Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club (29488 Views)

Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Gabriel Afolayan's Traditional Marriage In Ibadan / Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Angelicka(f): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2018
Nollywood Actress Toyin Abraham posted a picture of her newly wedded colleague Gabriel Afolayan and captioned it, "Congratulations bro @gabbyluciii
Welcome to the club.

A fan quickly reminded her that she is a divorcee, which club is she talking about?

She replied, "Arsenal football club. Totally forgot I am separated."

See screenshot below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/nollywood-actress-toyin-abraham.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Angelicka(f): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2018
grin

Hahahahhaahaha.... Tat was funny..

15 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by IdeyFindWife: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2018
That was Awkward undecided

A minute of silence for another home gone to blazes

21 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by MhizzAJ(f): 2:12am On Apr 08, 2018
Some fans cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Martin0(m): 2:18am On Apr 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Some fans cheesy grin
she's gonna take enough bear to cool that reply

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by tyson98: 3:44am On Apr 08, 2018
That guy deserves an award

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by itspzpics(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Lmao
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Olalan(m): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2018
Awkward for her and quite embarrassing
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Her response was matured.
I feel know she didn't forget.
Who forgets her marital status?
She just made the fan look stupid(which he obviously is) by not trading words with him.
Haters forming Fan undecided Oshisco
Nice one Toyin.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Michelle55: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2018
kiss nice reply... all these busy body fans that won't mind their business.. mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by haibe(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2018
Lmao
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2018
Amu udele na otu ocha.
She talk fasta dn she think
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2018
Ouch...haters na fans at the end of the day. They don't just want to admit it grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Ogbenisoft28(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2018
Toyin oooooo!!! Lol
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by NwaAmaikpe: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2018
shocked

Come on guys, cut her some slack

She's still fvcking a married man.
So in her warped mind, she's married.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by sucess001(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Sensible response. Some others would have gone ballistic on the fan

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Husty(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2018
She forgot she has played her penalty to throw in lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Justbeingreal(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Lol, she might have really forgotten about her status when typing, that's what relationship aftermath side effects does most times even after it ends...

Love whahala. 1minute I love you next minute I want you out of my liFe...

Obobs for now I'm not interested in the scam called love jare...been single rocks these days...

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by TurboWorld(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Lool. That was epic from the fan
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by RexTramadol1: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2018
Now thatz hilarious.
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by OKorowanta: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2018
Eyah
Don't worry, God is able to fix every good thing back.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by abdulrazat(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2018
Are you Alright?

ADENIKETINA2015:
She just made the fan look stupid(which he obviously is) by not trading words with him.
Nice one Toyin.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Epic back to back , without any harm done...maturity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by georgee(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2018
Dunno why all these female nairalanders are going ballistic on the fan. Believe u me, Toyin's hand was faster than her brain when she typed the congratulatory message. I see nothing wrong in wat d gentleman did

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by redangel2017: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Amu
this word so annoying in igbo dialect angry
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by chris4gold(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2018
lol
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by naturalwaves: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
Nice one Toyin.
See weak defence. You will make a very bad lawyer. Why should she say what she was not in the first place? She didn't make the fan stupid, she swallowed her own stupidity as she was humbled by the fan. Call a spade a spade.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club by NifemiOlu(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2018
They have people that they're in serious relationships with, which might count as marriage to them. Call it 'side relationship' or whatsoever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korede Bello's Beloved Tour In Mali: Fans Cry As Mavins Star Performs (Photos) / Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo / 2face Idibia Becomes Glo Ambassador (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.