Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Who Has Worked With Freedom Group As A Quarry Supervisor? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Worked With Freedom Group As A Quarry Supervisor? (4299 Views)

I need anyone who has worked with Wapic Insurrance before? / Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? / Who Has Worked Or Is Working With Tiger Foods, Onitsha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Worked With Freedom Group As A Quarry Supervisor? by butanep(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
I applied to freedom Group Limited in Benin City and I was given a job as a quarry supervisor. The job has to do with lots of sacrifices the way it was explained. It involves moving and residing in a remote location entirely where the quarry is located where work runs from monday through saturday.

I heard one can make lots of money from the job but am still scared of the whole drama behind it. I studied Geology so it would have given me some fresh skills in my field but moving and settling in that remote location is one of my challenge. The payment is not really constant as it depends on your productivity( ie amount of trailer loads) but the company still have a certain amount to pay.

I want anyone here that has directly or indirectly worked with Freedom Group in the quarry site to share their experience and challenges so I will know better what it entails...

Your contribution will be highly welcome...
Re: Who Has Worked With Freedom Group As A Quarry Supervisor? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
its nt a viable job , i work there before, @ their quarry in Auchi edo state, except u wanna use it to build ur Cv. Back den they wanted us to use our cash to extract the stones and nw sell to the company.its just too crappy sad
Re: Who Has Worked With Freedom Group As A Quarry Supervisor? by Mckenzy99(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
@firebrand1,you are very correct,i worked there some time in 2006 in Head office as corporate Maintenance engineer,supervising milling managers operations in ikpseshi and okpilla,the working conditions were really poor as milling managers were forced to achieve unrealistic targets in the mist of steep competitors who have lower prices.People dont stay long in that company,not trying to give the company a bad name but that was my experience then.
Re: Who Has Worked With Freedom Group As A Quarry Supervisor? by butanep(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
I didn't work up to one month before running from the place. It's modern day slavery job.
Re: Who Has Worked With Freedom Group As A Quarry Supervisor? by Veltan40: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please I need a job in stone mining or quarry company or any related job. I already have years of experience in the job. Please help a brother urgently. Thanks
Re: Who Has Worked With Freedom Group As A Quarry Supervisor? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
They need workers now and their head office is located at 17, Ihama Road, GRA, Benin City and their phone contact is 09090090028

(1) (Reply)

Berger Paints Aptitude Test / U-CONNECT RECRUITS CALL CENTRE AGENTS / Earn Atleast 5k Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.