Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

How I Was Ambushed And Robbed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Ambushed And Robbed (958 Views)

"I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady / Young Man Left Bloodied After Being Ambushed And Attacked By Cultists. Photos / Body Of Marine Police Officer Who Was Ambushed In Delta Recovered. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Ambushed And Robbed by tunaguy(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2015
yesterday night at about 10:30 pm I went to get dinner I bought my self indomie and egg street name (meshy), has I was passing a quiet street some guys pulled and drag me to the back of a white van, omo con see has my heart they beat, there where two one was wearing red shirt the other was wearing a white shirt. one of them said to me "shebi you dey alora" I told him I don't know what that is and he told me to find something for them I kept on telling them am not in any alora till dey deeped their hands in my pocket reached for my wallet which contained 5k and they collected my (meshy). and started running I couldn't shout cause my mouth couldn't move the both of them ran till their slippers removed I am with their slippers now I don't know what good that will do but I have it... so you guys should not walk in a quiet street oo especially alone.. I have boasted to my friends that no theif could burst me and now am ashamed to tell them about the incident.. so you guys should be careful oo boys they para

Lalasticlala please do the needful thanks..
Re: How I Was Ambushed And Robbed by kilode100(f): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2015
How many guys are some guys?..
Common power, you no get cheesy

Na Your type, go beat their sisters, gf and wife..

You go buy indomie wey abokki don take piss cook..

I hope dem no injure you too much cheesy cheesy

Lalastica FP biko.

40 Likes

Re: How I Was Ambushed And Robbed by tunaguy(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2015
kilode100:
How many guys are some guys?..
Common power, you no get cheesy

Na Your type, go beat their sisters, gf and wife..

You go buy indomie wey abokki don take piss cook..

I hope dem no injure you too much cheesy cheesy

Lalastica FP biko.
when a lion sees 2 elephant even d lion knows when to retreat

1 Like

Re: How I Was Ambushed And Robbed by igho003(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Alora simply means are u a buccaneer
Re: How I Was Ambushed And Robbed by tunaguy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
igho003:
Alora simply means are u a buccaneer
is it a cult or sth
Re: How I Was Ambushed And Robbed by Lucasbalo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
tunaguy:
yesterday night at about 10:30 pm I went to get dinner I bought my self indomie and egg street name (meshy), has I was passing a quiet street some guys pulled and drag me to the back of a white van, omo con see has my heart they beat, there where two one was wearing red shirt the other was wearing a white shirt. one of them said to me "shebi you dey alora" I told him I don't know what that is and he told me to find something for them I kept on telling them am not in any alora till dey deeped their hands in my pocket reached for my wallet which contained 5k and they collected my (meshy). and started running I couldn't shout cause my mouth couldn't move the both of them ran till their slippers removed I am with their slippers now I don't know what good that will do but I have it... so you guys should not walk in a quiet street oo especially alone.. I have boasted to my friends that no theif could burst me and now am ashamed to tell them about the incident.. so you guys should be careful oo boys they para

Lalasticlala please do the needful thanks..
Since you can't carry a gun unlike here in US, carry a mace or pepper stray. That's what I do whenever I visit Nigeria. You have the right to defend yourself.
Re: How I Was Ambushed And Robbed by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Since you can't carry a gun unlike here in US, carry a mace or pepper stray. That's what I do whenever I visit Nigeria. You have the right to defend yourself.

Pepper spray for naija criminals? You must ( joking
Re: How I Was Ambushed And Robbed by Tunami(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2015
sorry bro
Re: How I Was Ambushed And Robbed by Lucasbalo(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:

Pepper spray for naija criminals? You must ( joking
What option does he have since he can't carry a gun without being called an armed robber ?. I know of a guy who repelled a roberry attack in P/H with a mace. A man has the right to defend himself.

(1) (Reply)

#dhlwhereismyiphone6s: DHL Nigeria In Iphone6s Mess With Cameroonian Intl Act / Photos: Wanted For Money Theft / Man 'kills 14 Members Of Family' Before Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.