Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? (100219 Views)

Nigerian Man Says IVF Is Sinful / Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by donfelix4sure(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Who cook dis soup self? I ll be back shortly.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by macaranta(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
lasisi69:
End time post...

1 Like

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by charlsecy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
franciskaine:
Today na Sunday ooo, a sabbath day that must be kept HOLY.
I thought Sabbath was Saturday?
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Mafking(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
cold:
Hmmm..god killed Onan because he would not impregnate his brother's wife. How can anybody read this and call this god loving and merciful. What would it take to get these Christians' heads outta their asses? I'm at a loss here.
fool your hallah god no do worse....spermatozoa..bull dog,housefly...pig...what have we sed that has required u writing Christians heads in their asses...polygamous pig
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by stonecoldcafe: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
hisprinceship:
well, I don't spill on the GROUND, I spill on HER

On or in? Why will you spill on her? Is she a tissue paper abi refuse bin? Some girls dey suffer sha!
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Mafking(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
charlsecy:
I thought Sabbath was Saturday?

what makes a day to be Sabbath?? is it the day itself? or what happens that day...2day is Sabbath bcause we worship God today...God doesn't choose one day over the rest....mitcheew ignorance;
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by osazeeblue01: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Onan was a greedy man. The book of DEUT.25 V 5-10 said it all.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by abbey621(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
This is why I keep telling you people that religion is the world's greatest problem! Look at the history of the Bible and look at the Quran very similar yet people forget history and focus on events happening in the present. All the religions are flawed, God is the only one that knows who is truly worshiping him, keep your mind clean and do good deeds, the rest na just effizy!
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by podosci(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
So your wicked God killed a man for deceiving him?.....wow, God sure sounds like Hitler

3 Likes

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by castrokins(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Is It Right, Therefore, That One Could Take "Care" Of His Brother's Wife In His "Absence"?

gaetano:
Thought i should share to people like me who didn't know.

Genesis 38:8-10

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by yomifowe(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
cold:
Hmmm..god killed Onan because he would not impregnate his brother's wife. How can anybody read this and call this god loving and merciful. What would it take to get these Christians' heads outta their asses? I'm at a loss here.

Psalm 14:1 the fool has said in his heart that there is no God.
Psalm 34:8 o taste and see that the Lord is Good.

Psalm 107:1 o give thanks unto the Lord for He is good.

Psalm 103:2 bless the Lord o my soul.

Bro, God is a merciful God. If He is not, you won't be alive to even be able to post this.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by VICTOFX(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chanchit:
Guy park well, na pull out dey reign now, wetin dey vex God then no vex am now.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

So if you think God's standard has changed, pls have a rethink.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Muyiii(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
anonimi:
ORGANISED religion is a means to make everyone feel sinful and in need of an intercessor (pastor/imam/priest) to appela to his own God for forgiveness.
QED!!!

What else is sin?
Sitting on a chair instead of the floor? shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]

And you think most Nigerians read? They just follow blindly. Look how far religion has taken us...has it contributed more harm or good? Do they even dig deep to know how these religions got to our shores. Why do the northerners practice Islam and the Eastern folks Christianity? They just follow....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by adonismuller(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

from what I understand,its not the pull out that vexed God but he not doing what God asked him to do I.e (making the lady pregnant)

By the way is that not adultery? I thought adultery is a sin?
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Frankiss44(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
nuroegbu:
D major sin Der wasn't d withdrawal., it was disobedience... He was told to deposit n not withdraw...

My opinion

LOL.. Deposit and Withdraw?? Guy were you a banker in your former life? Lol

1 Like

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by daclint(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chanchit:
Guy park well, na pull out dey reign now, wetin dey vex God then no vex am now.

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by teemy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
I recommend everyone get a copy of esword which has bible commentaries that small issues like this could be explained.

This is the Op gaetano's quote

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the Fluid on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

This is the original King James Version

6 And Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, whose name [was] Tamar.
7 And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him.
8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.
9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled [it] on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

I would also be adding other sections that would show further proof that Judah counted Tamar marrying as important and not encouraging just any one having sex with her.

11 Then said Judah to Tamar his daughter in law, Remain a widow at thy father's house, till Shelah my son be grown: for he said, Lest peradventure he die also, as his brethren did. And Tamar went and dwelt in her father's house.

14 And she put her widow's garments off from her, and covered her with a vail, and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place, which is by the way to Timnath; for she saw that Shelah was grown, and she was not given unto him to wife.

24 And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt.

There have been children of dual parentage in the bible like Joseph father of Jesus.

Matthew's genealogy
Eleazar
Matthan
Jacob
Joseph

Luke's genealogy
Levi
Matthat
Heli
Joseph

Suppose that Eleazar, the legal heir of David's throne died without widow or son. Customarily a more or less close relative would be counted as his legal descendent and be said to have been "begotten" by him. Suppose also that Matthan is that relative and is the same person as Matthat (in Luke) with an alternative spelling. That would mean that Jacob and Heli are brothers. Then suppose that Jacob dies before he has sons. According to the custom of Levirate marriage (see Matthew 22:25) the brother of the deceased man is to marry and raise up descendants for the sake of the name of the dead brother. Thus Heli marries Jacob's wife and they give birth to Joseph, Jesus' father. In this way Joseph is the legal heir through Jacob's line, but the actual physical son of Heli.[/b]

Wife acquisition has been a tradition of the jews no wonder even the ibo tribe of nigeria whom are believed to descend from them have this tradition also but the marriage was always sealed.

Mathew 22

24 “Teacher,” they said, “Moses told us that if a man dies without having children, his brother must marry the widow and have children for him. 25 Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother.
26 The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh.
27 Finally, the woman died.
28 Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?”

Now onward to Onan's death was caused by an act of wickedness - chop and clean mouth. A lesson to us married folks that we would be held accountable to God for the way we treat our spouses especially with selfish intentions. Those that deny their spouses sex should take note!
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Frankiss44(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
adonismuller:
from what I understand,its not the pull out that vexed God but he not doing what God asked him to do I.e (making the lady pregnant)

By the way is that not adultery? I thought adultery is a sin?

The tradition of getting married to a brother's widow was actually approved by God back then.. So it was not adultery then.. And it is been practice in some tribes till date even in Nigeria
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by GentleSmiles: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
lack of knowledge.. it wasn't stated that pullover was sinful in any way but Onan's intent... gerrit?

pervert belle go repenta.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
You are also trying to tell us that Itz right to phuck ur brodas wife
No that not what he is saying
, she's a widow and it is the duties of brother in laws to raise offspring for their late brothers then.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by kulekaa(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
him folo dem write bible?
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by erimmy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
LAST DAYS WITHDRAWAL
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by NwaJesusteete(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=NwaJesusteete post=40743366][/quote]

ppl should stop deceiving themselves pls. Bible still remain bible nothing had changed in it. The bible we usé today has two parts of old and the new testaments. The old testament has to do with d jews and the mosaic laws combined. Then christ came to put many wrongs rt in the old testament. He says 'i came not to condenm the law but to put it rt' offcourse not all but few; not neccessarily cos they r sins but cos they have no meaning as to their lifes, now he says thou shall not judge;and thou shall not kill, hence there is no much différence btw the christians and their musilem brothers judgin from the old testament but the coming of christ makes différence cos we used to sloughter the infidels like chiken untill christ intervened with his own philoslphy of leave everything for me. So their is no confusion in the bible. Thanks,
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by PheemyS: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:

I thought it was a sin of disobedience not withdrawal.....he was instructed to impregnate her but he decided to have sex with her

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Malakh: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
You pagan xtians shouln't bother interpreting our book, Onan was killed because He disobeyed Yah's law that said we should be fruitful and multiply,Onan didn't want to raise a name for his brother to continue his brother's name,he was defiant, in regards to withdrawal, if Yah wanted to killed for every withdrawal then all those people who use condoms to have sex should have been dead by now or get bj.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by NwaJesusteete(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
NwaJesusteete:

ppl should stop deceiving themselves pls. Bible still remain bible nothing had changed in it. The bible we usé today has two parts of old and the new testaments. The old testament has to do with d jews and the mosaic laws combined. Then christ came to put many wrongs rt in the old testament. He says 'i came not to condenm the law but to put it rt' offcourse not all but few; not neccessarily cos they r sins but cos they have no meaning as to their lifes, now he says thou shall not judge;and thou shall not kill, hence there is no much différence btw the christians and their musilem brothers judgin from the old testament but the coming of christ makes différence cos we used to sloughter the infidels like chiken untill christ intervened with his own philoslphy of leave everything for me. So their is no confusion in the bible. Thanks,

so dont f*¥k ur brothers wife is not good for u, for old thins has passed away. Lets ibrase christ.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Malakh: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
who the hell are you to tell the Creator of all things if He says so, if you let me vex,i'll make sure you phone or pc gets destroyed in seven days.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Sunnyade01(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lasisi is back

Lasisi is a revolutionary

[the quote author=lasisi69 post=40741772]End time post... [/quote]
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by NwaJesusteete(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
NwaJesusteete:

if our musilem counterpats should accept christ like their Christian brothers did their would be peace to some extent in the wrld. God bless u.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by nitajj: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
franciskaine:
Today na Sunday ooo, a sabbath day that must be kept HOLY.
sabbath day is Saturday please. .
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by preetyb(f): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
I don't think it was bcause he just poured out his sperm that annoyed God but for the fact that he knew he was sleeping with the wife of his brother for the reason of making a baby that was suppose to bear his brother's name since he didn't have one before he died yet refuse to allow his sperm inside the woman, instead he was pouring it on the ground. That was God's annoyance I believe.

Nonetheless if u say withdrawals method is sinful, please tell us the pregnancy prevention method that is holy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.