Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo (39620 Views)

Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by nasha1(f): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2015
CaroLyner:
fallen olympus grin

Show us yours.... undecided undecided as if you going to keep it up for ever as long as you are a woman, age alone will help you do that.
This comment should have been made by a man. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by jtjohn(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2015
naijapips02:
Bleached skin See arms, see face. angry
is everything abt bleaching can't u see is camera 360 handwork and not bleaching....

1 Like

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by Wealthycharles(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2015
Abbey2sam:
[size=38pt]white house down[/size]
Olympus has fallen
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by jossybranduk9(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2015
[img][/img] Looking Cute.
:Looking Cute.
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by PencilBox: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Dis ain't advise. IT'S TRASH! Holyghost fire doesn't work dat way at all. :-/ God won't even honor the prayers of the jealouse fellow, let alone permit the holyghost to rain fire n the other fellow. And then the fire will go, see dat the person is innocent, then com bak to burn the sender in thousand fold. Naaa! Dis is a bowl of traSH! The Holyghost already knw who's good n who's bad.
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by Marcelinho(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2015
vivianblog2:
Caption

When you pray or write names of people you want holyghost fire to burn , when the holyghost fire moves to the people and see they've been good to you instead you are the one destroying them, Holyghost fire will come to you in 100 folds and burn you into pieces, just like when you pray agaist unfriendly friends and you are the unfriendly friend, it is you God will punish, have you asked your self why nobody want to associate with you. Our God is a God of justice, he looks at your heart not your face, you treat e ery one around you like a slave, gossip with your friends especially your bestfriends, envy them , you can never go far in life,hey guyz if you have been leaving like this you need to change so God can bless you, but if u dont you shall be in same place for the rest of your life. It's just a peace of an advice. Goodmorning

source https://www.instagram.com/p/98NzrEuOVn/?taken-by=realangelaokorie

good advice
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
SHE OPENED HER MOUTH?? INSTEAD OF WAKING UP HER BWEAST undecided

the br.easts r asleep. Lol
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by kayo80(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
CaroLyner:

alright.you're the pro

Hey, just curious, how old are you. I am a pro at telling ages, but looking at your picture, I can't tell. You look very young one minute, the next minute, looking from another angle, you look a bit older than I think you are.
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by danbrowndmf(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
grin
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by smsshola(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
kilode100:
Choi! See bweast shocked shocked shocked

This woman, be like who go like sex
Welcome on board.
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by hob(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
NL mods ve been starved of breast milk since 1800s grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If not i dunno y this shd make FP

1 Like

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by stanleyazo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
persin ADA somewhere
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by binkc(f): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
She is cute jare
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by M4gunners: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
My crush keep looking good anytime any day.
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by fpeter(f): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
piece and peace
living and leaving
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
vivianblog2:
Caption

When you pray or write names of people you want holyghost fire to burn , when the holyghost fire moves to the people and see they've been good to you instead you are the one destroying them, Holyghost fire will come to you in 100 folds and burn you into pieces, just like when you pray agaist unfriendly friends and you are the unfriendly friend, it is you God will punish, have you asked your self why nobody want to associate with you. Our God is a God of justice, he looks at your heart not your face, you treat e ery one around you like a slave, gossip with your friends especially your bestfriends, envy them , you can never go far in life,hey guyz if you have been leaving like this you need to change so God can bless you, but if u dont you shall be in same place for the rest of your life. It's just a peace of an advice. Goodmorning

source https://www.instagram.com/p/98NzrEuOVn/?taken-by=realangelaokorie

What a badly concocted vocabulary,the moderator should not unteach our people by allowing everything he sees-

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
"Holy Ghost' does not fire people...
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by QueenHeart(f): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
What's ds one evn saying,english she no fit write,speak nkor problm. N ds made frontpage hmmm smh
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by EmmaGold007(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dah bwest don.....
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by EmmaGold007(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dah bwest don..... [i]Dah bwest don..... [/i]Dah bwest don.....
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by Mekyno(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
kilode100:
Choi!
See bweast shocked shocked shocked

This woman, be like who go like sex
e get woman wey no lyk s*x?
Unless say u no handle her well or no fire her epicentre of pleasure wela.....lol

1 Like

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by deramarks(f): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Me I like her
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by Babyphinas(f): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sexy Ada Ebonyi
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by sylve11: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
oluwagadaffi:
Which kind camera all dis shenkes dey use ne wai? c as her skin pure like butter, if u near am real life na Jebba/Bode sadu road.

grin grin cool
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by repogirl(f): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
I would have said those were typos but its too many misspellings at once, so she obviously has some spelling confusion issues.

She is hot sha, as usual.
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
CaroLyner:
fallen olympus grin
You re cute. Keep it up!
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by femi4: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
fresh bwest
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by femi4: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
fpeter:
piece and peace
living and leaving
That is wetin oyibo dey call "beauty without brain"
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by JikoSnazzy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
aprokomania:
all these Instagram motivational preachers. post picture of your nak.ed self and start preaching about holy ghost fire.
meanwhile its live not leave and piece not peace.
So u saw what I saw,this one no be typo error na grammatical blunder...I like her though
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by orisunaz(m): 12:38am On Nov 12, 2015
this one na back page joor... her bweast fresh thou
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by akpos2050(m): 2:23am On Nov 12, 2015
:oU wn kill urself wit makeup?
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Shares Morning Photo by daxon001(m): 3:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Chei! Dis one is just fine with no brain. Imagine. ''peace of an advice'' undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Slays In A Lovely Gown / Stella Damasus & Ademinokan Host Adeyemi And Wife / Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.