Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport (45726 Views)

BREAKING: Amaechi Gets Caught, Comes Under Fire For Bribing Sahara Reporters Bos / Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by sherrylo: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
theV0ice:

And you were there when the sultan fixed the string to Buhari's buttocks? angry

Who was pulling GEJ"s string when he was there? Hod did it affect Diezani or Iweala?

My brother, Osinbajo is vice president and when i hear him speak, I know we voted a valuable man into office.

The election is over. GEJ has moved on....you should too

They will not listen.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

Prove it with images or stop talking trash here.

Fool, am no photographer of urs. Ask ur kinsmen here in naija to go take it. We here in Ph know what is on ground. U can't remain in obodo Oyibo and think u are an authority on issues down here.

Are people using the River monorail to commute yet?

Is there a rule that says when a government is leaving, she should complete all her initiated projects?

The first phase is not even up to 5 km and he couldn't complete it in

Yes because the private investor that started it with the state government and expected to bring out majority of the funds chose to pull out suddenly therby leaving all the financial burden to the state. That caused a huge set back.

his tenure yet has the state billions of Naira to spend on elections.

U are mad. Can u tell me the specific billions with verifiable facts? Can u swear with ur lineage that ur hero Jonah-daft didn't spend billions also? Where is ur criticism about that hypocrite? Before u swear, remember that Tunde Ayeni gave Jonah-daft 2 billion for his election, did Jonah-daft come back wirh the balance? Hypocrite, shut ur trap.

What is in the ugly Port Harcourt to see? You twerp!

Fool, but u could see this propaganda picture that is meant to deceive. Oponu.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Tpeters(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Awwww... Issno gud o grin
Sijo01:
Tuketuke driver. cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
These guys are sycophants. They along with their abominable politicians ruined that country to the point of no return.
You would do well to ignore his likes here.

Na ur papa be sycophant. If the picture ur co fool is displaying isnt the true reflection of what is on ground down here in Ph, may ur seeds cough out blood till they die off. Shameless liars.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Chinom(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

Aviation is currently under Amaechi.

Do you also know their is Minister of state Power under Fashola.

Yes, but then we have a minister of power. there is also a minister of state for foreign affairs, Labour, Education etc. alongside the ministers in these ministries.
But, we do not have a minister of state for transportation. We only have Amaechi as minister. Aviation has always been separated from the transportation ministry. Just watch how things unfold. Besides, the new minister of state, Aviation is a qualified and experienced pilot from Buhari's home state. Do you think he will report to Amaechi ?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Minister for waste bill transportation you are welcome.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by CSTR2: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Na ur papa be sycophant. If the picture ur co fool is displaying isnt the true reflection of what is on ground down here in Ph, may ur seeds cough out blood till they die.
Village tout.
You probably think I don't have people in rivers state. Backward fool

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
Village tout.

And those ur so called people told u that those pictures displayed are current status of project and not when work was ongoing eh? Again I say....
If the picture ur co fool is displaying isnt the true reflection of what is on ground down here in Ph, may ur seeds cough out blood till they die off. Shameless liars.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chinom:

Yes, but then we have a minister of power. there is also a minister of state for foreign affairs, Labour, Education etc. alongside the ministers in these ministries.
But, we do not have a minister of state for transportation. We only have Amaechi as minister. Aviation has always been separated from the transportation ministry. Just watch how things unfold. Besides, the new minister of state, Aviation is a qualified and experienced pilot from Buhari's home state. Do you think he will report to Amaechi ?

There is a Minister of state for Aviation, is there a ministry for aviation in this dispensation? If there is none, then which ministry will the Minister of state of Aviation operate from? Aso ministry?
This is no brainer, please apply ur brain well.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ooops.
Amaechi is gonna buy more buses for dakuku and his dream age osita O. Osita.

Now dakuku you are gonna be the driver while osita O.osita will be your conductor.

Governor Wike is gonna be your treasurer from now on.

Now move ..................
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by CSTR2: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

And those ur so called people told u that those pictures displayed are current status of project and not when work was ongoing eh? Again I say....
If the picture ur co fool is displaying isnt the true reflection of what is on ground down here in Ph, may ur seeds cough out blood till they die off. Shameless liars.
My friend, shut up.
The monorail is an economic waste atleast when you take the aim into consideration. And it does not even work yet.
A sensible governor would have spent more time ensuring all the roads are fixed, brigdes are erected in very busy locales, and a high speed rail connecting portharcourt with other major parts of Rivers is embarked on.
Rivers state is a mess and one iddiott is wasting funds on a monorail project of N50 equivalent in public transport.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by OBAGADAFFI: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chinom:

Ministry of Power and Ministry of works are one under Fashola.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Bizibi(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
My friend, shut up.
The monorail is an economic waste atleast when you take the aim into consideration. And it does not even work yet.
A sensible governor would have spent more time ensuring all the roads are fixed, brigdes are erected in very busy locales, and a high speed rail connecting portharcourt with other major parts of Rivers is embarked on.
Rivers state is a mess and one iddiott is wasting funds on a monorail project of N50 equivalent in public transport.
don't bother yourself,that Rottweiler is amaechi pet,let him celebrate in his cage,atleast his master can take him to the house in abj
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Chinom(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

There is a Minister of state for Aviation, is there a ministry for aviation in this dispensation? If there is none, then which ministry will the Minister of state of Aviation operate from? Aso ministry?

How on earth did you come to the conclusion that there is no ministry of Aviation ?. Are you sure you are applying your mushy brain.
Amaechi has no junior minister. Period. If he had, he would be named minister of state for Transportation.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
My friend, shut up.

Fool, check my records. ever since Amaechi was in Pdp when the project was initiated and started till today even now that he is in APC I have never been in support of the project because I felt money spent would have been spent else where but eh, the deed is done, no money has been proven to be embezzled by the omereji panel.
Even at that, it has nothing to do with the propaganda u fools are spreading shamelessly.
Blame Amaechi for replacement of priority for building it instead of focusing on something else and I will gladly support u.
Blame Amaechi with shameless lies and Propaganda pictures that doesn't reflect true situation of things and see ur entire lineage suffer for it.
Get my drift?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, am no photographer of urs. Ask ur kinsmen here in naija to go take it. We here in Ph know what is on ground. U can't remain in obodo Oyigbo and think u are an authority on issues down here.
That means you have no evidence to prove me otherwise. I am not a photographer either and I don't live in the country but I am able to support my post with images. There you go with your lies. You liar and a propagandist.

Is there a rule that says when a government is leaving, she should complete all her initiated projects?
Yet he has lavished state money on the presidential election and continuously aided by dullard himself. What more can I say of a myopic i d i o t like you? The one who refuses to accept facts than mixing words here. You aren't intelligent at all and I can see why that country is in a mess.

Yes because the private investor that started it with the state government and expected to bring out majority of the funds chose to pull out suddenly therby leaving all the financial burden to the state. That caused a huge set back.
That is why the government should be ready and provide incentives for the project to be completed. You don't sign MOU without security measures in place. It is clear Amaechi colluded with the private investor to abandon the project. I read the private investor is given initial fund for signing the project in millions of dollars and abandoning it is in the investor's favor. That means Amaechi could have continued and completed the project with the state money he spends on presidential election. Here you are supporting the criminal.

U are mad. Can u tell me the specific billions with verifiable facts? Can u swear with ur lineage that ur hero Jonah-daft didn't spend billions also? Where is ur criticism about that hypocrite? Before u swear, remember that Tunde Ayeni gave Jonah-daft 2 billion for his election, did Jonah-daft come back wirh the balance? Hypocrite, shut ur trap.
Hahaha... Now I know you are joking. It is widely reported how he spend the state billions naira on Buhari's election campaign.From the news and tabloid:
1) Sunnewsonline - Link

2) News24 - Link

3) Pointblanknews - Link

Fool, but u could see this propaganda picture that is meant to deceive. Oponu.
If you can not see the narrative in those pictures I posted it means you have a eye and mind problems. One of the couches meant for test is still left hanged on the monorail platform. You are the biggest f o o l in Nigeria. Keep deceiving yourself in that hell hole you live in. You nitwit!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chinom:

How on earth did you come to the conclusion that there is no ministry of Aviation ?. Are you sure you are applying your mushy brain.
Amaechi has no junior minister. Period. If he had, he would be named minister of state for Transportation.

Because no minister of Aviation. For petroleum, buhari categorically stated that he is the minister. Minister for state of Aviation will operate from the Transport Ministry. That was the status quo before pdp came to power and started tearing apart to loot.
U are so daft.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by malikisah: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
modath:

Aswear, dem matter tire me!!!
na wah o.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by CSTR2: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, check my records. ever since Amaechi was in Pdp when the project was initiated and started till today even now that he is in APC I have never been in support of the project because I felt money spent would have been spent else where but eh, the deed is done, no money has been proven to be embezzled by the omereji panel.
Even at that, it has nothing to do with the propaganda u fools are spreading shamelessly.
Blame Amaechi for replacement of priority for building it instead of focusing on something else and I will gladly support u.
Blame Amaechi with shameless lies and Propaganda pictures that doesn't reflect true situation of things and see ur entire lineage suffer for it.
Get my drift?
My friend, I don't give a whit your APC/PDP politics. They are both made up of useless politicians.
Unlike you, I say things the way they are.
Someone who made such a horrendous economic and transport policy being made a minister of transport is just wrong, very wrong.
Am I the only one seeing the irony here? Nigerians are something else.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Forwetinnah: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

grin grin
Yes I can see that u have substantiated ur Sultan rant ( u think) with propaganda online media news outlets created after Jonah-daft loss specially set up by hopeless loosers like u to spread lies. How dare u substantiate a lie with another lie. Aren't u shameless?
Oponu, bring out ur source from our recognised national dailies like thisday, vanguard. Only fools will fall for this thrash. grin substantiate ur claims Goon. grin

The only recognised news media a scum like you know is The Nation and its common knowledge that they will never report the truth. Is Dino Melaye not proof enough that your government is a scam. .. grin Sorry lot
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abeg shey rotimi na conductor this one wey buhari give am minister of transportation. grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

That means you have no evidence to prove me otherwise. I am not a photographer either and I don't live in the country but I am able to support my post with images. There you go with your lies. You liar and a propagandist.

Fool, it simply means am not interested in showcasing any truth to predetermined haters like u whose record is well-known on this forum. Even when faced with truth, ur shameless self still find a way to spin such. Why bother? Ur images I reinstate are during construction phase.

Yet he has lavished state money on the presidential election and continuously aided by dullard himself. What more can I say of a myopic i d i o t like you? The one who refuses to accept facts than mixing words here. You aren't intelligent at all and I can see why that country is in a mess.

Fool, good. So no law of such exist. Even Jonah-daft ur god and hero lavished far greater billions. Did he complete all his projects? Hypocrite, where is ur criticism on that?

[s]
That is why the government should be ready and provide incentives for the project to be completed. You don't sign MOU without security measures in place. It is clear Amaechi colluded with the private investor to abandon the project. I read the private investor is given initial fund for signing the project in millions of dollars and abandoning it is in the investor's favor. That means Amaechi could have continued and completed the project with the state money he spends on presidential election. Here you are supporting the criminal.
[/s]

Arrant Nonsense without any basis. Ur minion wike (Amaechi's enemy) asked the omereji panel to scrutinised the project and find Amaechi's govt culpable on the project, guess what, they found nothing. Ur rants here are just figments of ur cursed imagination.

Hahaha... Now I know you are joking. It is widely reported how he spend the state billions naira on Buhari's election campaign.From the news and tabloid:
1) Sunnewsonline - Link

2) News24 - Link

3) Pointblanknews - Link

Fool, u choose what u want to believe and I can't help that. Even in the report u qouted, it was stated that he denied the allegation. Reports remain reports.
Sun said wike said and u chose to believe him, are u mad?
News24 said pdp claimed and u chose to believe that? U are foolish, what do u expect pdp to say fool if not to paint Amaechi black?
Pointblanknews rubbish made claims, now wike is govt what has he found out? He promised to start prosecuting immediately based on alleged evidence, it's going to two months now, the fool hasn't started with anyone. U are gullibly foolish.

If you can not see the narrative in those pictures I posted it means you have a eye and mind problems. One of the couches meant for test is still left hanged on the monorail platform. You are the biggest f o o l in Nigeria. Keep deceiving yourself in that hell hole you live in. You nitwit!

Arrant Nonsense. If u are so confident of ursef that ur pictures depicts current realities, just publicly declare that ur entire lineage born and unborn remain cursed till eternity. Toilet washer diasporan.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
My friend, I don't give a whit your APC/PDP politics. They are both made up of useless politicians.
Unlike you, I say things the way they are.
Someone who made such a horrendous economic and transport policy being made a minister of transport is just wrong, very wrong.
Am I the only one seeing the irony here? Nigerians are something else.

U are an hypocrite and a looser. Unfortunately u aren't aware.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The only recognised news media a scum like you know is The Nation and its common knowledge that they will never report the truth. Is Dino Melaye not proof enough that your government is a scam. .. grin Sorry lot

Fool, Ffuck the nation. Substantiate ur shameless lie with thisday or vanguard, pdp papers and I will be OK. grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
he still became a minister at last.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
TechRev:
The transporter has arrived.

When i was driving them you thought i was joking.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by CSTR2: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

U are an hypocrite and a looser. Unfortunately u aren't aware.
you really don't know what those terms mean, you bloody sycophant.
Why not enlist amaechi for the secretary of transportion position for the united states of America.? I wouldn't be surprised.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
Village tout.
He is one of those who are possibly happy with the poor state of the nation infrastructure. cry cry cry cry
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
you really don't know what those terms mean, you bloody sycophant.
Why not enlist amaechi for the secretary of transportion position for the united states of America.? I wouldn't be surprised.

Fool, hypocrites are deceitful arseholes like ur kind who support eediots in propagating propaganda pictures that doesn't reflect the true situation of things in real time.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Sweetlemon(f): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Leave these people alone. They're trying hard to hang on to something to prevent them from committing suicide. Please allow them, for now........... Until they see news of Amaechi remodelling airports.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, it simply means am not interested in showcasing any truth to predetermined haters like u whose record is well-known on this forum. Even when faced with truth, ur shameless self still find a way to spin such. Why bother? Ur images I reinstate are during construction phase.

Fool, good. So no law of such exist. Even Jonah-daft ur god and hero lavished far greater billions. Did he complete all his projects? Hypocrite, where is ur criticism on that?

Arrant Nonsense without any basis. Ur minion wike (Amaechi's enemy) asked the omereji panel to scrutinised the project and find Amaechi's govt culpable on the project, guess what, they found nothing. Ur rants here are just figments of ur cursed imagination.

1) Sunnewsonline - Link

2) News24 - Link

3) Pointblanknews - Link

Fool, u choose what u want to believe and I can't help that. Even in the report u qouted, it was stated that he denied the allegation. Reports remain reports.
Sun said wike said and u chose to believe him, are u mad?
News24 said pdp claimed and u chose to believe that? U are foolish, what do u expect pdp to say fool if not to paint Amaechi black?
Pointblanknews rubbish made claims, now wike is govt what has he found out? He promised to start prosecuting immediately based on alleged evidence, it's going to two months now, the fool hasn't started with anyone. U are gullibly foolish.

Arrant Nonsense. If u are so confident of ursef that ur pictures depicts current realities, just publicly declare that ur entire lineage born and unborn remain cursed till eternity. Toilet washer diasporan.
Learn to quote properly. It is hard to reply to your shady argument. You don't know how to quote on Nairaland yet want to argue on important thing as this topic. You are really an i m b e c i l e.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Leave these people alone. They're trying hard to hang on to something to prevent them from committing suicide. Plase allow them, for now........... Until they see news of Amaechi remodelling airports.
Are you for real or plainly silly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) / Access Card For Entering Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Venue / Fayose Campaigns For Atiku In Ekiti As Crowd Hail Him (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.