. if the tab keep shutting down then throw it away.[/quotte]thank you bro,his battery is really bad .he went to visit a quack engineer .
Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by gidjah(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mcslize:

Yes it can ,only pls go to another poorly experienced engineer pls
Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by Joel3(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mcslize:

yes. visit a good engineer. it will open it and pull it out with hot sodding iron. then soda new one inside. your battery is dead. when changing you might even ask for more bigger mah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by Youngpo413: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nameless chinko tab?
Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by Mcslize: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Joel3:
yes. visit a good engineer. it will open it and pull it out with hot sodding iron. then soda new one inside. your battery is dead. when changing you might even ask for more bigger mah.

Exactly...thats what I will do. Do u have any clue of how much it will cost me to change the battery?
Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by Mcslize: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
gidjah:
Yes it can ,only pls go to another poorly experienced engineer pls

I will be glad if it could actually be changed. Like hw much do u think it wil cost me to change the battery?
Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by Mcslize: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
Nameless chinko tab?

Huwai....its a nice tab wut 2GB RAM...3 operating system android operating system, iphone operating system and window 8 OS wit a battery of 3800maH
Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by Youngpo413: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mcslize:

Huwai....its a nice tab wut 2GB RAM...3 operating system android operating system, iphone operating system and window 8 OS wit a battery of 3800maH
I'm speechless...
Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by Segunagagu(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
I'm speechless...
Lmaoooooo. ..as in...3 operating what!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by Innoxxacs: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mcslize:
Before this issue started on 9/11/2015 , I used to
charge it full and I normally don't unplug it when
fully charged....
cheer up it's experiencing 9/11
Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:45am On Nov 12, 2015
Ur tablet no get name?
Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by Baroba(m): 1:28am On Nov 12, 2015
Mcslize:

The name is the typical disguise used by fraudulent Chinese companies to sell their crappy devices, huwai is probably a clever misspelling of the well known Huawei...if there was a developer community for your device, then you can clean out the software and install custom rom on it...
Op, i will advice you to contact a competent engineer, though dont get your hopes up high, unfortunately this is what comes with these cheap badly made Chinese tablets/ phones, badly optimised softwares, cheap hardware, poorly calibrated batteries.. I know of dual boot android and windows tablets ( Chinese made of course) but certainly not IOS ( that one, dey no fit).. The battery quoted might even be smaller..Good luck
Re: My Android Tablet Sudden Shutting Down by DrDoc: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Mcslize:

Buy a plantain slicer machine. Buy.olantains in bus and truck loads. Machine can process up to a truck in just days. Distribute to mallams, convenience stores and continue as much as possible

(1) (Reply)

Infinix HOT3 To Have A High Resolution Front Camera For Selfie Lovers / WIN ITEL SMARTPHONES And RECHARGE CARDS IN ‘LIGHT THE it1556 PHONE’ PROMO / Teenager Invents Phone Charger Which Generates Energy From The Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.