Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Marital Concerns - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marital Concerns (615 Views)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / 10 Marital "Nevers" / Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marital Concerns by Peezy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
To every unmarried young-man and woman, marriage is something we all desire and hope for. We all hope to get good jobs, find "the one", start a family and live together happily ever after. The discussion of having a full house wife or a working lady has been a concern for quite a number of people.
I actually grew up seeing the need for women to be fully employed and involved in mentally tasking jobs as opposed to been a full housewife or running a mini-store where she sits down all day.
However, I would say this could be a bit difficult considering the road, traffic conditions and working conditions in a place like Lagos. A couple of months ago i boarded a bus from oshodi to ikotun. With the traffic, discussions started in the bus and there happened to be a couple on the bus. I actually got home (Egbe) around 11 pm that day despite leaving my internship office (obalende) around pm -which was the worse i had ever experienced.
Now to the question, how do couples (especially women) manage to meet up with home demands (like cooking, time for the kids and hubby) despite late closing hours and traffic, e.t.c.
General advice on maintaining a good home is also welcome. Thank you.
Re: Marital Concerns by Tallesty1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Some married folks do not know their kids.

1 Like

Re: Marital Concerns by Blade21: 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
if you have that kinda job you will cook more over the weekend infact you cook on Saturdays then refrigerate every other thing you need to cook during the week won't be time consuming like rice , yam Etc on Sundays you dedicate yours elf to the kids checkout their homeworks ask what the have been upto, bond with them, tell them how much you love them despite not been around much, you can also gather money to rent a house not too far from your work place so you don't have to take so long to get home then for the husband part I dunno about others but I have got lots of strength even if you come late I will still play with you a little then the couple may also try and pan so their leave will fall at the same time that way the can spend all the time loving and reloving each other Peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do.... / An Advice To All Ladies Out There / True/False: When Rich, Women Often Make The Same Choices Men Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.