Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia (4230 Views)

Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. / How To Get Payoneer Mastercard Delivered In Nigeria Via DHL / Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by Xhaka(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2015
ollah1:

Hw much were you paid by Tecno? U are everywhere advertising it
The same amount you were paid to paid monitor me
Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by Xhaka(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2015
jideprof:

SMH!
You can argue it
But you'd be wrong
Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by Timbuktu14(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
jideprof:

SMH!
Oga mi. Your site no dey open
Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by 2kurupt(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2015
Frontier2:
Which one should we now believe cos a week ago we heard stuff like Xiaomi is not going to pass through Jumia. I laugh! In a market controlled by Tecno and the likes. It's not easy gaining ground here. GIONEE has been struggling since they came here. My take though

You definitely can't compare Tecno to Xiaomi despite the latter just making an entry. Xiaomi has made huge mark in massive markets like China & India within a very short time, am sure they subdued more robust competition there thus running over Tecno in Nigeria and indeed Africa should be a piece of cake.
Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by Emeka71(m): 3:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Contact emi_739@yahoo.co.uk to order from JUMIA.
Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by Esotericbaby: 5:23am On Nov 13, 2015
You people are somehow confused xiaomi. Nigerians have hyped them so much & made them feel we'll take whatever thing they bring, trash or not. Smh. I trust Nigerians na, last last the phone will go back the same way it came
Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by harmbhrosz(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2015
TheRealSage:
A while back we told you that Xiaomi were planning to launch in Nigeria, well they are here now. Good news right?

Mobile In Africa - MIA Group, the distributor commissioned by Xiaomi to sell Xiaomi phones in Africa, have today announced that it is launching two of Xiaomi’s iconic smartphones in Nigeria, which will be made available via online shop Jumia, its exclusive online partner for the launch.
Valued at $45 billion, Xiaomi has now positioned itself among the smartphone giants of this world, becoming the world’s fifth-largest smartphone maker in just five years. It creates high quality smartphones with remarkable software at amazing prices.
MIA Group and Jumia well intend to take Nigerian consumers by storm in this market of immense opportunities: 30% of the 140 million phone subscribers in Nigeria own a smartphone, and smartphone sales for 2015 are expected to reach 12 million.
Read more: http://qlick.com.ng/xiaomi-launch-nigeria-via-jumia-black-friday/
Xiaomi is Third in the world not fifth.
Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by TheRealSage: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
harmbhrosz:
Xiaomi is Third in the world not fifth.

They wrote that themselves in the original press release
Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by harmbhrosz(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheRealSage:

They wrote that themselves in the original press release
aiit then
Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by Raphoeworld: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 COULD BE LAUNCHED OFFICIALLY ON FEBRUARY 21st 2016 IN BARCELONA
http://www.panstech.com/2015/11/samsung-galaxy-s7-could-be-launched-on-feb-2016.html

Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by MrBasketball: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
WackyJ1:
This is a disappointment. It saddens me that Xiaomi chooses to come through Jumia, with their poor delivery services and thier tendency to over-hike the prices of their devices once they see that it is in high demand & that they are the only suppliers.

Jumia can add over 5k to the prices of their Devices.

I'd rather much stick to the Vendors we have here on Nairaland
Jumia are thieves, they can add 10k to ordinary 30k phones talk less of more expensive phones.
Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by KuliMart: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrBasketball:
Jumia are thieves, they can add 10k to ordinary 30k phones talk less of more expensive phones.

You can get Xiaomi device from our store at affordable price.
Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by Marvell23(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
KuliMart:

You can get Xiaomi device from our store at affordable price.
How much are you selling the ones being launched in Nigeria now?
Re: Xiaomi have launched in Nigeria Via Online Store Jumia by KuliMart: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Marvell23:

How much are you selling the ones being launched in Nigeria now?

Contact us during working hours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Box Redmi Note 9s For Sale / Should I Buy Smile Or Swift Or Spectranet??? Help Help Help!!!! / Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.