Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) (28374 Views)

South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) / Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by Kolababe: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2016
A Kenyan woman has accused a Nigerian man of playing a fast one on her on the road after hitting her car in Kenya. See what she posted on Facebook... "Beware of this Nigerian Con. He hit my car bumper this morning on Riara road. He convinced me to drive to a garage in kileleshwa then sped off, tried to follow him but he was long gone. Shame on you. I have reported the matter to kilimani police.”

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/see-what-kenyan-lady-accuses-nigerian.html

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by Kolababe: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by Tolexander: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
A Kenyan woman has accused a Nigerian man of playing a fast one on her on the road after hitting her car in Kenya. See what she posted on Facebook... "Beware of this Nigerian Con. He hit my car bumper this morning on Riara road. He convinced me to drive to a garage in kileleshwa then sped off, tried to follow him but he was long gone. Shame on you. I have reported the matter to kilimani police.”
lol!
Omo naija no dey carry last. Always representing!

Our country police don teach us how to be smart on the road!

31 Likes

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by geraldmezi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
my Yorubah brother

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by Tolexander: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
geraldmezi:
my Yorubah brother
how u take know?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kolababe:

MAYBE FALS SHOULD FEATURE THIS KENYAN SHIIT AND BUHARI IN A NEW SONG; "DUMB, DUMBO, DUMBEST" grin

YOU WAN JOKE WITH NIGERIANS AND SCAM, I PITY YOUR FOREFATHERS! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by Mologi(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pls oo how was she a able to take shot of him.....?
within minutes of the altercation (I believe)...

Kenyans ate looking for Nigerians trouble...
this four-figure head people...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by neolboy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Do u know this man before coz am curious how u were able to get a shot of him or were u taking picture of him while u were discussing with him. Kenyan chicks shaaaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by ipledge10(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
How this girl know say he be Nigerian...is he driving with his national passport? They just like criminalizing Nigerians

17 Likes

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by buoye1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nothing to contribute embarassed
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by steppin: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Correct guy.
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by Ada9103(f): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
How you come take get him picture? And that other stuff there with the inscription "private car" make una fear God
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by gememerald(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Really serious
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by greatness22(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
I even thought he "chop and clean mouth"

angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by ichommy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
neolboy:
D
ipledge10:
I
buoye1:
J

Una well done Sir/Ma

1 Like

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by neolboy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
ichommy:

Una well done Sir/Ma

wetin be ur own nahhhh

1 Like

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by maxwell767(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why is she telling us undecided
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by buoye1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
ichommy:

Una well done Sir/Ma
lol...the hustle is real sir grin
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by Godson123(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=Tolexander post=47327941]lol!
Omo naija no dey carry last. Always representing!

OK
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by oladipo322(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
she doesn't knw dat y we are called Nigerian...... very good sharp guyz
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by bobgem001(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
welcome......................
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by M4gunners: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Brother o,you went to Kenya to play fast?Sorry will be your second name.

2 Likes

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by cremedelacreme: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
How she take know say na Naija guy? Meanwhile, i hail the bros, Naija no de fall hand. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by maxwell767(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ada9103:
R
R for Replay ? lipsrsealed
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by rawtouch: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
she don loose guard
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by Ada9103(f): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
maxwell767:
R for Replay ? lipsrsealed

Why you quote....abi u wan cry ni tongue

1 Like

Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by bighead1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Naija we too smart
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
HOW IS SHE SURE HE IS A NIGERIAN... evertin nigeria....
Re: A Kenyan Lady Accuses A Nigerian Man Of Hit & Run (Photos) by maxwell767(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ada9103:
How you come take get him picture? And that other stuff there with the inscription "private car" make una fear God
truth is, I'm not even reading this thread...

Your profile makes more sense than sentence..... kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members  / ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect / A Child Kidnapper Caught At Owode Ajegunle Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.