Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios (217554 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Murray-Bruce: "Nigeria Doesn't Need 36 Ministers, States", He Gets Epic Replies / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by sandraokosun1: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
tope777:

Stop consoling yourself,i hope you people bargain for Ministry of Niger Delta before For your information, there is Minister of State for Aviation who will be in charge of Aviation under the supervision of Sai Baba grin just like petroleum Ministry shocked
]u are the one lost here, buhari isnt minister of aviation, what is he supervising, the aviation ministry is merged with transportation. All the state ministers except ibe are the ones to play the lesser role here. If there is a state aviation, there as to be a main aviation and buhari name isnt on the list for that, ameachi is minister of aviation and controls npa,nimesa etc

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by malton: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
sandraokosun1:
ameachi would have been head on with naija delta, that could bring distraction 4 pmb, i think transport is right, we could have just left it at aviation since the mofos here dont knw how big it is. The pst usani is perfect a deviation frm river, delta monopoly. Fayemi is better in solid mineral he is a techocrat dat would help us unleash our solid mineral potentials which is important than foreign affairs of travel
Thanks for this! I thought about that too, but u just put a lid on it.

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by osazeeblue01: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Buhari is not ready to work or make a difference. Buhari should have handle power or agriculture than pursuing petroleum. Criminal. APC SCAM.

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Abbeyme: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Comprehensive list of the new buari ministers & there respective portfolios
List of Ministers and Portfolios
Abubakar Malami – Justice
Geoffrey Onyeama – Foreign Affairs
Khadija Abubakar Abba Ibrahim – State
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Muhammad Dan Ali – Defence
Adamu Adamu – Education
Prof Anthony Onwuka – State Minister of
Education
Kemi Adeosun – Finance
Okechukwu Enelama – Industry, Trade
and Investment
Aisha Abubakar – State Minister of
Industry, Trade and Investment
Senator Chris Ngige – Labour and
Employment
James Ocholi – State Minister of Labour
and Employment
Muhammodu Bello – FCT
Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau – Interior
Senator Udo Udoma – Budget and
National Planning
Zainab Ahmed – State Minister of Budget
and National Planning
Ibe Kachikwu – State Minister of
Petroleum Resources
Babatunde Fashola – Power, Works and
Housing
Mustapha Baba Shehuri – State Minister
of Power, Works and Housing
Audu Ogbeh – Agricultural and Rural
Development
Heineken Lokpobiri – State Minister of
Agricultural and Rural Development
Rotimi Amaechi – Transportation
Hadi Sirika – State Minister of Aviation
Isaac Adewole – Health
Osagie Ehanire – State Minister of Health
Aisha Al-Hassan – Woman Affairs
Usani Uguru – Niger Delta
Claudius Daramola – State Minister of
Niger Delta
Adebayo Shittu – Communication
Lai Mohammed – Information
Amina Mohammed – Environment
Usman Jubril – State Minister of
Environment
Suleiman Adamu – Water Resources
Solomon Dalong – Youth and Sports
Kayode Fayemi – Solid Minerals
Abubakar Bwari – Minister Of States of
Solid Minerals
Ogbonaya Onu – Science and Technology
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by bapullow: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:
Amaechi who can't complete Rivers monorail is given the position of minister of transportation. That is preposterous. Dullard has lost it. This is a big defeat for this government.

What is your fuvcking business with the Ministerial posts, those are Nigerians, not Biafrans,

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by sursur(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
unbeat007:
NGIGE Use your post wisely!
waste of portfolio
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by simplycarro: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Even in my sleep, I new Lai Mohammed would be the next Jerry Gana!
BRF my man! Good news.
Oi boy, I sabi this Enelamah man o cheesy
Mama miaa!!!! your lips though, can set any guy on fire. wink grin
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by VirginFinder: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
kaycid77:

Yes I support Fashola as far as he is not a TINUBU boy cool cool cool

I like the way you console yourself.
Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by kamilous(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
hope Fashola will sign check this time around!.....lol I was expecting Dan bazua as minister of defence sha
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Promzyunique(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
congrats 2 all
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
bapullow:

What is your fuvcking business with the Ministerial posts, those are Nigerians, not Biafrans,
What are you talking about? My father is Yoruba. You have not argument there, you twerp!
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
lies... Barr ocholi Eneojo is the minister for labour annd productivity(state) Khadija Bukar Abba (Yobe), State for Foreign Affairs
Claudius Daramola (Ondo)–State, Niger Delta
Geoffrey Onyeama (Enugu)–Foreign Affairs
Monsur Dan-Ali (Zamfara)–Defence
James Ocholi (Kogi), State for Labour
Zainab Ahmed (Kaduna), State for Budget Mustapha Shehuri (Borno)–State for Power
Heineken Lokpobiri (Bayelsa)–State for Agric
Isaac Adewole Folorunsho (Osun)–Health
Usani Usani Uguru (Cross River)– Niger Delta
Abubakar Bwari Bawa (Niger)–State for Solid Minerals
Adebayo Shittu (Oyo)–Communications The list of other Ministers And Their Portfolio Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers)–Transportation
Chris Ngige (Anambra)–Labour and Employment
Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti)–Solid Minerals
Babatunde Fashola (Lagos)–Power, Works and Housing
Abdulrahman Dambazau (Kano)–Interior Aisha Alhassan (Taraba)–Women Affairs
Ogbonnaya Onu (Ebonyi)–Science and Technology
Kemi Adeosun (Ogun)–Finance
Abubakar Malami (Kebbi)–Justice
Hadi Sirika (Katsina)–State for Aviation
vanguard self d blow lie.... Hmmm
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by change49ja: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola, with his new federal might, can now implement his plan for Nigeria, concerning adequate power generation and supply.If Nigeria don't get it right now as far as power is concerned, then that's it. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by sherrylo: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dannie2015:
DeSpite d threats frm Boko Haram n dsame frm d IPOB, no minister for. Defence. I hope PMB knows. What. He is doing

Who told ya? We have one jor.
One rtd brig gen
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Tycoflu(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Buhari is not ready to work or make a different. Buhari should have handle power or agriculture than pursuing petroleum. Criminal. APC SCAM.

it difference not different.
Go and protest for Biafra or better still "go and die" * in Oshe's voice*

3 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by ameynuJR(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
NairaLanders....Congratulate me, I saw my father's name in the list smiley
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Chigold101(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
benedictnsi:

That fashola is really a great man, charged with the greatest responsibility.

-- "LIE"....... For INFORMATION gringringrin

--"AMECHI "....... indirectly incharge of agbero people (noise maker) gringrin

--"ONU"........ Perfect for the ministry.

-- kachikwu is on top of money..... grin

-- Nice portfolio for Ngige...

PMB really tried...... I must say the portfolios really match with its bearer....... I wish them the best and may God help them to deliver selflessly and effectively..

God Bless Nigeria ¡¡¡!!!
Buhari did well but bros Kachikwu is not on top of any money... Buhari is the minister of petroleum
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Emmason505(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Molebs(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
VirginFinder:

hahahahaha
You are a wailer... Go and die!
ntoooorrrrr
Your point?
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Sagamite(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Jimohsunday:
DO YOU NEED WRISTWATCH SMART PHONE? AT AFFORDABLE PRICE CALL 08025188374 OR WHATSAP 08138906809 FOR YOUR ORDER
PRODUCTS DETAILS
The U8 Smartwatch connects to your your android devices such as smartphones, tablets and PCs via Bluetooth so you get the information you need exactly when you need it. Designed to make your life easier. With its 1.48" Capacitive Touch Screen, you can make and receive calls from this device. The U8 Smartwatch provides personalized notifications when you're on the go. It features a long-lasting battery, user-friendly operation, and a screen that's readable even in darkness. It also alerts you when your phone is out of range to prevent the loss of your phone. It also has a stopwatch function and plays music from your android devices.
The U8 does more than just tell the time. It displays SMS, Caller ID right on your wrist, allowing you to leave your phone in your pocket while you’re in meetings, driving , social engagements, or on the go. The watch alerts you with a silent vibration to incoming calls and sms.
Easy Installation Instruction:

1. Go to google playstore on your device and type ‘’Bluetooth Notice’’. Install the Bluetooth notice app on your device. Open the app and follow the prompts until you receive a message saying bt notification has been successfully installed. Then pair both the smart watch and your android device through Bluetooth. The installation is complete and you can start enjoying your new smart watch.

Seun, lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy closed down the account of this moronic fuuktard for spamming on multiple threads.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by chuksmad(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
toba1909:
That's a wrong list......

Know your Ministers, Portfolios and State they represent.

Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers)–Transportation

Chris Ngige (Anambra)–Labour and Employment

Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti)–Solid Minerals

Babatunde Fashola (Lagos)–Power, Works and Housing

Abdulrahman Dambazau (Kano)–Interior

Aisha Alhassan (Taraba)–Women Affairs

Ogbonnaya Onu (Ebonyi)–Science and Technology

Kemi Adeosun (Ogun)–Finance

Abubakar Malami (Kebbi)–Justice

Hadi Sirika (Katsina)–State for Aviation

Suleiman Adamu (Jigawa)–Water Resources

Solomon Dalong (Plateau)–Youths and Sports

Ibe Kachikwu (Delta)–State for Petroleum

Osagie Ehanire (Edo)–State for Health

Audu Ogbeh (Benue)–Agriculture

Udo Udo Udoma (Akwa Ibom)–Budget and National Planning

Lai Mohammed (Kwara)–Information

Amina Mohammed (Gombe)–Environment

Ibrahim Usman Jibril (Nasarawa)–State, Environment

Anthony Onwuka (Imo), State for Education

Muhammadu Bello (Adamawa)–FCT

Adamu Adamu (Bauchi)–Education

Okechukwu Enelamah (Abia)–Industry Trade and Investment

Aisha Abubakar (Sokoto) State for Trade, Industry and Investment

Khadija Bukar Abba (Yobe), State for Foreign Affairs

Claudius Daramola (Ondo)–State, Niger Delta

Geoffrey Onyeama (Enugu)–Foreign Affairs

Monsur Dan-Ali (Zamfara)–Defence

James Ocholi (Kogi), State for Labour

Zainab Ahmed (Kaduna), State for Budget

Mustapha Shehuri (Borno)–State for Power

Heineken Lokpobiri (Bayelsa)–State for Agric

Isaac Adewole Folorunsho (Osun)–Health

Usani Usani Uguru (Cross River)– Niger Delta

Abubakar Bwari Bawa (Niger)–State for Solid Minerals

Adebayo Shittu (Oyo)–Communications

Muhammadu Buhari–Petroleum

what of Aviation
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by unbeat007(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
sursur:
waste of portfolio
what do you mean?
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by lakeside30: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

Mr endtime
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by sursur(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
billyG:

Chei!Ngige as minister of labor & employment all d jobless Biafra yuths will now get jobs.
Biafra soldiers free form loading.....
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by ediko5(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Buhari is wise not to give Ameachi the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs because Ameachi would have used that office for his personal vendetta.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Amosbaba(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
May God grant you all the grace to perform your responsibility accordingly.
BRF second test ........
Could this test make you the man after Nigerian heart?

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Lakeland4321: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Molebs:
My Opinion: Kemi Adeosun(finance) and Ikechukwu (trade and Investment) are supposed to swap portfolios....
kemi Adeosun is not fit enough for that position....way to small. Talk of exposure, profile, on the job experience; Ikechukwu beats her hands down...
From the pedigree of persons we have been having in that position. I think this is a drop in standard.
I agree with you, dem for give her state finance to work under Ikechukwu. I have feeling that finance will no longer be that super ministry of before, ikechukwu will woo investors, while fashola and amaechi will provide critical infrastructure, kachikwu will rtn nnpc to profit within a year! Malami and VP will overhaul the criminal justice system, Dambazau will deal with police, civil defence et al, other sectors will fall into line, nigeria will be great again.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by malikisah: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
benedictnsi:

That fashola is really a great man, charged with the greatest responsibility.

-- "LIE"....... For INFORMATION gringringrin

--"AMECHI "....... indirectly incharge of agbero people (noise maker) gringrin

--"ONU"........ Perfect for the ministry.

-- kachikwu is on top of money..... grin

-- Nice portfolio for Ngige...

PMB really tried...... I must say the portfolios really match with its bearer....... I wish them the best and may God help them to deliver selflessly and effectively..

God Bless Nigeria ¡¡¡!!!
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by hajlat(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
funmzy101:
Se na only Mr Fashola dey this country ni?

No, he is not .

Question 2 please.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
The reward for a good work is more work.
Congrats to my nyggah Fashola

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.