Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

How Nairalanders Are Reacting To A Post On Amaechi's Portfolio By Dovetark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nairalanders Are Reacting To A Post On Amaechi's Portfolio By Dovetark (691 Views)

The Look On Amaechi's Face At The Ministerial Retreat / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nairalanders Are Reacting To A Post On Amaechi's Portfolio By Dovetark by dovetark: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
With Nairalands comment zone being very sensational in my view, I see the need to reflect how we all here responded to a post on how Nigerians reacted to Amaechi's portfolio as Minster of Transport and in turn how we reacted. wink Feel Free to Post yours

1 Share

Re: How Nairalanders Are Reacting To A Post On Amaechi's Portfolio By Dovetark by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi's Minister of Transport?

Bicycle here we come. grin grin

If you like call me a wailer,i don't care cos I'd keep on wailing these guys until something good comes out of their administration cos right now,all I see is U17 world cup,Scrabble game and POO

But meanwhile,don't dare to quote me,I repeat don't quote me. Clear?
Re: How Nairalanders Are Reacting To A Post On Amaechi's Portfolio By Dovetark by dovetark: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
holyFRED:
Amaechi's Minister of Transport?

Bicycle here we come. grin grin

If you like call me a wailer,i don't care cos I'd keep on wailing these guys until something good comes out of their administration cos right now,all I see is U17 world cup,Scrabble game and POO

But meanwhile,don't dare to quote me,I repeat don't quote me. Clear?

Sorry Bro, but something tells me you knew I would quote you! smiley

This is the first comment I am getting since I joined nairaland and created three topics. I have to recognize you cause you made me smile. You've created a memory and a mark in my heart HolyFRED. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Nairalanders Are Reacting To A Post On Amaechi's Portfolio By Dovetark by henchamb(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nothing person no go see for nairaland.com
Re: How Nairalanders Are Reacting To A Post On Amaechi's Portfolio By Dovetark by dovetark: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
henchamb:
Nothing person no go see for nairaland.com

Second!!! My smile is getting brother cheesy
Re: How Nairalanders Are Reacting To A Post On Amaechi's Portfolio By Dovetark by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
dovetark:

Sorry Bro, but something tells me you knew I would quote you! smiley

This is the first comment I am getting since I joined nairaland and created three topics. I have to recognize you cause you made me smile. You've created a memory and a mark in my heart HolyFRED. Thanks
So glad i made someone smile 2day...You're welcome anytym bro

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Announces Names Of Ministers And Their Office PORTFOLIO / Abagworo. IPOB In Owerri / A Biafran Declares Nigeria Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.