Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. (2570 Views)

What Can I Do Online To Make Money Before Xmas? / What Do You Mostly Do Online? / What Do Young People Do Online Apart From Social Networking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. by umetz: 6:15pm On May 15, 2009
PLS,DEAR NAIRALANDERS, DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANY GENIUE ONLINE BISNESSES I CAN DO WITH MY WEBSITE AND MAKE COOL MONEY WITH IT
Re: What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. by ebizsols(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2009
making money online happens to be the vogue these days in Nigeria

But the real issue is knowing profitable and genuine ways; most of the people preaching this sermon only make money from selling "make money stuff" without really practicing and doing the things they preach; which is not to say selling info products is a crime; after top internet marketers like terry dean, ewen chaih, mike filsaime all make money like this ; but the difference with these marketers is that this are things they themselves have practiced overtime and it has been working for them and will work for any body who follow the blue prints

without further ado I 'll list few things that are workable in Nigeria as most of the things most people who run internet seminars preach are not workable in Nigeria;

-affiliate marketing; this is referring a product or service to a prospect.
and if he buys or signs up you get paid by the merchant
affiliate marketing can be be pay persale,pay per click (like adsense, kontera, clicksor etc) cost per miile. cost per action etc

top affilaite marketing networks include

clickbank.com
amazon.com
linkshare.com
doublclick.com
performics.com
moreniche.com
worldniche.com
cj.com etc

-writing and reviews: many people shopping online get to read reviews about a product or service before they get to pay for it this is why so many fortune 500 companies through third party sites now pay ordinary publishers like you and I to write reveiews for some dollars to thousand of dollars; and as a Nigerian some of these nsites include

ciao.com
shvoong.com
epinions.com etc for a comprehensive list you can send me an email at

chinemeremz[at]yahoo[dot]com

- freelance writing; so many webmasters, bloggers, ebook writers, etc now place bids at various job sites for bidders to bid for writing jobs ranging from writing blogs, sales copy, ghost writings, ebook writing etc

some of these sites includes

craigslist.com
guru.com
elance.com
suite101.com
getacoder.com etc

-blogging: so many people who join the blogging train get to quit in the first face of of after they fail to realize their goals, every body including top bloggers like seth godin, john tp, etc all faced this

most of these people blog on overcrowded niches forgetting that there are thousand un-explored money making niches

now after choosing your niche to monetize your blog you can use affiliate programs are pay per click advertising network to make the coveted and elusive dollars

some per click networks includes
google adsense9the best), kontera, bidvertiser, clicksor. chitikaeminimallsetc

for a comprehensive list on blogging, making money from it, A-Z of setting up a wordpress niche blog, generating traffic, fighting writer block by showing places where you can generate ideas for writing, setting up a blogger blog and publishing on your own free customized domain etc just send me an email with subject "free blogging ebook" to

chinemeremz[at]yahoo[dot]com

feel free to hit my blog on cpareveiws

all the best

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. by macfadden(f): 11:28pm On May 24, 2009
You can sell unlimited calling plans to Nigerians from USA - this is BIG and selling very fast. There are thousands of Nigerians who want to call home. You can earn unlimited residual income (pays you every month) and you can work online.

http://mycellphoneclub.com/nigeria/?nairaland2

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. by Ife007(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2009
Try Google adsense No matter how huge or little traffics
Re: What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. by xpress(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2009
what else apart from adsense angry
Re: What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. by lojik(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2009
Pls anybody know any other method without having to buy any fake ebook?
Re: What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. by defacilitator(m): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2012
Making money is a great business and it takes courage and agility as well as trust to build a strong online business platform that will touch the life of people and add serious money to your portfolio. I can not tell you if what i have is the best, but makling money online is like earning in every other sector of life but you need the right tools and materials as well as targeted people who will fall into your desired calls.

I will give you a clue in my website below, you can figure it out or if you are interested, i could help you on my platform manage any local region you can manage online in your locality.

MARKET ALERT

Wanna call me or get to me,
just hola
Thanks and God bless.

Re: What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. by defacilitator(m): 4:44am On Apr 23, 2012
Do you have interest in php, html, java and other webdevelopment scripts? Are you hoping to work with a group? Do you want to put this skills into good use?
Contact Now: chimithen@marketalertdeals.com
Phone: +60146379718
Are you a young enterpreneur lost in a choice of business idea? Have you tried so many and failed? Does it seems like all your ideas will yield no result?

Re: What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. by objayz: 8:19pm On May 17, 2013
MTN FREE BROWSING CHEAT IS FINALLY REVEALED HERE.
How to start importing business with just N20,000 How to start making minimum of N150,000 online in just 24days, also learn how to become an all networks recharge card producer, how to browse 24/7 with your line without paying a penny, or any subscription fee on all devices. How to unlock any kind of modem, and how to use your BIS subscription to browse on pc without any limit. visit *** and click the link of your choice feel free.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. by Intellab(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2013
If it's a niche blog, rank it and monetize with adsense but if it's a game niche site, join PPD and bank big.
Re: What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. by fan123: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
umetz: PLS,DEAR NAIRALANDERS, DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANY GENIUE ONLINE BISNESSES I CAN DO WITH MY WEBSITE AND MAKE COOL MONEY WITH IT

Well, you can enrich it with content and earn money through ads.Keep the content related to your website,do not mislead your readers,you can put a online chat or game so that more people will visit the website.Also posting news and other such current affairs would bring in more people to discuss.After you have added the necessary content do some marketing and let people know that you exist.Marketing is very important for any business...it gives the business a recognition.Marketing is of many means like Internet Marketing,Offline Marketing,banner ads,SEO,Mobile Marketing etc.Internet marketing involves E-mail marketing,article submission etc.Offline marketing includes providing newsletters,posts,through television ads.SEO includes usage of suggested keywords/topics and submission in major search engines.Mobile marketing includes tele-calling,SMS,MMS etc.There are providers like XnYnZ.com where they provide this email marketing service,SEO techniques,PPC to improve the business.
If you avail such professional service you will let known to the world in a faster way thereby competing with others in your business field.
Once people recognize you..and with quality content you can let your website for ads and earn through it.
Re: What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
[left]A Brand new money making tactics for 2014!
here is presenting to you all the fastest and cheapest
yet most legit money making system that is quite newbie friendly:

once you overcome the initial stage of setting up this 'cash flow' within a weeks time,
the next step is to begin running it-up on autopilot!

This you can do by setting aside a couple of hours daily devoted to keeping it upgraded;
an equally stress-free method of tapping monthly income cash in Naira,
directly into your Nigerian bank account.
For detailed info Visit: mrjonathan.com.ng/
Re: What Can I Do Online With My Website And Make Cool Money. by dheaven: 2:34am On Jan 06, 2014
Nice ideas here but its almost all talk no practical

(1) (Reply)

Gurusland.com Is Alive / Facebook Blocked My Website Link - What Should I Do? / Guide To Submit 50000 Url's To Google And Rss Sites In 2 Mins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.