Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) (28366 Views)

Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Falls From 5th Floor While Trying To Evade Arrest / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by Islie: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2015
By Esther Onyegbula
A 28-year-old suspected cultist who was arrested along side four others in Oshodi area of Lagos, has revealed how he was able to evade police arrest after they (police) invaded their hide out. They visibly disturbed, suspected cultist said he had to scale a fence to escape from the hot zone.

According to the father of two who identified himself as Rasheed Oseni, “I have been living on the streets for three weeks. It was when I heard gunshots that I scaled the church fence. I removed all my clothes and laid down beside a man inside the church.

I was arrested inside a church after I jumped the fence to evade police arrest that night. I live on the streets because I don’t have accommodation.”
Crime Alert learned that operatives of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department,SCIID Panti, Yaba, made a break through following the arrest of five notorious cultists in Oshodi area of the state. Their arrest, according to reports, came after the gang unleashed mayhem in Oshodi while attacking a rival cult group; an ugly trend that has assumed a frightening dimension in recent times.

According to Police sources, the cultists were arrested by the Police in different parts of Oshodi with charms, cutlasses, and a military emblem which they used during their operations. Crime Alert gathered that while Rasheed Oseni scaled through a church fence to evade arrest, another suspect, Yulsuf Ganiyu, who had machete wounds in different parts of his body reportedly jumped into a canal when police officers were searching for him.
Suspects account: In his defense, 28-year-old Yusuf Ganiyu, who had machete wounds on his feet and hands told Crime Alert that he was sleeping when he heard sounds of gunshots. “I was sleeping at Olayia Street at Mafoluku area of Oshodi when I began to hear sounds of gunshots.

Motorcycle accident
When the officers came to my house, they didn’t see me because I had escaped. I jumped into a canal to escape their arrest but I had to come out when they attempted to impound my motorbike. I started smoking Indian hemp last year.” Yusuf said he sustained the wounds on his feet and hands via a motorcycle accident.

Denying the allegation, another suspect, Uzoma Nwampa, 23, who was among the gang that attacked police officers with broken bottles said; “ I am from Abia state. I am a Bricklayer. I live at Abayomi Street, Oshodi. I was arrested on October 26 at about 2am. I wasn’t feeling too well so, I took drugs and slept in the shop. It was when I was sleeping that I was arrested.”
Another suspect, Monsuru Adegbesan, 39,said; “ I am a meat seller and an Okada rider. I sell at Ogunolokon market. I don’t have a house. I sleep on top of my bike at night because I don’t want them to steal my motorbike. I had a deflated tire, that was why I didn’t work that evening. I didn’t know that cultists have been fighting since morning.”

In his own account, Tope Adeymi, 25,said; “I am a conductor. I live at Ijoko area of Ogun State. I have a six month old baby. I have been a conductor for two years. But I have not been able to raise money to get an apartment in Lagos. Usually after working, I go back to Ogun State.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/how-i-scaled-church-fence-to-evade-arrest/

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by IndianaJay: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2015
I don't understand............

These people always have the same stories: ''I am not a thief, I am a mechanic, I don't have house so I sleep on the street, this is my first operation, I am not a thief".

Barawo ne.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Has he not been caught now?

anyways this is what i'm concerned about.

i need your comments on www.gidilink.com

I stayed up all night just to give it a new look. embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by oppybouy(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2015
See dem, Barca fans! cheesy

16 Likes

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2015
oppybouy:
grin
oppybouy:
Ndi Ofe nmanu and Barca fans won't be happy with this!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by Cybertext(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Capital punishment should be applied for cultist and rapist... I wonder wat our lawmakers are doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by jamalchance(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2015
oppybouy:

whats the deal with cultism nd barca fans ..... maybe na because of the red and blue wey dey their jersey .............. #ideywait

4 Likes

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2015
yeye cultists. i don't the point of this cult thing when all they achieve are injures and untimely death.
Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by lekjons(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2015
"it's Buhari's fault"- Wailers..

1 Like

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by free2ryhme: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2015
see im mouth like drum cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by free2ryhme: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2015
so this cultist can speak fine English grin grin chai
Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by naijapips02: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Men on Lavida, boys still dey run backyard. cool
Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by kayo80(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2015
So the other guy, the Okada rider said he had to jump into the canal to avoid police arrest, and only came out when they wanted to impound his motorcycle. Was he living in the canal? Is he like a Ninja Turtle or something?

4 Likes

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by Berrylite: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2015
If am to take inference from the above write-up, virtually all these guys had their daily work to do, therefore, its not a matter of unemployment that drove to embrace cultisim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by Lanceslot(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Bla bla bla bla Ajanbene.
Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by free2ryhme: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2015
grin shocked
Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Up barca

1 Like

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by Demmocrats(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2015
Barca fans grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by GistStory(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2015
See their faces like RABBIT! And two of dem sef be Barca fans angry

1 Like

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by tym92(m): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2015
K
Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by MrBasketball: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2015
oppybouy:
Putting on the jersey doesn't mean they are Barca fans, they might just have interest in wearing the champion's Jersey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by ifISLAPYOU(f): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2015
Imagine

1 Share

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by Nickymezor(f): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by Ephemmm: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2015
oppybouy:

They are frustrated Chealsea fans who decided to put on Barca jersey to enlighten their mood with stunning Neymar's goal during the weekend coupled with Messi's return for classico tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by Ephemmm: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2015
oppybouy:

They are frustrated Chealsea fans who decided to put on Barca jersey to enlighten their mood with the return of Messi from injury coupled with stunning Neymar's goal during the last weekend tongue tongue tongue

Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by Ezedon(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2015
youths of nowadays
Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by shegsrules(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2015
Even from there faces dem all resemble thieves
Re: How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) by Lincoln275(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2015
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Weed Seller, Dosumu Ayomide Accused Of Multiple Scams (screenshots) / 50-year-old Man Jailed For Life For Raping A 19-month-old Baby In South Africa / A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.