Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? (100246 Views)

Nigerian Man Says IVF Is Sinful / Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by calabardick(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
You are also trying to tell us that Itz right to phuck ur brodas wife

hahahehehihi, no be sooooo sister
chei, i for don finish my halfcast sister inlaw.... c
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by ferguson17(m): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
lol you funny ooooo...
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by weezyk(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:
Thought i should share to people like me who didn't know.

Genesis 38:8-10

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

” But Onan knew that the offspring
would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's
wife he would waste the Fluid on the ground, so as not to
give offspring to his brother.

the sin there is betrayal and disobedience to his brother and Judah respectively not the withdrawal.... okay

1 Like

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

I see the anti-christ the Bible talked about
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by HIPROFILE(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
@OP I guess it must have done on you that we have enlightened guys here on nairaland... u can't sell deceit here! maybe sellable at your village but nat here....

sorry.... for your end time post.

1 Like

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by emonadeco(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Doctrine of devils
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nemesis99(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:

oga there is a difference htw knowing how to read and knowing how to read and understand. In this case, I see u can only read and understanding is far from you.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Revolva(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
So many mad people on NL......idiots....fools....lookk at wat dis OP just spilled here
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Sirtford: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
cold:
Hmmm..god killed Onan because he would not impregnate his brother's wife. How can anybody read this and call this god loving and merciful. What would it take to get these Christians' heads outta their asses? I'm at a loss here.

My dear, u don't know anything about God yet. Join a bible-believing church and they will teach u. I promise u will wish u've known him earlier.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by NifemiOlu(m): 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Why do people read the Bible out of context?

Some have mistakenly assumed that Onan's sin was masturbation. However, it seems clear that this is not the case. Onan was prematurely withdrawing from sexual intercourse with his new wife, Tamar. This is a form of birth control still practiced today (coitus interruptus). Onan had an obligation to provide his wife with a child, and his brother with an heir (Deut. 25:5; Matt. 22:24). He was now the oldest son in a tribe that was supposed to be fruitful and multiply in fulfillment of God's promise to Abraham. As the heir of Judah, he was destined to one day become the tribe's spiritual and moral leader. Onan's sin was in purposely disobeying his father, denying his wife the opportunity of conceiving the child that she wanted (and probably needed). There were strong cultural and practical reasons for her desire for children, especially a male heir. Onan enjoyed sex, but rebelliously prevented its natural and beautiful result, the conception of a child. He was selfish to the core, and showed disrespect for his brother, his wife, his father, and God.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by cold(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sirtford:

My dear, u don't know anything about God yet. Join a bible-believing church and they will teach u. I promise u will wish u've known him earlier.
You mean the same god that endorsed slavery? No thanks,i'll pass.

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nicogen4us(f): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
gaetano:

The situation in dat passage differ because it is Godly in assisting his brother to get a child and due to selfish interest he decide not to fertilize the woman but now or thisday when u think u don't want an issue most especially the married and u think u can teach ur hubby with dat method due to some condition about C.D. and to still enjoy urselves it ok and allow.but for singles abstanance from sex is best than and other method that is SINFULL.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by bextie: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
enigmagu1:
Everything about sex is sinful as long as you are not doing it with your wife ....onan was doing it with his brothers wife which is already a sin .....some chu rches advocates withdrawal method e.g catholic church , they believe contraception is sin.

Pls get your facts right, Catholic Church believe every form contraception , withdrawal inclusive is a SIN. hence the Catholic Church only advocates the NATURAL Method known as Billings Method. And of course only for the married in the church.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by meshack15: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
You lied guy,withdrawal system is one of the natural family planing system.would you now call the modern days family planing system of using drugs a sinful act? Then continue pouring the fluid in and born bokoharam ,agberos,and deve children all over the whole place without control ok,
gaetano:

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by charlsecy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mafking:
what makes a day to be Sabbath?? is it the day itself? or what happens that day...2day is Sabbath bcause we worship God today.......mitcheew ignorance;
My words were I thought Sabbath was Saturday?, which definitely were not an affirmation, but unfortunately, you let your eagerness for folly consume you.

I would also like to inform you that Sabbath is more about rest from work, not necessarily about worship like you wrongly pointed out.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by ajayiopy: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
You must be a sinner, is that all you can read in the bible
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Uniquejames(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
You are also trying to tell us that Itz right to phuck ur brodas wife
When he's dead!
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by dominusgai(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hello, it was not the pulling out that made God angry with him. It was the reason for pulling out. He did not want to continue his brothers lineage. That was both selfish and wicked. If he had pulled out as a way of family planning because he did not have enough resources to take care of too many children, am not sure that would have been an issue

1 Like

Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by ussy09(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
franciskaine:
Today na Sunday ooo, a sabbath day that must be kept HOLY.
end time pull
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by MyMentor: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Who is dis blind Bartimos?
In those days (nt so now) God allow a man 2 marry hs dead brother's and born a child 4 d dead brother, Deut 25v5.
D man was killed bacos he enjoy d woman witout fulfiling hs part - wich God tagged WICKDNES.
Spiling it is as d same as woman in mesuratn.
It is nt human until it met d egg. At dis point, anytin done 2 terminat it is sin.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
cold:
Hmmm..god killed Onan because he would not impregnate his brother's wife. How can anybody read this and call this god loving and merciful. What would it take to get these Christians' heads outta their asses? I'm at a loss here.
It will only take you being a christian to understand.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
femzysticks:
What an insight!!

No be OP talk am
Na so bible write am!
Where in the Bible was it said?:that its OK to do your brothers wife?
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by freshcvvs: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
linearity:

OP, you are incorrect, what God condemned was his wickedness for not wanting to bear offsprings in the name of his dead brother, it his motive that was sinful, not his action.

Base on your conclusions from just a single portion of the Bible, you are inheritely saying that:

1. The use of condoms, even by married couples is sinful.

2. Phucking your dead brother's wife is a glorious and worthy act commanded and commendable by God.

3. Polygamany is also a worthy act commanded and commendable by God.

Try to study the Bible more just like Paul admonished young Timothy, so that you can be able to "...rightly dividing (teaching) the word of truth"...2 Tim. 2:15.

So its him that is wicked for not wanting to bear kids for someone else which is his choice and not the PERSON or BEING that killed him while allowing the man in whom he so wanted his offspring from dying?

Why couldn't he keep the man alive or raise him from the death if he so wished to see his offspring? does it make sense?
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by cold(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mekwen:
It will only take you being a christian to understand.
I was a christian for more years than i can remember. Yeah..yeah i was never filled by the holy spirit. I never sought the face of god, I was only a church goer, i was only a christian by virtue of the fact i was born into a christian home. What else?
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by luciangelymail(f): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
itstpia8:
If you read your bible the right way up instead of upside down, you'll notice the reason why his action displeased God was because of the deceitfulness involved. He could have simply refused instead of pretending and actually having sex with the woman.

In the meantime, the major reason why Judah was in that area to begin with (imo) was because he was most likely looking for information about his brother who he and his siblings had sold into slavery.
Can I like ur comment 1000 times? Exactly! Am not saying otherwise, but u nailed it, he was deceitful, he enjoyed d woman but refused to give her wat she needs which was d main aim of the intercourse, op stop confusing people mbok
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by DaInferno(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Oga... Open ur eyes well... He is the God of today, yesterday and tomorrow..so He said in his own words, his the "unchangeable God". So continue withdrawing, he is soaking ur koboko in kerosene!
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by newspostng(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
So they fuckkkkked in the bible ...OMG ....crazy things the white folks wrote!
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by oluafam: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
enigmagu1:
Everything about sex is sinful as long as you are not doing it with your wife ....onan was doing it with his brothers wife which is already a sin .....some chu rches advocates withdrawal method e.g catholic church , they believe contraception is sin.
Pls this statement is very wrong, the Roman Catholic church forbids the withdrawal method and every other form of contraception including condom. please very sure next time.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by Chastekingkong(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
itstpia8:
The penalty for what Onan did, is not death, but being unclean until the evening.

check Deut 25 or so.

Therefore, for Onan's actions to have such a consequence, something more serious was clearly at stake.

from the timing, we see Judah's presence in that area was after his brother was sold and he was most likely looking for him and sending word out of the same. He married and had children there who were probably supposed to be helping in that search perhaps, in some way. Onan's action showed he considered Joseph dead or irredeemable. I hope he did not have a hand in Joseph's perils in Egypt, because after that, we are told of Potiphar's wife's attempt to kill Joseph through a false accusation.

In essence, Onan was attempting to end his brother's, if not his father's line which perhaps he did not identify with.

just my opinion, subject to review.
oga ade you reading a wrong verse -BIBLE > Old Testament > Genesis > 38.9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
Genesis > 38.10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by summerflame(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
;DThe guy just dey chop kpomo free of charge.. Guy but u dey vex sha.. bad guy ;DThe guy just dey chop kpomo free of charge.. Guy but u dey vex sha.. bad guy
Re: Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? by summerflame(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sorry sir, are u a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.