Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,368 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Please I Need More Information About Workforce - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need More Information About Workforce (22828 Views)

Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) / Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll / Who Knows Anything About WORKFORCE? Please Helo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
oluwafreshkid:
How about we that passed the online test, anyone gotten feedback yet?
Why only paper test Candidate are getting reply? cry

I called Their helpdesk and I was asked if I registered as a lag resident which I answered in the affirmative so the woman said lag residents haven't been contacted yet and that we will be called . was kinda a relief sha... please @ those who were the test today how was it. please give us info

1 Like

Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
skidskid:

I called Their helpdesk and I was asked if I registered as a lag resident which I answered in the affirmative so the woman said lag residents haven't been contacted yet and that we will be called . was kinda a relief sha... please @ those who were the test today how was it. please give us info
This came as a relief. Thanks man
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2015
skidskid:

Any news?
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2015
oluwafreshkid:

Any news?
. 0809 976 5026. 0705 241 0562. their help desk numbers .. gotten no mail yet. surprising those who are ahead in this process are not posting updates on the test they did this past week . na wa
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by chiluvv(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Please I would love to know how the interview went if you attended...secondly kind of questions you were asked...thanks

Thanks AsherStorm for replying me. I would want to be clarified on your assertions.

modified:

Name:
Number: Workforce
Content:
You are invited for a Bank interview on Wednesday 18/11/2015 by 10am @ 21 Nome Drive Beside Zenith Bank Off Nowas Junction Trans Ekulu Enugu. Come with a current cv and Passport
Time: 11/13/2015 2:40:59 PM

there it is who else got that same invite?[/quote]
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by styca(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2015
chiluvv:
Please I would love to know how the interview went if you attended...secondly kind of questions you were asked...thanks

Thanks AsherStorm for replying me. I would want to be clarified on your assertions.

modified:

Name:
Number: Workforce
Content:
You are invited for a Bank interview on Wednesday 18/11/2015 by 10am @ 21 Nome Drive Beside Zenith Bank Off Nowas Junction Trans Ekulu Enugu. Come with a current cv and Passport
Time: 11/13/2015 2:40:59 PM

there it is who else got that same invite?

Yes I attended the interview. The questions are the normal interview questions. tell us about yourself and all. Though in my case I made a statement about being a creative problem solver. I was then asked to proffer solutions to the issue of revenue generation for the bank. it was generally ok, I guess I impressed them and was given the link to start documentations.
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by lovelyngeee(f): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
styca:

Yes I attended the interview. The questions are the normal interview questions. tell us about yourself and all. Though in my case I made a statement about being a creative problem solver. I was then asked to proffer solutions to the issue of revenue generation for the bank. it was generally ok, I guess I impressed them and was given the link to start documentations.
S

Styca,when were u told to submit ur documents?
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by pweedie(f): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dis message just came in. Hello, u are invited for an assessment tomorrow by 3.30pm at workforce group, beside ups, gbagada expressway. Pls come with 2copies of ur cv and writing materials. Dress code strictly corporate. Who else is with me on this. Pls what am I to expect?
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by styca(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2015
lovelyngeee:
S

Styca,when were u told to submit ur documents?

I was not told when to submit the documents, though we were told that it's only on tuesdays and thurdays that they do documentation.
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Evidence042(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
pweedie:
Dis message just came in. Hello, u are invited for an assessment tomorrow by 3.30pm at workforce group, beside ups, gbagada expressway. Pls come with 2copies of ur cv and writing materials. Dress code strictly corporate. Who else is with me on this. Pls what am I to expect?
Mine is on Monday next week, also in the afternoon. how did urs go? Writing materials, is calculator inclusive?. How was ur experience my dear?
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by pweedie(f): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Evidence042:
Mine is on Monday next week, also in the afternoon. how did urs go? Writing materials, is calculator inclusive?. How was ur experience my dear?
sorry I eventually didn't make it there. U can ask someone else
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by ayokunle032(m): 1:16am On Jan 07, 2016
as fo me since on the 15/11/2015 that i did d online test i neither received SUCCESS nor FAILUR, mail from the work force group i wonder what went wrong, dos any1 av similer probs ??
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by omotayo9177: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
mactoni91:
I currently work with re-money micro finance bank and I got the job via work force--- workforce is a recruiting agency their offer is good,the exams are usually on four stages- exam, personality test, pscho -metric and orals, if u scale through it depends on d client dia recruiting u for... we're I work now I earn 40k basic salary, 7k for transportation and dey gave me a phone and load it with 3K credit every month dats not all u will have HMO --dats health insurance and pension will start counting from the day u get ur offer letter...have been with them for 5 months now after one year dey will transfer me over too ren-money and I will become full staff.. dis is were dey get their questions

http://www.ondemandassesment.com/

Hello guys. For those who know much about workforce group, after interview and documentation, what next? Is the job sure after one has passed the documentation stage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside / How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM / FAAN Calls For Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.