Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics (4542 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by Stolen: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
[size=18pt]It turns out these images were actually from the mayhem that took place in Wukari, Taraba State after the controversial ruling that saw sacking of Governor Darius Ishaku.[/size]

#Biafra supporters escalate campaign. Attack on Hausa – Fulani community in Port Harcourt @GovWike @PoliceNG pic.twitter.com/CRWdaJXFqh

— Kayode Ogundamisi (@ogundamisi) November 10, 2015

Yorubastard wat do u expect? I don tire 4 the people and their divisive tendency. All for political gain.

We have requested the international community set up a border between ourself and these people. A peaceful protest was degenerated to tribalism by Yorubastard.

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by B69U: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
If you find yourself in the deep jungle and encounter a snake and a yoruba man - Kill the Yoruba man first

Of all the ethnic group in Nigeria, the founder of Yoruba fell from the sky. Lucifer himself.

7 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
What a big shame.

The DSS should arrest him immediately.

This is very shameful and may God punish ogunmasi abundantly.

I agree that this man is a t.wat, but I have a problem with you guys my Igbo brothers insulting another everyone from the Yoruba tribe. It is absolute rubbish.
This whole IPOB bullocks is getting out of hand. I am an Igbo man but #kanunnmadidoesnotrepresentme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
B69U:

Of all the ethnic group in Nigeria, the founder of Yoruba fell from the sky. Lucifer himself.

They are evil children of perdition and they look and act the part.

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
MIPNIG:

I agree that this man is a t.wat, but I have a problem with you guys my Igbo brothers insulting another everyone from the Yoruba tribe. It is absolute rubbish.
This whole IPOB bullocks is getting out of hand. I am an Igbo man but #kanunnmadidoesnotrepresentme

eeediot. Did I insult all Yorubas in my post or I attacked only the wicked individual imvolved? I don't think you reason well.

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
DonXavi:
I just wonder why this people hate Igbos so much and at the same time working assiduously with their lies, propaganda, deceit and whatever that's within their reach to prevent igbos from having their own country.

This is just pure witchcraft I must say.

Its because they have stuck to their culture.
If everyone in Naija sticks to his culture we can never live in peace, we can never see ourselves as one because our cultures are too diverse to really meet.
It is what makes us different and what makes us hate each other.
The only escape route is embracing the church whole heartedly and adopting the christian culture totally.
Then can we see eye to eye and embrace ourselves as brothers.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
The yoruba media network is one of the problem of Nigeria... These pple are real cowards, they hate the Igbo, but can never confront the Igbos face to face for a fight, they will always find a way (through their gutter media) to draw the hausa/fulanis to do their fighting for them while they watch by the side. Most of the gory fights b/w Igbo and hausa were actually incited by this yoruba media network. This pple are like snake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by theDEVILisHERE: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
adjoviomole:
All those who don't want peace foR nigeriA in any form, it will not be well with dem and der entire family. In Jesus name!

Nigeria is going to be destroyed
It is immenent

And stop worshiping that greek demon called "izeus" aka jesus
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by MrEverest(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
This fuul called Ogundamosi must be arrested and interrogated. Nnamdi Kanu keeps being vindicated. Nigeria is indeed a zoo. How can someone deliberately and falsely try to instigate reprisal mass murder based on phantom killings and yet he has not been arrested up till now

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by SonOfEl(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ogundamosi the satanic bastard....I can imagine how many people who may have bought into his lies and propaganda..... Its a shame.

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by SonOfEl(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
melzabull:
yes. I think its even time to take this social media battle out of naira land to other platforms such as Facebook. Their lies, propaganda and deliberate inciting of violence against indigbo needs to be quelled and countered. We must not allow them succeed in their wickedness and evil wish

Nne you are on point. But the issue remains that there many like him here in nairaland and punchng, they keep breeding like a disease everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by melzabull(f): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
MIPNIG:

[s]I agree that this man is a t.wat, but I have a problem with you guys my Igbo brothers insulting another everyone from the Yoruba tribe. It is absolute rubbish.
This whole IPOB bullocks is getting out of hand. I am an Igbo man but #kanunnmadidoesnotrepresentme[/s]
your opinion is absolute bullsh1t.

you can stick it in your smelly anus cos its not needed here

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by melzabull(f): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
lalasticlala afam4eva this is front page material. Evil minds of this magnitude needs to be exposed.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by PedroJP(m): 2:25am On Nov 12, 2015
Why is this not on front page ?

See wickedness. This is a typical yoruba mind towards Igbos. To stretch their wide mouths in smile while sthing bad happens to an Igbo. Always wanting sthing bad towards Igbo.

Igbos wake up, there is nothing one about Nigeria. This was same attitude Silly awolowo took then, to see Igbos perish thinking he will become Lord awolowo.

No healthy person begs in Igbo land today, but pple who only knowand wish to acquire pple's harfwork have many able bodied men n women beggingand stealing like their fellows in islam north of the country.

Lalasticlala,pls don't mind Seun and do d right thing.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by PedroJP(m): 2:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Coolitempa,ilekeh,egift,omenka,ngeneukwenu,passingshot, etc , come and see manifestation of ur intent on Igbos. U can come out plain now as u all won't be the first

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by likila: 3:11am On Nov 12, 2015
This ogundamisi is satan himsef.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by richeso: 3:15am On Nov 12, 2015
[size=40pt]This is not in FP yet?

WTF!!![/size]
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by likila: 3:38am On Nov 12, 2015
they should sentence him to firing squad

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by nabiz(m): 4:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Yeroba are d problem of nigeria. They hate nigeria unity more than igbos but will never come out openly to say it because they are coward. They to us igbos to fight for their freedom. They are green snake, they will always benefit any problem between ighos and hausas. They want to join hausas and igbos to go into war while the will peep. I will never trust them in any dealings. Do you that this information is a enough to start the about to start war.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by adjoviomole(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Nigeria is going to be destroyed
It is immenent

And stop worshiping that greek demon called "izeus" aka jesus

And what do u stand to gain when we divide. Hw many more lives wld b sacrificed
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by kettykin: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
scholes0:
Hausas and Igbos have always been at bad terms with one another since time immemorial, so why is everybody getting HBP?
I thought you IPOB youth would be happy at what he is doing na .... grin

Are igbos getting high BP over hausa /Fulanis, even if a war were to break out between igbos and hausa /Fulanis, will they win igbos in the war.

The problem here are vultures whose betrayal and back stabbing are phenomenal and unequalled, who are baying for the bank deposits of the igbos and their abandoned property, never do wells who prefer to sink with the sinking ship than look for alternative.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by chosen04(f): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2015
johnmartus:
WATCH UR MOUTH
Why should he watch his mouth? You dont want him busting your numerous Yoruba South West lies?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by theDEVILisHERE: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
adjoviomole:

And what do u stand to gain when we divide. Hw many more lives wld b sacrificed

- Freedom from from slavery in the British. slave camp called "Nigga area"

- enough lives to get people their freedom

Freedom is priceless
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by theDEVILisHERE: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2015
kettykin:

Are igbos getting high BP over hausa /Fulanis, even if a war were to break out between igbos and hausa /Fulanis, will they win igbos in the war.

The problem here are vultures whose betrayal and back stabbing are phenomenal and unequalled, who are baying for the bank deposits of the igbos and their abandoned property, never do wells who prefer to sink with the sinking ship than look for alternative.

Hausa/fulani can never ever defeat igbo people in any war what so ever
It can never happen
Heck
The whole Nigeria cannot defeat Igbo people in a war without the help of outsiders
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by Trut(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2015
Front page
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by ruggedboy01: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2015
As far as seun is concerned undecided
This thread will not see fp undecided angry wink
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by chosen04(f): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2015
likila:
This ogundamisi is satan himsef.
That Yoruba man is even worse than the Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by mightyhaze: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2015
Dis kayode of a guy is a demon! U will not see yorubas condemn dis guy now. Imagine an igbo guy doin ds 2 d yoruba race.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Busted Trying To Incite Hausas Against Biafrans With Fake Pics by Nawa4nl: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2017
I have always suspected that Kayode Ogundamisi was being paid to make some statements,
against Nigerians.

A former colleague of Kayode Ogundamisi exposes him as a serious Brown Envelope Journalist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLpK8PTR8Mo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘it Would Be Difficult For An Igbo To Be Nigeria’s President’ / Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute / Aba Unrest.....please Report The Situation In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.