Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 (916 Views)

Cops Beat & Kidnap 12-yo Girl In Front Of Home, Claiming She Was A Prostitute / Belgium Has A New King As King Albert2 Abdicates Throne For Son Phillipe. / Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 by xavier3(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2009
A father who asked an undercover police officer posing as a prostitute to take his 14-year-old son's virginity has been given a suspended prison sentence.
The man from Bulwell, Nottingham, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was given a 10-month suspended jail term.
Nottingham Crown Court heard the man, 42, had approached the undercover policewoman in the Mapperley area in July believing her to be a prostitute.
He admitted trying to solicit a woman to have sex with a child.
The court heard the father was arrested during an undercover operation by the city's vice squad.
The man drove up to the undercover officer and asked her how much she would charge for sex with his son, who was sitting next to him in the car.
Judge Jonathan Teare said he was not sending the father to prison because of his previous excellent character and that he believed he did not mean any harm to his son.
He said: "What you were doing that night was to expose your 14-year-old son to a prostitute because you didn't know she was a police officer.
"You have a duty of care to your son and that is to look after his moral welfare not, as you might think, to break him into the ways of sex through a prostitute."
The father's barrister Matthew Smith said: "There is a thorough sense of shame the defendant feels.
"It's completely at odds with every other part of his character."
Mr Smith added that the boy would be allowed to continue to live with his father.
The defendant will be placed on the sex offenders register for five years.

source:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/nottinghamshire/8052090.stm
Re: Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 by xavier3(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2009
wat a caring, cool and coded dad grin grin

dad wit d 3 c's cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 by porka: 11:05pm On May 16, 2009
Perhaps the boy has started exhibiting some traits of sodomy, then the father is trying to bring the about to be lost boy back to reality. It's not politically correct to say that in a court room in Europe.
Re: Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 16, 2009
the dad na guy man
Re: Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 by spoilt(f): 11:55am On May 17, 2009
What kind of father is that? Intending to Expose his minor son to an infested lipsrsealed?
Re: Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 by Ikomi(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2009
porka:

Perhaps the boy has started exhibiting some traits of sodomy, then the father is trying to bring the about to be lost boy back to reality. It's not politically correct to say that in a court room in Europe.

Good thinking. He might also be trying to boost his sons confidence, you know this kind of boys that would rather run into a locker when females pass by.

His a real dad. cheesy
Re: Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 by spoilt(f): 2:09pm On May 17, 2009
porka:

Traits of sodomy?!! What are you talking about dude? grin How did sodomy enter this thread?
Re: Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 by Epiphany(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2009
@ ALL THE RESPONSES

All of you have made my day. Praising the dad? Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 by SeanT21(f): 5:26am On May 22, 2009
I know most people which they had a daddy like that!!
Re: Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 by JustGood(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2009
SeanT21:

I know most people which they had a daddy like that!!

Re: Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 by SeanT21(f): 4:59am On May 23, 2009
JustGood:

Keep on telling me when I make a blunder. I will appreciate it. wink

PS: I will be on the "Romance" section next. Follow me!!
Re: Man Sought Prostitute For Son, 14 by drrionelli(m): 12:44am On Jun 02, 2009
This is reprehensible behaviour! angry

For a father to encourage illicit sex is heinous. He could have been exposing the child to any of a number of STDs. Also, he is doing no favours to the boy by encouraging him to objectify women simply for a hormone-induced bit of pleasure. Shame on this father! Indeed, he should be listed on the sex-offenders registry!

One wonders what other sort of depravity he seeks for his son. Did he seek a drug dealer to get him some crystal meth? Did he take the child to a pub and get him intoxicated? Does he encourage stealing?

(1) (Reply)

Asia Has More Millionaires Than Europe / Too Painful: Victims Of US Primary School Shooter Revealed (PHOTOS / MALIAN Terrorists Take Hostages In Algerian Oil Field!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.