Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Your Advice Needed. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Advice Needed. (331 Views)

School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. / My MD Slapped Me, Please I Need Your Advice / Advice Needed:a Masters Degree To Aid My 2.2 Or A Life-changing Trip To Italy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Needed. by Nwanna2588: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
He is not immune from the unemployment that has gripped Nigerian graduates. He based in Lagos and has been surviving by home lesson. Now the home lesson is no more thus jeopardising his stay in Lagos.
Though he had in the past rejected some private school offer on the ground that they are not remunerative.
He travelled to his village and has been told to stay there. On inquiring how much the state government is offering to teachers, he got the shock of his life. Something that he has rejected from private school in Lagos.
Being a landlord in the village and a tenant in Lagos, should he go back to Lagos?
Re: Your Advice Needed. by Favparis(f): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lagos your best bet

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation!!!'....made 3 Million Naira In 6 Weeks!' / Youngmoney / Dependent Visa (U.K) Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.