Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios (217524 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Murray-Bruce: "Nigeria Doesn't Need 36 Ministers, States", He Gets Epic Replies / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Tobby500(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Minister of education,adamu adamu(bauchi)wat d hell
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Irore: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
EternalTruths:
After how many months

So these are the so called angels Buhari could muster

OK fingers crossed

Let's see what they can do before the adminstration clocks 1year. cool

Why give them delivery target date?
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by AdEsANNi1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Where is the complete list?

Ask Buhari....LolZZzzzzZ
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by axtpleasure: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
abeg oh who see minister for agriculture?

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by HoLEEsinner: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rotimi saw this coming, no wonder he said he ll make sure east west road(don't know if I get the road correctly) would be the 1st thing to do if he becomes a minister. Nice one from PMB though, he didn't give Rotimi, Niger-delta portfolio to avoid trouble.

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by greatsodade(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Where is the minister for Education...or am the one that did not see it ni cos I saw minister of state for Education...Please who is the minster for Education abi na Prof Osinbajo ni
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Theben(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]Why is a single person holding 3 offices while others are just ministers of Adamawa, Gombe, Edo etc.?

Is this the best use of human resources?[/size]
One good head is better than 10000 dummies. i'll rather have Fashola hold 10 offices than Jonathan holding half.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by ndujekwu(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
More detailed and everyone with portfolio

12:29: Aisha Abubakar (State minister for Industry, trade and Investment)

12:29: James Ocholi (State minister of Labour and Employment)

12:28: Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau (Ministers of Interior)

12:28: Dr Ibe Kachikwu (State minister for petroleum resources). Buhari remains petroleum minister.

12:28: Mustapha Baba Shehuri (State Minister for Power, Works and Housing)

12:28: Heineken Lokpobiri (State minister for Agriculture and Rural Development)

12:28: Claudius Daramola (State minister of Niger Delta)

12:27: Ibrahim Usman (State minister of Environment)

12:27: Engr Suleiman Adamu – (Minister of Water Resources)

12:26: Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed (Minister of State Budget and National Planning)

12:26: Pastor Usani Uguru (Minister of Niger Delta)

12:26: Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Minister of Women Affairs)

12:25:  Isaac Adewole (Minister of Health)

12:25: Adebayo Shittu (Minister of Communication)

12:25: Lai Mohammed (Minister of Information)

12:25: Masur Maman Dan Ali (Minister of Defence)

12:25: Abdulrahaman Danbazau (Minister of Interior)

12:25: Udoma Udo Udoma (Minister for Budget and National Planning)

12:24: Amina Mohammed (Minister for Environment)

12:24: Hadi Sirika (Minister of Aviation)

12:24: Solomon Dalong (Minister for Youth and Sports)

12:24: Rotimi Amaechi (Minister of Transportation)

12:23: Ogbonnaya Onu (Minister of Science and Technology)

12:23: Audu Ogbeh (Minister of Agriculture and Natural Resources)

12:23: Babatunde Raji Fashola (Minister of Power,Works & Housing)

12:23:  Muhammadu Bello (Minister of Federal Capital Territory)

12:22: Kemi Adeosun (Minister of Finance)

12:22: Kayode Fayemi (Minister of Solid Minerals)

12:22: Chris Ngige (Minister of Labour and employment)

12:21: Okechukwu Enelamah (Minister of Industry and Trade)

12:21: Anthony Gozie Anwuka (State minister of Education)

12:21: Adamu Adamu (Minister of Education)

12:20: Khadija Abba Ibrahim (Minister of State Foreign Affairs)

12:20: Geoffrey Onyeama (Minister of foreign affairs)

12:20: Barrister Abubakar Malami (Minister of Justice)

12:17: Buhari now reels out the names of ministers and their portfolios.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by missKiffy(f): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
I guess the others have no portfolio
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by valolisa(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wow am impressed for once
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
i wanted amaechi at the niger delta ministry so he will look into east-west road. If after 4yrs its not completed then he just humbly apologise to gej and those who he bashed concerning that road and other facilities in niger delta region.
And will they award and sign contracts?
I need someone to answer this question ooooo.....
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by mikkypel(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Now can you see buhari is fair.. This is called equitable distribution.. People thought northerners would be finance and petroleum ministers.. Now can you see.. So haters please close your ears and let your eyes listen.. Only the wise can comprehend my last statement

5 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by apholaby007(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Jose mourinho - minister of relegation zone
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by lanog: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nice advise from Baba OBJ.

OBJ; Merge those ministries together and give to Fasola. His competency will count there.

PMB; Of course Chief.

Loving my PVC
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by sikiru01: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]Why is a single person holding 3 offices while others are just ministers of Adamawa, Gombe, Edo etc.?

Is this the best use of human resources?[/size]
oga wetin again una want, r u saying he cant perform wella?. pls let support dis govt and be optimistic. if u dey nigeria, u will ve been hearing dt PMB cant gv all of dem portfolios
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by fabolouz1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Honestly,i,am impressed with the people assigned to key Ministries...Mr Fashola,Sen.udoma Udoma,Barr.James Ocholi,Mrs kemi Adeosun,and Mr I be Kachikwu. I vividly remember a news item quoting Mr Fashola as saying that " generating electricity 24hrs is no rocket science, hence Nigeria has no business experiencing power outage " Now he is in charge of that Ministry, i,am expecting steady power the whole country in about 9 months time.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
(Yawns)....Finally!
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by tope777(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
xtanburg:
Dear PDP/Loosers!
The Lion of Niger Delta who was the General Officer Commanding (GOC) the battalion ( APC Presidential Campaign Council ) that ousted Nigeria's most corrupt President, RT Hon Chubike Rotimi Amaechi is heading the 2nd largest Ministry; the Ministry of Transport.
For your information, Ministry of Transport comprises;
1. ROAD
2. RAIL
3. WATERS - NPA, NIMASA etc.
4 AVIATION
Congratulations!
The leader of APC in the Niger Delta/SouthSouth.
Sail on, we are behind you Sir.

Stop consoling yourself,i hope you people bargain for Ministry of Niger Delta before For your information, there is Minister of State for Aviation who will be in charge of Aviation under the supervision of Sai Baba grin just like petroleum Ministry shocked
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Liar Mohammed. ?.minister for information! shocked shocked

Nigeria is Finished! The guy will just use lie lie and twisted propaganda to finish those gullible 95%

#Proudly5%

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
With lie muhammad as minister of information,there will be so much propaganda by this government.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by tuk2ato(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Some names dont have portfolios assigned to them, so what happen to them undecided
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by seglord22(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Zellie: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lai Mohammed as Minister of Information grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Divinehenrich(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
I observed that nine ministers are without portfolios. Why one person occupy 3 ministries. Honestly, human resources was not optimally utilized. PMB, plz take note.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Eddufy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
ODUBEZE:

U have to work for it!

smileylol

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Divinehenrich:
I observed that nine ministers are without portfolios. Why one person occupy 3 ministries. Honestly, human resources was not optimally utilized. PMB, plz take note.

Hmmmmmmmm

PMB is not sleeping
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by TeamSimple(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
One thing I noticed about this list and placement of portfolio is that the NORTH has more confirmed ministers without portfolio than any other. And also key sectors wasn't assigned to them. I so much Love the list. May God keep them upright.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by AkpanUnanam(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Turn by turn plc! Its their turn
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by tope777(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
My Prayer is that God will give them the wisdom and courage to sail the ship of Nigeria successfully.

Our responsibility is to Pray for them always : Psalm 122v6.

Long live Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.