Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pictured: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictured: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (676 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictured: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look by TheophilusA: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Photo News:

Penultimate week(26th to 27th of October 2015), Pastor Anita Oyakhilome(now Anita Ebhodaghe), the estranged wife of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, was in Kigali, Rwanda where she attended the African Philanthropy Forum, an event put together by Mrs. Tsitsi Masiyiwa, her friend who is the founder of Higher Life Foundation.

http://dawntodusknews.com/pictured-pastor-anita-oyakhilome-debuts-new-look/

Re: Pictured: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look by kilode100(f): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Beautiful woman!

29 Likes

Re: Pictured: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look by benedictnsi(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2015
Pastor Anita Oyakhilome nice name
Re: Pictured: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look by vooks: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2015
What does she do from morning to evening? No congregation to pastor
Re: Pictured: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look by Anas09: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2015
This woman make me vex ehh. But I don forgive am.
She only think of herself. She forget say she be flag bearer and no remember say, wen she drop that flag na surrender sign she dey give.
Wetin she want us young wives to do? If our husband make mistake, against God sef oo. No be say na against her.

When she meet Chris for university of Epkoma, Chris be pastor, till today Chris be pastor. Him be that busy man, crowded by the same human beings wey dey crowd am since. She forget say if Chris sin, na againtGod, not against her. Spiritually Chris no owe her, na God him owe.
No be she put the law "thoushallnot", na God put am, so if Chris fail and do the thoushallnots, na to God him go stand, just like she sef go stand if she fail thoushallnots.
Anyways, I don vex finish. Peace.
Re: Pictured: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look by seankay(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Most of these churches are scam and the painful thing is that they have so many credulous members. If they both practise what they preach,i see no reason why they should divorce

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: The Experience 2015 / What Happens To Us When We Die? / Who Is A True Believer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.