Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? (32938 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young / Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by ken19: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
I was told that I would fall into the toilet if I ate meat..

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by youngest85(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Someone once told me he's a biological son of mbaka

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by emmahardgun(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
omo oba elegusi rent a room beside my hostel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by abdullahI24: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Som1 told me that the present Buhari is just a look alike of dead Buhari. Up till now I am SMH!!

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Epositive(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
someone told me 2pac is still alive undecided

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Adewalefae(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
when I was in school a friend promise to take me to London..... i no even know why I believe am

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
India beat Nigeria 100:1. And it was Segun Odegbami that scored the only goal for Nigeria. He eventually retired from playing football due to the injury he sustained when he scored that one goal.

319 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
The face you make when someone tells you he has finished temple run

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by ChukwuJuwon: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
shocked

when she told me she was a virgin but the day I passed the route mehn borehole has been drilled not even well ooooo

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by okenwa(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ojuju calabar is coming...run

13 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Asito(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

"I love you"

Love doesn't exist

If love really do exist, why do people break up and why do married folks get divorce ??
I LOVE YOU cry

**modified**

bros abeg choose another lie. I Don already choose this one.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by onosprince(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
My friend bought a tv and said his girlfriend bought it for him just so we would like her.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by MrEgbegbe(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2017

"I love you"

Love doesn't exist

If love really do exist, why do people break up and why do married folks get divorce ??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by oviejnr(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
0b10010011:
Primary school lies re very deadly!

They just unimaginable!

I always feel like slapping myself when I imagine those lies i dished-out

I once told someone my dad had a flying car.
I doff my hat grin cheesy

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by younghartz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
She said "I'm not a human being" my brain lied to me "saying it ain't true.

a yr later it was true..,,

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by 0b10010011: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Primary school lies re very deadly!

They just unimaginable!

I always feel like slapping myself when I imagine those lies i dished-out

I once told someone my dad had a flying car.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by babyfaceafrica: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Was told if I touch a lady..she will get pregnant...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by TINALETC3(f): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
D day I visited my frnds, I ws jst 5 den, as I ws playing wt dem, one of dem sed dat d money dia dad gave dem ws missing and I suddenly bcame d suspect, dey told me dat if I accept dat am d thief dat dey wl leav me and 4get it, I accepted, bt knowing I ws making a terrible mistake cheesy

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by rasazee(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
so many lies; crocodile swallows shark

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by TPAND(f): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Buhari has integrity. Thats the worst lie i have ever been told

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by YourCoffin: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
That the president is hale hearthy.

That Lai Mohammed always says the truth...

And that the devil is a lier when there's no atom of evidence to support that

15 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by daamazing(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
K

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by dunkem21(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
He he he
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Young03(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oh i de vex for this kind lie

back in 2011, i went to a lesson centre and our chem,bio,n phy lecturer told us he is a major general,that he was the CDSO to abacha, and he was the one that supplies obasanjo newspapers to read when he was in jail, that he himself was jailed bt IBB later helped secure his bail.

That he is lecturing at UNN,FUTO,UNIZIK n so many other private unis.

Later found out he was just an ordinary assistant lecturer at UNN

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by VickyRotex(f): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
The worst lie is "I've never told a lie" undecided

Another one is:

"I had an appendix operation, and a week after, the surgery lines dissapeared". shocked

I still dey reason how the person who made up this lie, sleeps at night.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by timidapsin(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
That Lalasticlala is gay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by NaijaEfcc: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
That buhari is the Messiah, like if you think it's the greatest of them all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Greenbuoy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
One argument led to another and this guy told me that do I think it's easy to demolish a skyscrapper.
Said he experienced one like that in Idumota (chai). According to him, the CRANE went up, grabbed the tip of the skyscrapper, twisted it and it broke poun (like kulikuli lol). Then the part that got broken off was brought to the ground and the crane goes up again and does as it had earlier done.
I'LL NEVER FORGET THIS!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na so one of my primary school mate talk say dem get money printing machine for house . Yet he kept on bringing #10 everyday sometimes he begs for food.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by obembet(f): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
SOME SET OF PEOPLE SAID #1=$1 IF I VOTE FOR THEM

22 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by femmy2010(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
"That is me in the blue shorts..... etc "

Melieing

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Friedyokes: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
VOTE ME AND I WILL MAKE DOLLAR EQUAL TO NAIRA

89 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / Man Falls In Oluyole Stream In Ibadan, Rescued By Passersby (Photos) / Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.