Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? (1508 Views)

N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience / I need anyone who has worked with Wapic Insurrance before? / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? by bamasite(m): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fellow nairalanders,
This forum is one that has a fine blend of experienced professionals sufficient to provide satisfactory answers to important questions. Indeed, it has most times served that purpose perfectly, even as one must take cognizance of the fact that we also have a case of 'mixed multitude' here.

Please, for the experienced copywriters or others with experience on the topic in question, "WHO HAS WORKED WITH DAILYPOSTS.CO.UK BEFORE AND HOW WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE?"

Please this is very urgent and requires answers to enable someone make a very weighty decision.....
you can get more info about the job on an earlier thread created here:https://www.nairaland.com/3651298/urgent-got-dprecruitment-invite-started

PS: I dont know why many find it difficult to read before commenting. Simply because i decided to use the exact term used by the company during their recruitment process in the earlier thread i.e dprecruitment, many people were talking of DPR recruitment. Please i mean dailyposts.co.uk......thanks
Re: Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? by Dailyposts: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2017
Hi,

We have nearly a dozen Nigerians working for us from different locations. Some have worked for us since 2012 smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? by Antego2010: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
i currently work here.....wats up
Re: Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? by drasaq(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Antego2010:
i currently work here.....wats up

Hi, how do I join up? What does working with them entail?

(1) (Reply)

Loan Officers Urgently Needed. / U Connect Direction Pls / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Business Development Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.