Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers (42491 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) / Buhari Address To The Nation. / Buhari’s Address At Inauguration Of National Economic Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by techmart(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
change... God help them all
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by AprokoMan: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Howmon:
Lame quotes

really lame quotes. APC won't remember his unforgivable jargon
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by seunfunmi33(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
BUHARI'S ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR:
1. " MINISTERAIL" Nomination
2. MINISTERAIL confirmation
3. U-17 World Cup, SCRABBLE, BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP ( By fire by force)
4. Stealing people's Mandates at the tribunals
5. Screwing our economy over (GEJ's fault)
6. Continuous loss of life ( GEJ'S fault)
7. Being a complete DUNCE
8. DISREGARD of Federal Character in His appointments (ADMIRAL GENERAL BUHARI OF WADIYA)
9. Political Witchhunt (Under the guise of his Anti-Corruption ANTI PDP Mirage)
10. Trying To Dictate To the Senate And HOR albeit unsuccessful ( Democracy Fought back)
11. PROPAGANDA AND LIES
12. Sold out WORLD TOURS
13. DEMARKETING NIGERIA AND QUASHING INVESTOR CONFIDENCE
14. MASS LAY-OFF( carried out by his ilk.. One Hameed Ali comes to mind)
15. OUTRIGHT DENIALS OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES
16. MASS EXODUS OF OUR MOST PRICED INVESTORS... JP MORGAN, Virgin Atlantic
17. Delaying the constitution of his cabinet "Till the fullness of time" or till the "old wine" became useless!
18. Spreading his epic syndrome "AIMDS "(Fayose you wicked oo)
19. Gonna Happen on Wednesday * SWEARING IN OF HIS PERSONAL "NOISEMAKERS"
PLEASE ADD YOURS!
CONGRATULATIONS DULLARPO! OYA MASTURBATORS, COME JERK OFF AND CUM ALL OVER THIS THREAD... in M.I's voice * It's allowed*
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by hazyfm1: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rich4god:
We are marching on... One step at a time.... We will get there soon...

BTW... Bubu, mk u no forget our 5k...
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by nikkiking(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
So the issue of 5k to every unemployed youth has been forgotten shocked

I rushed to see he's 11 best quote from buhari.....expecting it's among the quote tongue.

Anyway nice move baba.

1 Like

Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by abdulaa: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Are you Nigerians just stoopid or plain dumb? What is special about these quotes?

ask the man wey marry your mama that question.
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by LesbianBoy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Talkative start work my friend! tongue
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by hazyfm1: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lets go there
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by Dapromzy333(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ok

Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by Kazrem(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
The more pro Buhari-Fashola hail the new minister for power, works and housing, the more haters-wailers have headache.
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by Mostprecious(f): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Okay! #Clears throat... Buh wats best about these quote
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by Yusuphpedro: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
PMB don nack them akpako
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
If Nigeria doesn't get better under this man, then I doubt it ever will! I wish president buhari well because it seems he really cares about the nation! Obviously he is not perfect, but i believe he is passionate about the well being of Nigeria, despite the huge challenges he just might pull it off! Whatever the case, the smartest thing Nigeria ever did was vote out the incompetent zoologist for this passionate, upright sage! Sai buhari, may the forces be with him!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by BankManager(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Too much talk mehn... Start work Asap..
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
okay.
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by oladimeji09(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
hahn:

Next time, before you ask this question, stop and tell yourself, "these are the same people who voted a man as president because he said he had no shoes" undecided
And later tell us that stealing is not corruption

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by Omololu007(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
K
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by Obaradikegwu(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
NOC1:
11 Best Quotes From PMB's Address To His New Ministers

After five months without ministers, President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday, November 11, inaugurated 36 ministers who were recently screened and cleared by the Senate.

The 36 ministers took their oaths of office in the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa, after which they were given their portfolios.

The president in his address charged his ministers to get to work immediately and justify their inclusion in his cabinet.

Below are some of President Buhari’s quotes from the inauguration:

1. “Cabinet Ministers must proceed to work speedily to fulfill the confidence reposed in them.”

2. “We are determined to diversify the economy through Agriculture and explore solid mineral as a revenue earner.”

3. “Our new ministers must proceed to work speedily and justify their inclusion.”

4. “To be mindful of the need for a Cabinet that will deliver a better, prosperous nation and respected for the right reasons.”

5. “We are determined to diversify the economy with agriculture to achieve self sufficiency.”

6. “We are optimistic that bringing these set of ministers is a step in the right direction.”

7. “To put round pegs in round holes where being sensitive to the diversity of the Nation.”

8. “Our commitment to defeat Boko Haram and all the nuisance it constitutes is as strong as ever.”

9. “Government business is now being conducted with transparency and sincerity.”

10. “This is another milestone in my administration.”

11. “I have also made possible of the need not to repeat such mistakes of the past while the right people are allocated to the wrong portfolio.”.

https://www.naij.com/634251-check-eleven-best-quotes-pmbs-address-new-ministers.html
I think the best quote there was;"SITTING HERE, IS THE SUBSTANTIVE MiNISTER OF PETROLEUM" to me it sounded so Presidential...
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by peterovanski(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

And a few wanted him reelected because 'if pikin fail, u go ask am make im repeat' grin grin

You are the biggest fool of. The 21st century!!!
So if pikin sold you into modern day slavery by mistake,you wlll ask him to do it again
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by M4gunners: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Number 8,is just for cosmetic purposes. Boko Haram is now more stronger than ever.

1 Like

Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by wristbangle: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
By the special grace of God, I pray this present administration live up to people's expectation because if they fail, the association of wailers will be happy as they want them to fail so that Nigeria can return to her abyss period (PDP era) but if they perform well, their heads will be completely buried in the lagoon which is what they don't want.

The good plans this present administration have to offer Oh God, let them achieve it so that her enemies will be put to shame.
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by linusbnn(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Are you Nigerians just stoopid or plain dumb? What is special about these quotes?

I tire ooo, abi no be person write am?him own na to read wat is written down.
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by Lobolintin(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
E no concern me jor
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by menix(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Quotes ke Idiomatic expression nii
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by ELGREF(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Buhari, may God give you long life,I knew you are a heaven sent
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by SweetyZinta(f): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Ur hatred for Nigeria wont do you any good. Rethink and be patriotic.
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by SweetyZinta(f): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
wristbangle:
By the special grace of God, I pray this present administration live up to people's expectation because if they fail, the association of wailers will be happy because they want them to fail so that Nigeria can return to her abyss period (PDP era) but if they perform well, their heads will be completely buried in the lagoon which is what they don't want.

The good plans this present administration have to offer Oh God, let them achieve it so that her enemies will be put to shame.

By God's grace they will succeed. Lets just pray 4 them.
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by viktagorion: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

And a few wanted him reelected because 'if pikin fail, u go ask am make im repeat' grin grin
Don't mind them, foolish people.
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
I don't can't read anything reasonable from his quote.
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
NOC1:
11 Best Quotes From PMB's Address To His New Ministers

After five months without ministers, President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday, November 11, inaugurated 36 ministers who were recently screened and cleared by the Senate.

The 36 ministers took their oaths of office in the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa, after which they were given their portfolios.

The president in his address charged his ministers to get to work immediately and justify their inclusion in his cabinet.

Below are some of President Buhari’s quotes from the inauguration:

1. “Cabinet Ministers must proceed to work speedily to fulfill the confidence reposed in them.”

2. “We are determined to diversify the economy through Agriculture and explore solid mineral as a revenue earner.”

3. “Our new ministers must proceed to work speedily and justify their inclusion.”

4. “To be mindful of the need for a Cabinet that will deliver a better, prosperous nation and respected for the right reasons.”

5. “We are determined to diversify the economy with agriculture to achieve self sufficiency.”

6. “We are optimistic that bringing these set of ministers is a step in the right direction.”

7. “To put round pegs in round holes where being sensitive to the diversity of the Nation.”

8. “Our commitment to defeat Boko Haram and all the nuisance it constitutes is as strong as ever.”

9. “Government business is now being conducted with transparency and sincerity.”

10. “This is another milestone in my administration.”

11. “I have also made possible of the need not to repeat such mistakes of the past while the right people are allocated to the wrong portfolio.”

https://www.naij.com/634251-check-eleven-best-quotes-pmbs-address-new-ministers.html

Weldone my respected PRESIDENT
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rich4god:
We are marching on... One step at a time.... We will get there soon...

BTW... Bubu, mk u no forget our 5k...

I pray
Re: 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers by wristbangle: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
SweetyZinta:

By God's grace they will succeed. Lets just pray 4 them.

Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation / Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers / 'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.