Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Amechi The Driver. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi The Driver. (2079 Views)

Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver / Amechi The Coward / Rotimi Amechi:the Only Reason Why Apc Lost Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amechi The Driver. by Beremx(f): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Hahahahahaha Abeg don kill me this early morning cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
how are you prince charming?

Thanks for coming into my defense. That guy can't do without stalking me around insulting his mother.

Oloriburuku ma ni bobo yen!
Re: Amechi The Driver. by Alphaoscar: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

I think its time we donate money to Okechukwu to help his situation, I pity him cry cry cry

That will be if he's man enough to ask for it.

and Terms and conditions will apply too.
Re: Amechi The Driver. by Alphaoscar: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Sure. I think its time we help the poor boy, the mother is not doing anything to save the boy cry cry

The poor w.hore is incapacitated to help him ni. how can someone living on returns from Agbero dickss help a lost soul like that.

1 Like

Re: Amechi The Driver. by Beremx(f): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Beautiful Madam, How are you? Hope he is kicking fine.....

Dont mind that dunce, he is one ugly nuisance that love looking for trouble everywhere. They will insult people, but cry when you give it back to them, just ignore the mofo. The small boy is cursed. Believe me.
he is on my ignore list tey tey! I have never seen such a nuisance in my cyber life.

Nothing do you Jare!

1 Like

Re: Amechi The Driver. by Alphaoscar: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

ishiamu don suffer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The mofo gat no shame. grin

Will a sensible person even nickname himself Ishiamu ishiamu is a slowpoke's way of writing isiewu .
Re: Amechi The Driver. by ishiamu(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
princdebola201:

Why didn't u qoute subway moniker again Cowardcheesycheesy

Wetin concern me with subway101 the troll, when he brings better stuff to talk about I will reply him, he's a small boy whose yet to grow up
Re: Amechi The Driver. by ishiamu(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Will a sensible person even nickname himself Ishiamu ishiamu is a slowpoke's way of writing isiewu .

Ya mumu partner subway101 has been banned... ndi ara abuo... ur next otondo

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS...Hostages taken in French town of Roubaix / Pipeline Bombings: Soldiers Declare War On Militants, Comb Creeks / Buhari Sends Chief Of Staff To Supreme Court To Influence Judgment Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.