Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

WIFE Laments: My Husband Has Refused To Do The DO, Is It POSSIBLE? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WIFE Laments: My Husband Has Refused To Do The DO, Is It POSSIBLE? (619 Views)

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WIFE Laments: My Husband Has Refused To Do The DO, Is It POSSIBLE? by Xone3(f): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
We may have heard stories wherein a young woman or wife refuses the love advances of the spouse. This could be as a result of either a trivial or serious misunderstanding between the couple and as soon as this is settled or she feels the urge for the *thingy*, all things get back to the normal lovey-dovey.
But, what can we term it when the reverse is the case with the man refusing to perform his God given responsibility (love making) towards his beloved and now estranged wife and days pass into weeks, months and then years. Funny enough, it all started like a joke but drifts to become real.
Wait o! Is it really possible for a man to stay months talk less years without doing the *DO*?

Women Speak

YES, it is very possible

A man can if he so desires but how many can is the point.

It is not possible, they can’t. Men consider it more palatable than food.

With the comments above, the next question is: What could be the cause and the remedy?
He may no longer find the woman attractive, it is possible she has bad hygiene, sexual or body...

To CONTINUE visit http://bisxone..com.ng/2015/09/we-may-haveheard-stories-wherein-young.html

(1) (Reply)

Marital Concerns / Diabetes, Sexual Infertility And You / Father Remembers His Daughter Who Would Have Turned 16 Today But Was Killed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.