Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba (25544 Views)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / Ogun Pdp Expels Otunba Gbenga Daniel ,Adebutu Others / Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Emmzalon: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2015
What's mama taraba real name sef??
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by cybertuns(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by free2ryhme: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2015
PDP now fighting itself

Wailing Wailers wail oooooooooooo
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by kennycalls(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Confused party
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Goldencollins: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2015
he is a betrayer
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2015
Burger01:
Well, whatever rocks their boat smiley

Btw,

You were born in a first class hospital, I was delivered at home, we both survived.

You went to a private primary school and I went to a public school, we both ended in the same high school.

You woke up from the bed and I woke from the floor, we both had a peaceful night rest.

Your outfits are all expensive, mine are all simple and cheap, we both still cover our nake.d.ness.

You ate fried rice and roasted chicken, I ate locally made food but we both still ate to our satisfactions.

You ride on Lexus jeep, Range Rover, G Wagon, Hummer Jeep and I use public transport but we still got to our various destinations.

You may be reading this post from your Sony xperia, BB Z10, Q10, Samsung Galaxy 6edge, IPhone6+ and I typed it with my Touch one broken screen, we still see the message.

Lifestyle is not a competition and there are different ways to get a lot of things done, different lanes all leading to the same destination. Just because your neighbour is doing things faster does not mean you are failing.

Happiness doesn't come from having everything, but making the best out of what you have, it's all about how you see yourself.

Happiness is not having what you like. Happiness is liking what you have and being contented..

Be happy folkssmiley

Thats motivating. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by oweman: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2015
So he was wrong tosugest be judgement be treated as in the interest of the state .
The PDP would prefer he say the judgement be to favour party while the pdpcontinue to milk the state dry meanwhile he is an indigineof that state no wonder Fani Fakayodehas been barking on Dokpesi's speech : silly people
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by 4C2215131: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2015
The man is just being proactive. He seems to have taken a peek into the future and he acted based upon what he saw.
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by hotdi(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2015
golor:
It obvious we no longer have an opposition,the party called pdp is dead,it now a biafran party.

grin grin grin
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by MizMyColi(f): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2015
docadams:

Hmmmmm
I agree with you on this dear. But less we forget, all things in PDP are bound by unspoken rules. Sane politicians find it difficult to get their balance while in PDP.

Don't even go there.

APC would have done worse to him.

Ask the dead Kano REC and his family.

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by 4C2215131: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2015
Goldencollins:
he is a betrayer

Nope! He is a politician. His interest now lies elsewhere. You know where.
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by RexTramadol1: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2015
I broke up with this bia-tch that keeps milking me dry for nothing

I've gained independence

Moti bo oooo!

Now how many likes for me for breaking the chain.....
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2015
the guy is thinking of crossing over to APC.
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2015
ichidodo:
Away with the political rat...Good move by the party instilling iron discipline and unity amongst its ranks especially now that the ball is still in their court as far as Taraba, Appeal and Supreme Courts are concerned.

are u not supposed to be protesting for the release of your god nnamdi kanu wetin concern u IPOB thugs with activities of the zoo u better work towards the realization of Biafra undecided clowns
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by adeoba2008(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2015
He is welcomed to APC.
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Pepperoni2015: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2015
He forgot they are going to appeal?

protect yourself and family
install window security film
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by AbuMikey(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

He flouted a major unspoken rule of Opposition politics.

I understand now.
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by focus7: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2015
PDP house of confusion.
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by menxer: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2015
When GEJ accepted INEC "ruling" during the last Presidential election, he was applauded and given an award for statesmanship, what's wrong with Adamu's case?
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by blackpanda: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2015
PDP: Camp of Confusion grin grin
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by gretblue: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2015
The PDP impunity continues.
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2015
POP THE UMBRELLA COOPERATION. .......RESIDENT EVIL

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by miqos02(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2015
ok
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2015
I'm surprised at the way people reason. APC is doing what it could to kill opposition and the people seem to be enjoying it.
Only a party with bad intentions for the masses will try to get in the position PDP was for 16yrs....without opposition.
People should rather pray PDP survives as an opposition party if they really want to see the dividends of democracy. Opposition provides the checks and balances that gets a ruling party working and delivering on it's promises and APC doesn't want that.
The court order is like stealing of the people's mandate. The election I believe was held twice in some areas and the same person won.
Was told APC held primaries in Abuja for some of her present governors like the Benue state Ortom.
INEC is supposed to take the blame for what the court holds against PDP. They shouldn't have accepted the candidate in the first place if anything was deemed wrong with his candidacy rather than going ahead to hold elections with the man as PDP candidate.
Write judgment was to UPHOLD THE PEOPLE'S MANDATE, and blame INEC for it's failures.
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by billyG(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2015
He Spoke d Truth & they Set him Free!Metuh shld also speak d Truth so that he shall be FREE.........
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by maasoap(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2015
ichidodo:
Away with the political rat...Good move by the party instilling iron discipline and unity amongst its ranks especially now that the ball is still in their court as far as Taraba, Appeal and Supreme Courts are concerned.
They have no case, they will lose again and again.
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Klomente: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Nigerians and double standard. See people commending the man for being outspoken even when he went against His party's will. If someone in APC does the exact same thing this man did, they'll call him a traitor. Just as these same people are calling for the head of Saraki and Dogara.
Its perfectly alright when it works in favour of the party you support, but very bad when the same works against ur party. SMH
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by maasoap(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Sincere4u:
I'm surprised at the way people reason. APC is doing what it could to kill opposition and the people seem to be enjoying it.
Only a party with bad intentions for the masses will try to get in the position PDP was for 16yrs....without opposition.
People should rather pray PDP survives as an opposition party if they really want to see the dividends of democracy. Opposition provides the checks and balances that gets a ruling party working and delivering on it's promises and APC doesn't want that.
The court order is like stealing of the people's mandate. The election I believe was held twice in some areas and the same person won.
Was told APC held primaries in Abuja for some of her present governors like the Benue state Ortom.
INEC is supposed to take the blame for what the court holds against PDP. They shouldn't have accepted the candidate in the first place if anything was deemed wrong with his candidacy rather than going ahead to hold elections with the man as PDP candidate.
Write judgment was to UPHOLD THE PEOPLE'S MANDATE, and blame INEC for it's failures.
Who wants pdp as opposition if APC continue to get it right? To hell with you and your useless opposition.
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by modath(f): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2015
omenka:
The guy is obviously a novice at his job. He's unaware he's being paid to WAIL all the time.

There is simply NO ROOM for idealism or logic in PDP, ask the Auxiliary Nurse Metuh!

You are not nice!!! grin cheesy grin... Bwaaaahahahhaha. . grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by docadams: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Don't even go there.

APC would have done worse to him.

Ask the dead Kano REC and his family.

Since you said the man and his family are dead and you are acting like you know all the facts about the case, I will rather ask you.
So, MzMyCoil, who killed Kano REC?

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Rasdagama: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2015
The journey to the 100% islamization of North Central has just begun. CAN would you allow this to be, or do you think this is another political game? Buhari is not resting to ensuring that he successfully delivered the country to his pay masters, the Saudi Authority.T.Y Danjuma, where are you? Revd Jolly Nyame, where are you? Christian communities in Taraba, where are you? If this is allowed to stay, the next state will be Plateau & thereafter, Benue. No matter, what could happen, would you ever envisage a woman becoming the governor of Kano, Kaduna, Borno, Yobe, Sokoto,Katsina or Adamawa States? This is a long plot to take over Taraba state, islamically. If allowed to stay, Nigeria is gradually heading towards to the path that Turkey tolied some centuries ago. Come to think of it, who were those that constituted the election petition tribunal. Where in histroy, has any election tribunal said that the incumbent governor should vacate office & hand over to the other contestant. This is a clear indication that the Taraba election tribunal are dancing to an already written script. Aisha's statement during her ministerial nomination screening says it all.

Half word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty / Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara At Ekwueme's Parade Of Honour / Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.