Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion (24128 Views)

You Will Feel Secured And A Proud Client Of Our Company No Matter Your Budget / How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt / I Think I'm Being Cheated By A Building Contractor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by nairaman66(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bambless1:
Here To Read Comments cool Mr Lalasticlala Come And Help Your Brother From Another Mother.

Bro Collect That 700k Have Bread Is Better Than None.

Did You Just Say 'Have Bread'

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by Change2015(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
ashmanpolo:
By right you're supposed to get N5.25m from both Buyer and Seller. I think it's even constitutional. So let the buyer pay you. 700k is too small from his part. You have a written agreement. So take small money from the N3.5m commission by the seller and press charges.
Press charges as quickly as possible unless he begs you to take maybe N1.2m

Simple. I don't like greedy people

I'm sorry but that is wrong. An agent who charges both buyer and seller is simply being greedy and more often than not causes problems with the transaction. Properties are hard enough to sell or rent because of all the price loading by intermediaries. If a fee has been agreed with the buyer and he reneged, we all know how slow and expensive the legal option can be. I would advise that all client agreements are established clearly in writing, and if you can afford to sue, do so, if not settle and blacklist the client. But make sure others know of your experience with this untrustworthy person so that they are forewarned.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by sanc2s(f): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
If u did it and it worked perfectly for u, wud u hav come here to tell us hw much u realized from the deal and send us money? Noooo. So why telling us ur predicaments? My friend! That's none of our business!!

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by solowizzy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Call us for supply of Welding Consumables & Equipment's for Steel fabrication & Construction.
We deliver Nation Wide, free delivery within lagos state only.
Girisim Construction

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by Ballmer: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
To start with that is one hazard of dealing as an agent without a lawyer. I had a similar complaint from an uncle that was a sales agent on hundreds of million naira property on Ikorodu road only for the buyer to sideline him n deal directly with the owner. He was left with no commission not even a single dime.
I would advice you count your losses n be more diligent n forthright in your next dealing as court cases no be beans in Nigeria.

You can be explicit with your terms to the buyer n seller as possibly as you can so it does not deter them from dealing with you. You simply need to understand you need to have them by the throat to get your commission next time.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by DeeHaywire: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
DJ Haywire's Slow But Dope Mixtape is out guys. Tha' best mixtape to listen in the morning with cool beats plus its lower in size (17mb) The tracklist is

1.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
2.Falz - Karishika ft. Phyno x Chigul
3.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
4.Runtown feat Wizkid Bend Down Pause
5.DJ JIMMY JATT Ft Wizkid - FEELING THE BEAT
6.Burna Boy - Soke
7.Ketchup - PamPam
8.Timaya - Sanko
9.DJ Shabsy Ft. Kiss Daniel & Sugarboy - Raba
10.Larry Kuti - Olowo Fe Dabira (fast rising act.... dowload at iPunjab.Me)
11.Timaya X Endia X Yung L - Original badman
12.Chris Brown ft Nicki Minaj - Love More
13.Praiz - Sisi ft. Wizkid
14.Phenom - Murda Dem Rmx ft Wizkid
15.Wande Coal Ft. 2Face Idibia - Make You Mine
16.KCEE - Turn by Turn
17.Wizkid - Sound It (Prod. By Sarz)
18.Patoranking - Gal ting riddim cover
19.Chidinma X M.I Abaga- Lorry
20.Mc Galaxy - Go Gaga ft. Cynthia Morgan & JimmyJatt
21.Viktoh ft lil kesh - Skibi dat
22.Wizkid - Ojuelegba (DJ Wal Redrum Refix)
23.Reekado Banks, TJan, Attitude - Coded
24.Patoranking Ft Wande Coal - My Woman My Everything
25.Saeon ft. Wizkid - Boogie Down

The dowload link is http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3cdff54e
Thank you

P.S Go on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/djhaywire1 to see more updates. NL banned me from posting some of my other works

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by melakes(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
if indeed ur story is true & u are a real professional in d job, then u shud av signed documents as ur evidence. then, u av a case. don't accept d cheating, sue him.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by Donlino(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Since you have the documents of the agreement, SUE HIS ASS!! angry
Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by flywaterbo: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Am not here to write like am trying to win a spell bee competition. Just needed some brief advice from sensible people who have empathy and thus far I really can't go into much details to remember exactly how those long stressful months went.
I really appreciate you all who said meaningful things to this my matter, you'd get help in time of your need in Jesus name. Amen.
Someone said. Pray about it, others said sue him.

This would suffice, gotten the advice I needed.
To those rambling or are they called wailers? Don't worry help is on the way for you as well coz obviously you need it too because you can't even hep.
Anyways, I'd get my money and enjoy my christmas, this has to be a relaxed christmas. Other transactions have been successful, but this must gimme my joy. Gbam#
God bless

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by Abdujapha(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
I think you should have a word with the buyer as to why he isn't honouring previous agreement. Then depending on his reaction, if no headway still. I support you sue him, get him served ASAP.

#NotALawyerThough wink grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by TruthHurts1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Friend, yours is quite a dilemma. I would advise you to insist on the earlier agreement. From my understanding, an agreement cannot be terminated unilaterally without attracting legal sanctions.
You have good grounds for going to court. But if you do, your legal fees and the length of time it will take the courts to hear your case might make the more recent offer a more attractive option.
Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by naijaboiy: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Get a lawyer and sue his ass undecided
Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by sheabutter1: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
take the so called greedy man to Federal fraud Unit FFU. I think they have a website, you can search for them. they will collect 10% of the money. surely, you will get your money.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by sorom4: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
LMAO. Are you sure that the Op is not Amaechi, who has been cheated and given........after months of hardwork?
Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by debbydee(f): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
get yourself a lawyer. At least sakaram the owner and buyer if you ever had an agreement with buyer.

if the wahala is too much abeg collect 700k and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by Jodesky(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
The Buyer's reason for not paying your full fee is very genuine. You were not diligent in disclosing what turned out as extra charges amounting to N4m. This is more so when you are aware he was relying on bank loan.

You should he happy he's paying you a lesser sum which l advise you grab with both hands.

I always make it clear to Agents that l want to know all charges beforehand as my budget may not accommodate surprises.

This is a lesson to all. We should be mindful of hidden charges when buying properties as this may crash budgets.

Our so-called professionals are won't to ignore these possibilities just in the eagerness to sell only to spring surprises just as deals are closing.

So my friend, no tears for your lamentations.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by Maximus85(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
flywaterbo:
Hello my dear nairaland family world wide. Thank God for bringing us this far in 2015 and HE will take us far Higher. AMEN.
To whom it may concern:

*Straight to the point*
What would you do if you were in a situation were you had a client who so needed a house for sale after searching for quite sometime, he got nothing. *not mentioning any names* Realtor or no Realtor pls help me.

This supposed buyer need a 4bedroom semi detach house with 1room bq and had 35m for the house in an estate around chevron that's the area we could try searching for a terrace not duplex for that amount, at that amount but we couldn't secure it. I recalled my client wanted to sell his house off so he could commence other projects.

It was almost impossible if not after a week of constant calls and friendly discussions, the owner agreed. The privately developed house was been sold in lekky county estate, valued at 45m and after much he heeded after days of constant discussion on why he should sell at N35m.

Earlier, the buyer was happy and said ahh! Bro if you could secure and convince the owner to sell at N35m, I'd give you an additional 100k asides the 5percent. I didn't care about the promised additional 100k but my 5% commission which we already had undertook an agreement for effect of agency fee after House documents has been transferred.

This was in August 2015, Now his finance wasn't even transfer or direct but a supposed bank finance that was to take 3weeks, I had to convince the owner that buyer is a serious man. Meanwhile the owner was in the UK, doing distant convincing was another ball game entirely.

This has been a very annoying, stressful transaction that has really weighed and stressed me out for months, but I no shout. smiley I can do all things through christ who strengthens me.

I had to be convincing the owner in the Uk that this man his serious and wants to buy, we were yet to hear from him since 2weeks after his offer for N35m was accepted. He said he was waiting for the bank to contact him with the ready funds, that they have opened the facility for him to buy the house that they would send their valuer to come and inspect the house. Now the story had changed after some of his bankers inspected and said a valuer would come for inspection. It was now a mortgage company handling the transaction. This now had turned to one month, owner was pissed that his giving this offer cheap and yet all this back and forth.

I was just in the middle of the tragic drama. The Buyer now sent a letter of exclusivity that the owner should remove the property off the market so he'd be convinced that as he has paid the bank to facilitate the transaction to buy the house and doesn't want the money to hang that he'd lost it because it wouldn't be refundable if he sells the house. The period that was to last was for another 2weeks.

I adviced him to drop money to commit some funds to owner so he'd believe he is serious, he told me he doesn't have that bank is financing I should just be talking to the owner and convincing on his behalf.

The owner was unhappy with me because he had been stressed with documents here and there yet no head and no tale and no commitment from buyer after 2months, He trusted my judgement and believed I knew what I was doing, how can in the 3rd month your buyer hasn't come through, even to commonly drop 500k to commit he can't. Before buyer put pen to paper was something else.

I still cajoled and professionally lead the owner on to know he is very interested. I had met the mortgage bankers and I inquired from them and they say *we are on it* they had been on it for months.

Even going to the head office to get documents which wasn't my business, as owner accepted 35m that's were my business crosses.
Basically, i was in the heat for 3 and a half months but didn't complain but I have to. Fast forward to yesterday : 10/11/2015 they exchanged documentation and the house key and buyer is saying the light connection, house transfer documents cost him like additional N4m and an Outstanding management fees on the house from year 2013- year 2015 and he paid that yesterday.

After handed documents I asked for my cheque because in the morning he told me that he'd sign Me a cheque because exchange, I asked for my change. He said change of plans that he used that money to pay for those fees and till tomorrow(today 12/11/2015) he call me for my cheque.

Last night(11.11.15) the buyer mailed a new agreement and said the old agreement is cancelled because I told him only after the transaction had started that there were extra charges.

That he'd pay 700k and that's after convictions.
I am a family man and have my own responsibilities, 3months took a lot.
I still have my agreement dated on 24/08/2015 that he acknowledged paying me 5% commission as soon as transfer of document has occurred.

My Brothers and sisters, if you were in my shoes and someone is ripping you off from your hard, stressed earned funds.
At the end of year you were expecting to get of N1.750m but surprisingly telling you he will give 700k, he actually said 600k before, what would you do? Seriously need your opinions.

Please, what would you do if this was on you?

Please help push to frontpage. Moderator, lalasticla if you are there, assist a brother!

Bro, take the 700k and continue with your life. God will bless your effort. It will be a waste of time, energy and resources if you want to fight for the balance.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by charlesbailey(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
bros,don't take the 700k like some are advising, you'ld have lost the case before it started
find a lawyer and reach an agreement of 5% of the 5% if he/she wins the case and you're good to go since you have a written and signed agreement
people can be funny with money,funny money
flywaterbo:
Owner is not even paying 5% and that we agreed because he really came down on that price of the house.
I really appreciate responses. Thinking what I went through those long dark months and the buyers none chalant attitude is really annoying and I just feel to state all this here because its better to think before acting.
All this wicked clients. What should I do, Mr lawyers, Barr. Sirs
Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by JomoGbomo2(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
flywaterbo:
Hello my dear nairaland family world wide. Thank God for bringing us this far in 2015 and HE will take us far Higher. AMEN.
To whom it may concern:

*Straight to the point*
What would you do if you were in a situation were you had a client who so needed a house for sale after searching for quite sometime, he got nothing. *not mentioning any names* Realtor or no Realtor pls help me.

This supposed buyer need a 4bedroom semi detach house with 1room bq and had 35m for the house in an estate around chevron that's the area we could try searching for a terrace not duplex for that amount, at that amount but we couldn't secure it. I recalled my client wanted to sell his house off so he could commence other projects.

It was almost impossible if not after a week of constant calls and friendly discussions, the owner agreed. The privately developed house was been sold in lekky county estate, valued at 45m and after much he heeded after days of constant discussion on why he should sell at N35m.

Earlier, the buyer was happy and said ahh! Bro if you could secure and convince the owner to sell at N35m, I'd give you an additional 100k asides the 5percent. I didn't care about the promised additional 100k but my 5% commission which we already had undertook an agreement for effect of agency fee after House documents has been transferred.

This was in August 2015, Now his finance wasn't even transfer or direct but a supposed bank finance that was to take 3weeks, I had to convince the owner that buyer is a serious man. Meanwhile the owner was in the UK, doing distant convincing was another ball game entirely.

This has been a very annoying, stressful transaction that has really weighed and stressed me out for months, but I no shout. smiley I can do all things through christ who strengthens me.

I had to be convincing the owner in the Uk that this man his serious and wants to buy, we were yet to hear from him since 2weeks after his offer for N35m was accepted. He said he was waiting for the bank to contact him with the ready funds, that they have opened the facility for him to buy the house that they would send their valuer to come and inspect the house. Now the story had changed after some of his bankers inspected and said a valuer would come for inspection. It was now a mortgage company handling the transaction. This now had turned to one month, owner was pissed that his giving this offer cheap and yet all this back and forth.

I was just in the middle of the tragic drama. The Buyer now sent a letter of exclusivity that the owner should remove the property off the market so he'd be convinced that as he has paid the bank to facilitate the transaction to buy the house and doesn't want the money to hang that he'd lost it because it wouldn't be refundable if he sells the house. The period that was to last was for another 2weeks.

I adviced him to drop money to commit some funds to owner so he'd believe he is serious, he told me he doesn't have that bank is financing I should just be talking to the owner and convincing on his behalf.

The owner was unhappy with me because he had been stressed with documents here and there yet no head and no tale and no commitment from buyer after 2months, He trusted my judgement and believed I knew what I was doing, how can in the 3rd month your buyer hasn't come through, even to commonly drop 500k to commit he can't. Before buyer put pen to paper was something else.

I still cajoled and professionally lead the owner on to know he is very interested. I had met the mortgage bankers and I inquired from them and they say *we are on it* they had been on it for months.

Even going to the head office to get documents which wasn't my business, as owner accepted 35m that's were my business crosses.
Basically, i was in the heat for 3 and a half months but didn't complain but I have to. Fast forward to yesterday : 10/11/2015 they exchanged documentation and the house key and buyer is saying the light connection, house transfer documents cost him like additional N4m and an Outstanding management fees on the house from year 2013- year 2015 and he paid that yesterday.

After handed documents I asked for my cheque because in the morning he told me that he'd sign Me a cheque because exchange, I asked for my change. He said change of plans that he used that money to pay for those fees and till tomorrow(today 12/11/2015) he call me for my cheque.

Last night(11.11.15) the buyer mailed a new agreement and said the old agreement is cancelled because I told him only after the transaction had started that there were extra charges.

I still have my agreement dated on 24/08/2015 that he acknowledged paying me 5% commission as soon as transfer of document has occurred.

My Brothers and sisters, if you were in my shoes and someone is ripping you off from your hard, stressed earned funds.
At the end of year you were expecting to get of N1.750m but surprisingly telling you he will give 700k, he actually said 600k before, what would you do? Seriously need your opinions.

Please help push to frontpage. Moderator, lalasticla if you are there, assist a brother!

Hello Chief,

I have a New 2 bedroom (Service) Apartment for Sale at Agungi. Can you do that for me?

Please send me an email. 1000112@rgu.ac.uk

Thanks
Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by klassic(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dear OP, all you need do, is to get a very senior lawyer to write him an official letter attaching the old document as exhibit, under the guise that he is doing it pro-borno, even if you might actually end up paying. The fear of him or his lawyer going against a very senior lawyer will make him think twice. Because for him to get a senior lawyer in the rank of yours, will cost him much and since he knows he is at fault, he will rather not take that chance. I am talking from experience. At the end of the day, you will get your money or something substantial. But rem to send me my share ooo grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by chyket(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
My opinion is take the money and move on.What if after 3 months,the buyer said that he is not buying again?.If you go the way of litigation,you will end up paying lawyers for as long as the case lasts and at this point,you will be throwing good money at a bad one.You also sound as if you could do with that money urgently so take it and pray for better deals in the future.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by flywaterbo: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Thanks dear @debbybee and the rest useful NLers with assiting and comforting message. I thank God I signed an agreement before all this issues came up if not, what upper hand would I have. Some client think because your into real estate and property sales your not a graduant.
I discussed with a lawyer colleague and he said since I got every agreement and acknowledgement that I don't have any worries.
Please any and every NLer should never acknowledge word of mouth because story might and would always change.
Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by flywaterbo: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
@jomogbomo, I'd send you a mail and we'd talk about your flat at agungi.

@my helpful Nlers, I can't start recalling from scratch the names but I really appreciate, I just needed to stir myself on what to do. I'd get a senior lawyer to write him and afterwards see his response, I can move on from this if only he was sensible enough to discuss like a man on man talks and plead and not like act like your doing me favors, I know how many transactions I pay attention too and I did a lot for him, the little he can do is to be appreciative.
I'd get a senior lawyer as my brother stated and he'd write him. I'd also try posting out the feedback. Thanks so much my good Sirs/Ma

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by LordAdam: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
flywaterbo:
To whom it may concern:

*Straight to the point*

I'm no lawyer, but I think it is unfair to you. Obviously you need a really good lawyer and you should threaten to sue him. Certainly, he is greedy, and if you threaten to make him spend more than he wants to in court cases, then he should budge and renegotiate a better settlement amount.

Now trust me, from my experience with people like this, you will most likely not get that N1.75m without losing a huge chunk in legal fees and the whole squabble will cost you stress-wise. If he budges and agrees to up the settlement to an acceptable percentage of the total amount like N1.25m, please take it and let him be.

Next time, watch out for these kind of clients and desist from doing business with them when they prove too difficult. And this should be a lesson to you, involve a lawyer from the onset for high-value transactions in the future. Add clauses in the agreement that negates any party from playing a fast one. For example, if the seller refuses to buy after both parties have invested a great deal of time, energy, and money, he should be made to part with a substantial fee.

All the best mate.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by Jodesky(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
flywaterbo:
Thanks dear @debbybee and the rest useful NLers with assiting and comforting message. I thank God I signed an agreement before all this issues came up if not, what upper hand would I have. Some client think because your into real estate and property sales your not a graduant.
I discussed with a lawyer colleague and he said since I got every agreement and acknowledgement that I don't have any worries.
Please any and every NLer should never acknowledge word of mouth because story might and would always change.

My friend, your otherwise strong case is already weakened by the fact of the extra charges of N4m the Buyer had to pay on top of the actual purchase price. Don't let anyone mislead you into litigating this matter. You will end up paying legal fees and you will not likely get anything in return.

Unless you can wriggle out of lack of diligence over that extra payment and can validly show that it was improbable for you to be aware of those charges at the time of negotiation, then don't go near a law court.

Talk to a lawyer who may not likely represent you to obtain dispassionate advice.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by Patented: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
We Nigerians need to learn to put our agreements in writing. makes things a lot easier. feel for you bro, u have been cheated but the things is are your ready to sue and can you prove that you agreed 5% commission beyond using word of mouth.
Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by eagleeye2: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
flywaterbo:
Am not here to write like am trying to win a spell bee competition. Just needed some brief advice from sensible people who have empathy and thus far I really can't go into much details to remember exactly how those long stressful months went.
I really appreciate you all who said meaningful things to this my matter, you'd get help in time of your need in Jesus name. Amen.
Someone said. Pray about it, others said sue him.

This would suffice, gotten the advice I needed.
To those rambling or are they called wailers? Don't worry help is on the way for you as well coz obviously you need it too because you can't even hep.
Anyways, I'd get my money and enjoy my christmas, this has to be a relaxed christmas. Other transactions have been successful, but this must gimme my joy. Gbam#
God bless
I feel you bro. Just add to one of your experiences. Like always do in such deal, the buyer signs two checks. One for the property, the other for commission. OR, the buyer pays in the both into my account and I transfer to the seller.
It's just greed that make people to act this desperate, and cheat others in business.
Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by annibro(f): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
flywaterbo:
I wish, buyer and seller are meant to pay 1.750m each but owner and myself had an agreement that due to the basis of negotiating to N35m for the house he wouldn't pay 5% (N1M750k)complete but I agreed now owner is telloing me his house excess charges is deducted from my fees because I didn't give him full info? I don't understand

Has d Owner paid u? I wish u had issues with the Owner instead, I would ve told u what to do but as for the greedy buyer, collect ur N700k first den ask a lawyer 4d best advise so u don't loose much.
Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by 4nobody4every1: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
too bad angry angry angry
Re: I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion by tellwisdom: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Guy, come buy me beer from that money sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

200 Buildings Being Demolished In Anambra For Ekwulobia Road Expansion & Flyover / New Construction Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms / The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.