Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government (49896 Views)

FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Orikinla(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
So, President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed the same number of female ministers as former President Goodluck Jonathan?
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Paretomaster(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
M4gunners:
We have seen them and they are all notherbers.next topic please.

I can see Kemi Adeosun is from Sokoto, Dan uwarka
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by mcfwesh(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
homirefacuny:
Some ladies would not see this as a source of motivation... Rather they will twerk their dairy yansh for stripers club in ikeja. SMH
BTW.... Congrats mamas. grin
May you deliver in your respective positions.
Lol "DAIRY" yansh...hahahaha..Bitches

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Chinom(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Marvinspeed:
I don't understand how Mrs Alhassan is both a Minister and a Governor is it constitutionally right?

Just seeking answers.

The answer lies in disgusting and nauseating party politics. The minister of finance was just a commissioner in Ogun state. That ministry is waaaay too big for her.

Even Amaechi started as a member of the house of assembly. An Otimkpu for Peter. Ikechukwu Odili.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by M4gunners: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Paretomaster:

I can see Kemi Adeosun is from Sokoto, Dan uwarka
Just take a look at her post. You will understand why She was chosen from another region.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Marvinspeed(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chinom:

The answer lies in disgusting and nauseating party politics. The minister of finance was just a commissioner in Ogun state. That ministry is waaaay too big for her.

Even Amaechi started as a member of the house of assembly. An Otimkpu for Peter. Ikechukwu Odili.

Well party politics shouldn't change a country's constitutions.

I still need better answers tho
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by KanwuliaJara: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Only 5? shocked

Laaaa Waaaaa Oooooooh.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Bobbystanley(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
richommie:
#Yawns

my best female minister

#YOLO
Mad man
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Chinom(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Marvinspeed:

Well party politics shouldn't change a country's constitutions.

I still need better answers tho

Well, here is your better answer; Mrs Alhassan is not yet a governor. She would have to win the Appeal, maybe all the way to the Supreme court before she can be sworn in as governor. If that happens, she will be withdrawn as a minister.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Marvinspeed(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chinom:

Well, here is your better answer; Mrs Alhassan is not yet a governor. She would have to win the Appeal, maybe all the way to the Supreme court before she can be sworn in as governor. If that happens, she will be withdrawn as a minister.

I'd rather have a woman in charge of Ministry of Women affairs than her being the first woman governor. She would affect more people than having to affect just a state and her ego.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by experimentist: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
zico530:
Beautiful ladies. But dem take style resemble Alison o. Can we trust them with money?
talking bout opolo eyes
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by gidjah(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Good for them o,pray they dedicate their all into this life Time opportunity.May God help them
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Tolakay: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Me i know c mama n Taraba... Wait oooo is the last minister an half cast?

Ina so Hajia Zainab sha (mama masu keu) 'beauty n brain'

Allah temoki mu
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Pedro369(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why always Hausa(Muslim) on seat now? of a truth i can see d change indeed....
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by TeamSimple(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
pocknoser:
most of the women are Muslims angrymost of the women are Muslims
In what way did the christians in past administrations better your life?
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Greenlady: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Skin toning is an important part of skin care that must not be overlooked. Skin toning is quite
different from skin bleaching. While
bleaching completely removes the
first layer of your skin, destroying
healthy skin cells in the process
and thereby exposing the delicate
layer beneath which makes you
prone to early aging and bruises,
skin toning does the opposite of
this by rejuvenating the skin and
removing the dead cells on the.. http://jokkyforever..com.ng/2015/11/skin-toning-and-skin-bleaching.html?m=1

Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Only 5 women, is that all?. With more men in government posts, what have they achieved?. Shame sh.it different day. That is why Nigeria is still backward.
We need more women in government posts to sanitise politics, not egomaniacs.
Disappointed angry
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Mad man
U no well bobby
cheesy
#YOLO
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Asad69(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
@op amina j Muhammed is not from yobe, she hails from gombe state.
And you also forgot to add the minister of state for foreign affairs... In d name of Haj. Kahdija Bukar Abba Ibrahim who hails from Yobe.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by defenda(f): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
I admire women in politics kiss
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by MeandSum: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2015
M4gunners:
We have seen them and they are all notherbers.next topic please.

Go get a brain my friend! So, Ogun state is now north? sorry for you man!
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Ibebe: 12:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Kemi adeosun abeg take this

Fine woman
grin grin
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by tomayira(f): 3:22am On Nov 12, 2015
Wishing them the best
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Abraxas: 5:38am On Nov 12, 2015
As usual, no South East, or South-South female ministers.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by creepsyme(f): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2015
bettercreature:
Kemi Adeosun is very beautiful
sure very beautiful, she reminded me of diezani allison. wish her d best.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by lonelydora: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2015
zico530:
Beautiful ladies. But dem take style resemble Alison o. Can we trust them with money?

Wailer alert. Don't count your chicks before they are hatched.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
richommie:

U no well bobby
cheesy
#YOLO
guess who cheesy
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nigeria is funny, the people ruling keep ruling and the wailers keep wailing. I hate where I find myself
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
quiinnBee:
guess who cheesy
lol..ion knw!!
#YolO
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Gabrendo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
A female as a finance minister again. This our govt really trust women with our money o.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Gabrendo(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abraxas:
As usual, no South East, or South-South female ministers.
We hd Diezanni, all she did was impoverish the masses and enrich herself stupendously.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.