Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba (25540 Views)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / Ogun Pdp Expels Otunba Gbenga Daniel ,Adebutu Others / Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by eyesofgod: 5:25am On Nov 12, 2015
By Wale Adenusi

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Taraba State has expelled its spokesman, Mr. Napoleon Adamu.

This followed an emergency meeting of the party’s state working committee held in Jalingo.

PDP explained that Adamu was sacked for accepting the verdict of the governorship election tribunal which sacked Governor Darius Ishaku.

The party said Adamu’s acceptance of the judgement, which was in favour of Aisha Jummai Alhassan of the All Progressive Congress (APC) was a conspiracy against the interest of the PDP.

The working committee resolved that Adamu’s comments in favour of APC had caused PDP great embarrassment.

Adamu had told newsmen in Jalingo that people of the state should accept the verdict and cooperate with the winner in the interest of the state.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/taraba-pdp-expels-spokesman-for-accepting-tribunal-judgment/118924.html

...When freedom after speech cannot be guaranteed...
PDP, wither thou?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by cornoil(m): 5:25am On Nov 12, 2015
Na so, the APC is moving like a tornado, so any smart politician needs to start associating with APC. Me self na SAI BUHARI I dey follow now oooo. The change is coming to every door step.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Mynd44: 5:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by tafabaloo(m): 5:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Kkkk
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by boboLIL(m): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2015
Expel or repel ,, e no kwocern me

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by momentum85(m): 5:36am On Nov 12, 2015
The young man is tired of PDP and used d opportunity to say it.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by adegunwa4real(m): 5:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Nigerian politics 101

Rule no 1

Tho shall not speak the truth!

23 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by olumide81(m): 5:43am On Nov 12, 2015
The truth shall set you free.....you are now a free man, go enjoy your freedom

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by eyesofgod: 5:44am On Nov 12, 2015
cornoil:
Na so, the APC is moving like a tornado, so any smart politician needs to start associating with APC.

Aside self preservation, there are many in PDP who still retain their sense of dignity despite the party type of politics. But problems arise when a member choses to display some sanity. If any one is doubt, ask Audu Ogbe, a former PDP chairman

9 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2015
PDP, eni ti o gba kadara, a gba kodoro.
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by ORACLE1975(m): 5:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Smart move
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 12, 2015
When did truth become relative? Truth is truth and it is not relative... two things are constant in life, change and the truth . Now pdp expects the man to keep quiet or distort the truth just to please PDP? Everybody can't be like olisa metuh

9 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by reuben79: 5:53am On Nov 12, 2015
But its nt a crime to say d truth"even in politics"nigeria politicans ar liars
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by golor(m): 5:56am On Nov 12, 2015
It obvious we no longer have an opposition,the party called pdp is dead,it now a biafran party.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by omenka(m): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2015
The guy is obviously a novice at his job. He's unaware he's being paid to WAIL all the time.

There is simply NO ROOM for idealism or logic in PDP, ask the Auxiliary Nurse Metuh!

27 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by MizMyColi(f): 6:05am On Nov 12, 2015
He flouted a major unspoken rule of Opposition politics.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by mrhipup(m): 6:12am On Nov 12, 2015
stay with the winning team......#TeamAPC
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by palladin: 6:16am On Nov 12, 2015
Someone needs a crash course on how to be a spokesman

7 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by lorbah001(m): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2015
K
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by lasisi69(f): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
End time
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by damton(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
b
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by docadams: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

He flouted a major unspoken rule of Opposition politics.

Hmmmmm
I agree with you on this dear. But less we forget, all things in PDP are bound by unspoken rules. Sane politicians find it difficult to get their balance while in PDP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by looseweight: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmm
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Dahveydson(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin angry angry
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
i laugh in spanish
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by nicedas(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
pdp no lk truth. mofus.
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by clevadani: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Pdp will never accept the truth even if it is staring them in the face.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by Burger01(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Well, whatever rocks their boat smiley

Btw,

You were born in a first class hospital, I was delivered at home, we both survived.

You went to a private primary school and I went to a public school, we both ended in the same high school.

You woke up from the bed and I woke from the floor, we both had a peaceful night rest.

Your outfits are all expensive, mine are all simple and cheap, we both still cover our nake.d.ness.

You ate fried rice and roasted chicken, I ate locally made food but we both still ate to our satisfactions.

You ride on Lexus jeep, Range Rover, G Wagon, Hummer Jeep and I use public transport but we still got to our various destinations.

You may be reading this post from your Sony xperia, BB Z10, Q10, Samsung Galaxy 6edge, IPhone6+ and I typed it with my Touch one broken screen, we still see the message.

Lifestyle is not a competition and there are different ways to get a lot of things done, different lanes all leading to the same destination. Just because your neighbour is doing things faster does not mean you are failing.

Happiness doesn't come from having everything, but making the best out of what you have, it's all about how you see yourself.

Happiness is not having what you like. Happiness is liking what you have and being contented..

Be happy folkssmiley

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by olapluto(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Pdp still dey alive?

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by olaola003: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Hehehehehehe

Unisex Toms Shoes for sale( wholesale and retail)
https://www.nairaland.com/2723370/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes
Football Jerseys available for sale also
 https://www.nairaland.com/2722585/2015-2016-jerseys-available-affordable
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by DONSMITH123(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2015
funny party. They've not seen anything.
Re: PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba by ichidodo: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Away with the political rat...Good move by the party instilling iron discipline and unity amongst its ranks especially now that the ball is still in their court as far as Taraba, Appeal and Supreme Courts are concerned.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive / Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages / Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara At Ekwueme's Parade Of Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.