Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos (13464 Views)

Meet My Boy Blacky! He Is Available For Stud / My boy Marshall / Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by vincentjk(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Eveezy:
H
You have a problem of comprehension, my dog is a male, so please don't pour ur frustrations out, read first ND understand. The diary clearly states "Diary of my boy Drake" you clearly read what u wanna read.

Don't wanna say much on dis, but my advice is that u should try read first b4 such comments next time

Apologies brother....

I typed that over night just woke up and didn't concentrate before commenting

Am sorry

7 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2017
vincentjk:

Apologies brother....

I typed that over night just woke up and didn't concentrate before commenting

Am sorry
No wahala brother. We cool

8 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Just before you view the next pics, let me give a brief history of how I got Drake. I was a student in need of a quality gsd, I actually needed a female, but as I searched, what I saw was a male, I was really interested in this dog cos d sire was a directly imported Czech bloodline all black gsd, but he was in Akure ND I schooled in Edo state. I doubted the breeder initially about his claims so I set off to go to Akure myself, I bought his dog food down, ND what was left with me was d money for the dog and transport to ND fro. I got there and confirmed d dog, he was from a litter of 8 all black gsds. ND although d sire was a direct imported Czech working line his mom was locally bred. I knew Drake was a bad ass dog that barks, attempts attack but as a working Gsd, he didn't really get to work or get formal training.

We got to school, Drake was so spoilt, tormented my neighbours, barked allot ND always wanted to be with me, he still remembered my room, ND always wanted to sleep there d way he did as a pup.

I decided to give Drake some attack training with d help of a few frnds, I made a video den, but here is a screen shot from d video of him trying to attack an intruder at almost 7 month

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Let's go a Lil bit backwards b4 the training, when we got bk to school, I came with half bag of diamond puppy food, which Drake finished within almost a wk, so since we were both in d jungle, we had to huzzle together, I went to restaurants to get left over for Drake, but Drake didn't eat, all he wanted was meat, diamond dry food ND canned dog food. After sometime I was able to source for cow foetus, but since I had no way of preservation, I couldn't buy in bulk ND it wasn't always constant, after about a month in d "GREAT EKOSODIN" (anybody who knows uniben, knows here) Drake started reducing weight, it was a good thing cos he seemed obese initially, but it bothered me.
Here is a pic of him d period he lost weight

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by 14teenK: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
[center]he is two years old right?. ...you haven't used him for stud? [/center]
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2017
Not yet
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Nigeriadondie: 1:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Pidgin2:
Nice dog
Like you
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2017
And finally Drake started eating everything.
He starved himself for almost two weeks and finally when he realized that economy had changed, even if he was offered raw rice, he would rush it. I came back from school, I had kept a plate of rice for him, when I came back, I saw him licking the empty plate

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2017
Few months after Drake was with me in school, my sister house got robbed, and it was obvious that the robbers knew there were no dogs in the compound again. It was really brutal, the made out with two plasma TV, home theatre and some cash left in d house, broke d fence to enter as dere was barb wire on d fence, also broke windows ND iron bars, it was clear that it was carefully planned, as the burglars knew exactly where to go, luckily my sister and her husband were not at home when it took place.

It was then they knew the importance of the dog, they started begging me to bring him bk, I wasn't ready to let go of my boy, my parents had to beg me. I had no other choice, I mean who could say "No" to d pleading of one's parent ND besides my sisters safety was at stake.

So Drake ND I embarked on our journey back to port Harcourt. It was a really stressful journey, when we arrived pH ND wanted to board a vehicle to our destination, it started raining heavily, with Drakes leash at my right hand ND bag on the left, we struggled to find a shade we could stay till after the rain, but all shades were occupied, ND no one allowed us to join dem, d moment they saw me with the dog, they say "carry yourself and ur dog comot for here oo" we were rejected, we walked ND walked, all soaked ND drenched in the rain, despite the fact that I was stressed out cos I had to handle two heavy loads(my bag N drake) I felt much more pity for my boy, we tried to board a cab since we couldn't find a place to stay, but all cabs refused, so I had to just put drake below me, ND used my body to form shade for him.

We stood under the rain a while, Drake knew how sad I was that at a point, each time he saw a cab coming, he pulls to d front of the vehicle to make it stop ND as dey reject us, he barks at the driver. Thankfully after allot of struggle, the rain finally reduced, so we were lucky to find a cab dt could take us directly to where we were going to, as we boarded d cab, Drake quickly climbed the back seat ND rested his head on my laps, and he slept off.

That was the first time I ever saw Drake sleep, he looked so peaceful, I felt for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2017
Drake and I got home that day, we ate and rested. The next day was photo day, ND Drake was ready for his walk

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by otarunero2015(m): 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Update..
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by nuesednutlofa: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2018
Yeah, update

At your free time, always go here for SPORT NEWS
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2018
Eveezy:
Drake and I got home that day, we ate and rested. The next day was photo day, ND Drake was ready for his walk
Soon, am quite occupied

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Drake d breaker of chains will be back soon
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Faccouk(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2018
Eveezy this Dairy cannot just end like that, Oya I'm here to Resurrect it from the dead. Don't Quit on what you Started. Let the Dairy continue
Eveezy:
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 7:19am On May 02, 2018
Drake the most healthy dog I have ever owned, apart from his vaccinations, Drake has never had a reason to take any injection, never has he fallen sick. And he is 4 years now, well actually 3 years plus
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Faccouk(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2018
Dairy has resurrected from the dead..
Eveezy:
Drake the most healthy dog I have ever owned, apart from his vaccinations, Drake has never had a reason to take any injection, never has he fallen sick. And he is 4 years now
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2018
If you are within port harcourt and have a female on heat, Drake is available for stud service, as I am currently with him, contact me through 09025974388, through calls, what's app and text msg
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2018
The gang making noise

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Faccouk(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2018
New boy in town.
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2018
Faccouk:
New boy in town.
Drake na Old man Ooo, am just glad he is now in the company of other dogs. He used to be a lone wolf
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Faccouk(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2018
I can see another dog in the cage? How far with the new pup?
Eveezy:

Drake na Old man Ooo, am just glad he is now in the company of other dogs. He used to be a lone wolf
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2018
Faccouk:
I can see another dog in the cage? How far with the new pup?
Dog in d cage is my adult female I attempted selling some time ago which was on heat ND killed a Caucasian pup I bought, (I was adviced to breed her). The new pup is a gift by Bespokeset

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by donshaize(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2018
how old is Drake
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2018
Drake is now 3 yrs plus, pup is 3 month, and d adult female is a year plus
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Teemothymass(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2018
Eveezy:
And finally Drake started eating everything.
He starved himself for almost two weeks and finally wen he realized dt economy had changed, even if he was offered raw rice, he would rush it. I came bk from school, I had kept a plate of rice for him, when I came bk, I saw him linking the empty plate
When you mean starved, is it that he didn't eat at all or he will just eat little of what you gave him
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2018
Teemothymass:

When you mean starved, is it that he didn't eat at all or he will just eat little of what you gave him
All he wanted then was meat ND diamond like I said, he ate nothing, left d bowl of food till I came bk in d evening, ofcourse I tried giving it some things mk e no die, but basically he was just drinking water all thru that period.
He would smell the food ND leave it
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Teemothymass(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2018
Eveezy:

All he wanted then was meat ND diamond like I said, he ate nothing, left d bowl of food till I came bk in d evening, ofcourse I tried giving it some things mk e no die, but basically he was just drinking water all thru that period.
He would smell the food ND leave it
Drake was sure a tough guy.
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by bespokeset: 2:20pm On May 25, 2018
I can see that pup is looking good. You have an awesome pack.
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by Eveezy(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2018
bespokeset:
I can see that pup is looking good. You have an awesome pack.
Thanks allot, the pup is a real noise maker, she so much loves the sound of her voice

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by blessedvisky(m): 4:24am On May 27, 2018
I've never seen a pure black GSD b4 o. This is wow! B
Re: Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos by blessedvisky(m): 4:25am On May 27, 2018
Eveezy:
more pics of him facing d camera. dis was taken two wks after I got him
I love this 2nd pic here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups / Reality Online Show For My Boerboel Jessy / Tasha The Cute GSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.