Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Dear Friends/readers; Why Do These Hopeless Females Send Nuds To Married Men? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Friends/readers; Why Do These Hopeless Females Send Nuds To Married Men? (468 Views)

Meet Tessy Solomon: "Men Stare At Me In Church; Married Men Pester Me For Sex" / Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Friends/readers; Why Do These Hopeless Females Send Nuds To Married Men? by olawalesam604: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2015
"I went through my husband's phone in October and saw several naked photos of two different ladies. And one of them was asking him to compare her body to mine and spot the difference. Foolish girl, I have had 3 children, am I supposed to look like a Victoria Secret model? What is wrong with little girls of nowadays, what pleasure do you derive in sharing nuds photos? Especially with a man...Continue to see all the photos below..
http://www.vivasgists.com/2015/11/dear-lib-readers-why-do-these-hopeless.html

(1) (Reply)

Wishes for Black Friday / When It Ends In Tears, Advice To The Youths - By Mr. University Africa / Tiwa Savage Reveals Why Her Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Their Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.