Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups (13574 Views)

My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy / My Rottweiler Just Littered 10 / I Need Advice, My German Shepherd Just Littered 7puppies(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
12th of Dec HOK duchess whelped 17pups,one stil birth. It was an amazing experience because we never expected such a large litter, we are doing everything we can to make sure all 16 make it and stay healthy. Below is the pic of the dam an d sire.
All female pups have been booked but males are readily available.

2 Likes

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by dominique(f): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wow!!! That's A LOT! Does this breed usually whelp this many puppies?
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by whirlwind7(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8......................... 17!

Guy, you don hammer! grin

11 Likes

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Chanchit: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
That dog is fugly mehn! Abi na pregnancy make her like that?

4 Likes

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by pmadise(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bros thatz pretty cool.

Do give them the best as usuall...
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by peyton84: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
knyte:
12th of Dec HOK duchess whelped 17pups,one stil birth. It was an amazing experience because we never expected such a large litter, we are doing everything we can to make sure all 16 make it and stay healthy. Below is the pic of the dam an d sire.
All female pups have been booked but males are readily available.

Got an advise bro,the litter size is far too good and beautiful to hear but make sure you don't allow her all by herself to do the task because from all logical judgment boerboels are giant dogs that sucks terribly and that makes it clear to understand just how much trouble she will go through if adequate assistance isn't given to her..(In one word I call it torture).Lastly make sure that her present feeding schedule doubles what it was before she whelped.
Thanks

12 Likes

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Olayinka777(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Congrats brov! In addition u have a great task in your hands. In order for the puppies to live or be healthy u have to always be available to assist the bitch in feeding the other puppies that might not have access to breast milk by getting an additional feeding bottle to make it easier for them to feed at least for the next two to three weeks.

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
peyton84:

Got an advise bro,the litter size is far too good and beautiful to hear but make sure you don't allow her all by herself to do the task because from all logical judgment boerboels are giant dogs that sucks terribly and that makes it clear to understand just how much trouble she will go through if adequate assistance isn't given to her..(In one word I call it torture).Lastly make sure that her present feeding schedule doubles what it was before she whelped.
Thanks
Thanks for the advice, the dam and the pups are been fed very well. They pups are supplemented with k9 favourite milk replacer amongst others. The dam is on a special diet, hygiene is our priority and we re hoping we keep them all in a healthy state. She's not our first dog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
dominique:
Wow!!! That's A LOT! Does this breed usually whelp this many puppies?
Yea dey do, all depends on how fertile the dam nd stud is. This is her first time
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chanchit:
That dog is fugly mehn! Abi na pregnancy make her like that?
Try housing 17 babies in u and lemme see how how handsome u will be when the D day comes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Olayinka777:
Congrats brov! In addition u have a great task in your hands. In order for the puppies to live or be healthy u have to always be available to assist the bitch in feeding the other puppies that might not have access to breast milk by getting an additional feeding bottle to make it easier for them to feed at least for the next two to three weeks.
Thanks for the advise, we have all in place.
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
pmadise:
Bros thatz pretty cool.

Do give them the best as usuall...
Thanks boss, will do
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by BomboyOnline: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
You are going to one very busy person.

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
17 pups.. shocked
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by oluwabond(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
How old is she bro
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by oluwabond(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
How old is she? bro
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by yommen: 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
is this her first time bro?
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by leksmedia: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Damn knyte you must share the special secret , congrats bro , you know one good thing about life , if you wish others well and always helpful Good things always come to people like that , keep up the good work and please take care of those little cuties, and please feed them well, the mama has gone through a lot already , manual feeding is the way.

Congrats on your new sets of adorables

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by uchpanila(m): 12:59am On Dec 16, 2015
big congrats to you knyte, the remaining 16 will survive. package one send come as Xmas present for me. lol
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Wow!! Are u fo'real? U just hit a jackpot there..
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2015
leksmedia:
Damn knyte you must share the special secret , congrats bro , you know one good thing about life , if you wish others well and always helpful food things always come to people like that , keep up the good work and please take care of those little cuties, and please feed them well, the mama has gone through a lot already , manual feeding is the way.

Congrats on your new sets of adorables
Thanks bro for the kind words, y'll would def get updated about them including picture as they grow
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2015
yommen:
is this her first time bro?
Yea its her first time
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2015
oluwabond:
How old is she bro
18 months
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2015
BomboyOnline:
You are going to one very busy person.
You can say that again
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2015
uchpanila:
big congrats to you knyte, the remaining 16 will survive.
package one send come as Xmas present for me. lol
Lol, no worry i go send 2 sef as per my guy sey
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by atoleybaba(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2015
congrat boss...
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Baroba(m): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Congrats, that stud must be highly prized mere looking at it.. Powerful male..

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by KingAfo(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Congrats are you sure that's not a world record? God keep them safe. I tap into the blessing bro.
Put your hand on my name and pray for me too : )

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by kolajoo(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Congrats friendshipmi. Not good as u forget ur paddy
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2015
atoleybaba:
congrat boss...
Thanks chief, appreciate
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by dacovajnr: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2015
17 pup..Mogbe! Baami you don Hammer...Your own New year don start..2016 is gonna be a better year for you..Mark that stud closely and Treat your Dam like a Queen smiley

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2015
Baroba:
Congrats, that stud must be highly prized mere looking at it.. Powerful male..
Trust me he is, imported ale. The father of the stud is a black boerboel and we seeing traces of that in the litter

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reality Online Show For My Boerboel Jessy / Tasha The Cute GSD / Nigeria Pet Passport & Import Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.