Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics (7985 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by nwabobo: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
They will go to any length to protect their stomach.

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by ademasta(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by shakaZuIlu: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
sarrki grin

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by engineerboat(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sarki, Dropshot, Castedude take note that all this lies you people are trying to dish out will only highten the tension already created.

So stop posting liea. Let PMB rest please. By feb 6th, Nigeria will know the true state of their president.

Stop feeding us with childish lies

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by altim8(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Well... Dead men don't rule. I personally wish him well. 5/6th around d Corner
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by BiafranPrince: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2017
Who don die don die, in the voice of my brother Bassey - "E don be for am...oh Jes" grin grin
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by Depreacherman(m): 12:18am On Jan 28, 2017
But why is Buhari keeping quite, is our right to know the well being of our president.

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:49am On Jan 28, 2017
engineerboat:
Sarki, Dropshot, Castedude take note that all this lies you people are trying to dish out will only highten the tension already created.

So stop posting liea. Let PMB rest please. By feb 6th, Nigeria will know the true state of their president.

Stop wailing oga, You can keep deceiving yourself.. Maybe you need to see this hahaha..

https://www.nairaland.com/3596772/see-pic-buhari-uk-2day
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by emeijeh(m): 1:03am On Jan 28, 2017
The internet never forgets

Shame on this government.

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by Abudu2000(m): 1:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Wow, if this death rumor is actually true then I got host the whole of my street for beer oooo, let me just wait a little to see coz honestly,by now I was expecting to see a press conference or interview disclaiming all rumors but till now,non.

good riddance if he is dead though

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by Femwin: 2:13am On Jan 28, 2017
If he is not dead by now, I wonder what he is still waiting for. He should go and rest in peace.
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by tafrica(m): 2:28am On Jan 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Stop wailing oga, You can keep deceiving yourself.. Maybe you need to see this hahaha..

Just feel like bursting you again.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 28, 2017
why cant this guys just relinquish power in peace

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 28, 2017
tafrica:

Tanx bro 4 smashing diz hopeless Zombies...i never understood d true meaning of d words 'foolish-ness' & 'stupidity' till diz set of Buhari supporters came into existence. They defend d world renowned, title holding dullard like d air they breath depends on it. Intelligent citizens hve smelt d coffee already...dia work must be very hard.

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 28, 2017
I knew some people will get to work as soon as those pics surfaced. Thanks guys for bursting them once again. cheesy

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by MarshRiley(m): 7:27am On Jan 28, 2017
I am not wishing him death
But does that man look alive to anybody?
You post one pix and expect us to believe he's alive,anyway,his 10 days are almost over...let's wait for him

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by smogup: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2017
This buhari govt is useless
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by ckmayoca: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2017
What lies will be circulated when the 10 days completes? Hmmmmm
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by Sultancoker: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2017
buhari sef suppose don show for Tv since they ve been saying he is dead,,,, maybe he is maybe he is not,, all i now is tht none of it can stop me frm eating

sultankoker..com

latest updated news

kindly review
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by dahunsy(f): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# am back from my 4th BAN in 3weeks after calling Seun Osewa a fish brain

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by LasGidiOwner: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2017
This is very serious
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by Trendy247: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

He resemble person wey dem just bring out from mortuary to tek selfie.
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by agabusta: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2017
engineerboat:

Continue deceiving yourselves. You and your ilks will release fake news to the social media, you'll then come to cry foul and forming the smart guy that identified the fake news.

Continue deceiving yourselves. By the time PMB comes back next week, I expect you all to bury your heads in shame.

You guys seem not to learn from history, or maybe you are just myopic.

This is the 3rd time unreasonable and senseless rumours of PMB's death will be released to the public.

The first was after he won the election and went to cool off in London before inauguration. That was the same way they were shouting up and down that the man has died.

Later, when he went for the treatment of an ear infection, same thing, wailers went agog with their fake news.

The funniest thing was that they always seem to forget that the man left the country on his feet. Before you know it, they will be going up and down that the man is on life support and dying or that he has already died.

Intelligent people don't swallow rumours hook, line and sinker.

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by abouzaid: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2017
why would you take the pictures serious when it was not released by the presidency, all these pictures are cover ups.if buhari is able, he would have appeared on national tv by now,this type of rumors os what gives rise to military coups.

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by kingdompropty: 8:35am On Jan 28, 2017
Hmmmmm.

For me I don't wish him death, rather let him finish and face the Hague for the huge numbers of Nigerians he has sent to early grave.
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2017
tafrica:

OMG you keep disgracing yourself, So Buhari should just sit down in one place? what is busted about the pictures you posted....

Make you no go find job do na wailing you go dey wail up and down..

Jobless miscreant.

Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2017
Trendy247:

He resemble person wey dem just bring out from mortuary to tek selfie.

Hmmmmmm go and buy your casket....
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by engineerboat(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2017
agabusta:

Continue deceiving yourselves. You and your ilks will release fake news to the social media, you'll then come to cry foul and forming the smart guy that identified the fake news.

Continue deceiving yourselves. By the time PMB comes back next week, I expect you all to bury your heads in shame.

You guys seem not to learn from history, or maybe you are just myopic.

This is the 3rd time unreasonable and senseless rumours of PMB's death will be released to the public.

The first was after he won the election and went to cool off in London before inauguration. That was the same way they were shouting up and down that the man has died.

Later, when he went for the treatment of an ear infection, same thing, wailers went agog with their fake news.

The funniest thing was that they always seem to forget that the man left the country on his feet. Before you know it, they will be going up and down that the man is on life support and dying or that he has already died.

Intelligent people don't swallow rumours hook, line and sinker.

I dont expect you to be this low. Anyway you say whatevet you like.

So its wrong for me now to say you people should leave Buhari alonr and let him have his rest, than disturbing us with fake pictures.

Whatever pleases you do. But get this always be mindful of what you say and i wont enter into the same mud of abuse with you.

Good day
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by Oreoluwa09(f): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Nigerians sha.... just post anything for pple 2 talk about... undecided
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by agabusta: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2017
Well, sorry if u feel insulted, I just got angry because you were accusing someone without actually showing the evidence that it is the person that released the pictures.

Bros let me tell you, no APC leader is wasting his time proving that Buhari is alive. Because Buhari is actually alive and well, you will see with your own eyes when he comes back next week. That was why I referred you to when same people has carried out similar propaganda.

What you didn't realise that got me angry is because you believed the reverse psychology propanganda being played.

I can categorically tell you this particular picture was released by Buhari haters just to make themselves feel good and sway the opinion of other Buhari critics. They have lots of social media accounts they created with Northerners' names to give themselves some authenticity. They then spill bullcrap with such accounts, and they themselves with their other accounts will now come out to raise a pseudo-alarm on what they used the parody account to post.

That was why I said wailers should continue deceiving themselves!

You know there is a difference being a critic and a hater. It is good to be a critic, it is part of the democratic process. But haters usually go beyond moral and ethical boundaries to reinforce their criticism to dangerous dimensions.

engineerboat:

I dont expect you to be this low. Anyway you say whatevet you like.

So its wrong for me now to say you people should leave Buhari alonr and let him have his rest, than disturbing us with fake pictures.

Whatever pleases you do. But get this always be mindful of what you say and i wont enter into the same mud of abuse with you.

Good day
Re: BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics by engineerboat(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2017
agabusta:
Well, sorry if u feel insulted, I just got angry because you were accusing someone without actually showing the evidence that it is the person that released the pictures.

Bros let me tell you, no APC leader is wasting his time proving that Buhari is alive. Because Buhari is actually alive and well, you will see with your own eyes when he comes back next week. That was why I referred you to when same people has carried out similar propaganda.

What you didn't realise that got me angry is because you believed the reverse psychology propanganda being played.

I can categorically tell you this particular picture was released by Buhari haters just to make themselves feel good and sway the opinion of other Buhari critics. They have lots of social media accounts they created with Northerners' names to give themselves some authenticity. They then spill bullcrap with such accounts, and they themselves with their other accounts will now come out to raise a pseudo-alarm on what they used the parody account to post.

That was why I said wailers should continue deceiving themselves!

You know there is a difference being a critic and a hater. It is good to be a critic, it is part of the democratic process. But haters usually go beyond moral and ethical boundaries to reinforce their criticism to dangerous dimensions.

UAW

My poiny is this

1. Since those shouting hes dead cannot prove to us where, when and what. They should keep their noise to themselve.
2. Likewise since those trying to prove hes alive cannot substantiate their claim.

3. Let us allow PMB enjoy his 10 days leave. February 6th is by the corner.

There are lots of issues confronting this country at the moment than all this fakes death news and fake alive news.

Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians / Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Remain One Nation / See The CBN Building In Lagos That The North Wants To Remain Empty - Photos