Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,535 members, 7,830,582 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) (52701 Views)

Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi / Halima Babangida To Be The 3rd Wife Of Auwal Lawa: Lady Shades Anti-Polygamists / Halimat Ibrahim Babangida To Wed Auwal Lawal Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by senatorbayor(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
whaoooo!

so sad. what a fine gentle man .

i pray to see an end to all these bastards unrest.

May his soul RIP.

We will conquer this war soon
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by PLANETMARS(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Oga stop making noise and start with the Biafran next to you. The guy died a useless death because the zoo will capitulate eventually. Make a dangote truck ram into to you if you don't kill a Biafran today. You mock dead Biafrans now you can't take your own medicine. Monkeys. grin
see this fool who can't take a bullet for Biafra! U talk like d coward who led millions of goats to slaughter

1 Like

Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by solowizzy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
RIP

Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Mishydoo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
IN ASAs VOICE....."HEY MR SOLDIERMAN...BUT U ARE FIGHTING FOR ANOTHER MANS CAUSE WHEN U DNT EVEN KNOW HIM,...WAT DID HE SAY TO MK U SO BLIND,TO UR CONSCIENCE AND REASON... sad

1 Like

Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by hardbody: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
coleon:

You are spot on bro,Of all these people chanting biafra,IPOB e.t.c i have not seen anyone of them that will not have one breadwinner or the other in Lagos and Abuja.
How they intend to survive if these their breadwinners are sent back home when they get their biafra is what baffles me.

I have gone through the length and breadth of Lagos and i deliberately raise this issue with every Igbo man i meet in pubs,at work and even beer parlours, and the amazing thing is the response i receive is like a general consensus from the igbos in Lagos at random. Non of them has ever spoken well about biafra,infact most of them cause the sponsors and the people at home that are trying to turn Nigerians against them.
Meaning no well to do business man and gainfully employed igbo man is for biafra, the only set of people chanting this rubbish are the illiterates on the streets of Aba and its likes and the semi-illiterates people on nairaland that have maybe a B.Sc but cannot do anything meaningful with it so they flood Nairaland to vent their frustrations through ethnicity and nepotism.
Biafra is a fraud try and do something meaningful with your life.

LOL. When Biafra becomes a reality, i will stay back in Nigeria as an expatriate and be earning in International denominations (not in NAIRA ooo).

Although the entire thing is funny to me. I am core Igbo and a believer in Biafra but the infrastructure and facilities are not yet ripe to take on this evolution called Biafra.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Farkson(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kestolovee95:

I am simply paying you zoogerians back in your own coin, you mock fallen unarmed pro-Biafran protesters shot by the likes of that uniformed abooki idiot up there.

I repeat, the idiot died for nothing. Every offence meant.

I just wish I can meet u in person... And teach u d lesson of ur life. U almost make me hate all Igbos but no... u are just a selected idot.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Wizlove(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:
Whaoo...see this fine guy wey die for me and you!! He died so we can have a peaceful and unified Nigeria These sort of guys are the true heroes!!! If na some religion, he would have been declared a matyr..

ME I can never ever never die for Nigeria...
keep deceiving yourself. Unified ni unified ko. That word unified strangle you there. Nonsense.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Seun360(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:
he was a shitty soldeir to get killed by a bunch of illiterate muslim fanatics

Abeg, try make ur brain dey function small.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ameen
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by PROPAGANDIST(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
PLANETMARS:
guess what? Ur fada and loved ones shall all die from bokoharam and WE SHALL KILL ALL YOU BIAFRA PEOPLE THIS TIME IN THEIR MILLIONS!!! Am ready to die for nigeria I pray we go to war so I wud go to ur house shoot ur fada rape ur mum then shoot her. And then I wud shoot u in the eyes and finally blow off ur brains. FUCCK U FUCCK UR FADA FUCCK UR MODA all offence meant!!!!! Biafra has died like that soldier only difference is that the soldier died as a hero but all biafrans shall die as fools and their lives waasted!!
GUY u too dey watch film....anywyz...RIP to the gallant soldier
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Bobnotrouble: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
obiremy:
Meet another gallant soldier Major Auwal Saad who fell into the trap of Boko Haram terrorists on Tuesday the 10th of November 2015 in Maiduguri.

The deceased graduated from NDA. He is a married father of two.He lost his life while trying to defend his country in the battle against Boko Haram.
May his soul rest in peace.Amen

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/nigerian-soldier-killed-by-boko-haram.html

AMEEN
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Kestolovee95(f): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Farkson:

I just wish I can meet u in person... And teach u d lesson of ur life. U almost make me hate all Igbos but no... u are just a selected idot.

If you meet me in person, you'll last only 10secs. That's was the average lifespan of an average zoogerian vandal in a hand-to-hand combat with a Biafran Commando during the war.

3 Likes

Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Money40: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
obiremy:
Does that matter?Killing is not good
so 3million don't matter abi
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by juxtabayano(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
DAMN!!!! THIS WAS MY CAMP COMMANDANT (NYSC) RIP!!!
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by oc2fish: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
I wonder why so much hate on the issue of biafra. If they want to go and they succeed so be it. I learnt Malaysia actually kicked out Singapore from a union orchestrated by same British. Today they ve find their level. Please stop fighting because of this. Today the yesterday poor Singapore is now a first world while Malaysia is a third world. So stop the bad blood. All that matters is that we are humans.

2 Likes

Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by charlesbailey(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
let take my time to explain your stupidity to you;

did this dead man mock the 'unarmed pro-biafra protesters'? maybe NO

did you see the person you quoted mock the same protesters? mostly likely NO

why then do you believe everyone that's not ibo is against your biafra agenda? because you and are your kind are a bunch of stupid low thinkers who have a rotten garden egg for a brain. FFK who has embarrassed your tribe in all ways has suddenly become your mouthpiece just because he made a statement in support of your cause, that alone shows how shallow your kind are and why you are not ready for biafra

Not every non-ibo is against biafra
not every ibo wants biafra
not all pro biafra protesters want biafra

this generation of ibo people is more likely to die for a silly cause than those who died for the great cause of biafra under ojukwu
if you think you're fighting for biafra under nnamdi kanu, then you're worth the vain death
Kestolovee95:

I am simply paying you zoogerians back in your own coin, you mock fallen unarmed pro-Biafran protesters shot by the likes of that uniformed abooki idiot up there.

1 Like

Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by kestolove95(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Captain saad was my camp commandant in minna niger state, while we wia in camp at paiko, nysc batch C 2013
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Guyman02: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
disloman:
He died for a better cause compared to your imaginary Biafra.Mention one that have died and celebrated while fighting for Biafra.May his soul rest in peace.

Hediot without occur, imbe without cile!
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by realadesco(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
R I P
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by kestolove95(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
joexy7:
I still find dis story to b strange, I knw him personally, he was our Camp commandant @Nysc orientation camp in iseyin Batch A 2011, even after dinner service year I still do interact with him by for like a year now, I lost his contact...
I also knw him wella, ma camp commandant nysc batch c 2013 at paiko camp minna niger state
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Fash20: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Money40:
Rip but you you people killed my brothers in the east why while protesting peacefully, and our 3million matrs you starved to death
His he d 1 who starved them?

1 Like

Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by kestolove95(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
juxtabayano:
DAMN!!!! THIS WAS MY CAMP COMMANDANT (NYSC) RIP!!!
u mean paiko camp at minna 2013 batch C?
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by ylaa(f): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
NEVER SPEAK ILL OF THE DEAD.
HE WAS A GALANT SOLDIER
AND HE DIED GALLANTLY
MAY HIS GALLANT SOUL REST IN PEACE
SUCH A GREAT LOSS
PappyMason:

1 Like

Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by flokii: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
R.I.P soldier...
wat a fine, gallant officer
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Ayomel(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
May his soul rest in peace. Thanks for defending our country Nigeria.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Fash20: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Frustrated Buffoon.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Money40: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fash20:
His he d 1 who starved them?
have you ever condemned the soldiers who killed armless protesters in osha 30th August and and igweocha #ph

2 Likes

Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Fash20: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Money40:
have you ever condemned the soldiers who killed armless protesters in osha 30th August and and igweocha #ph
yes of course.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by juxtabayano(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
kestolove95:
u mean paiko camp at minna 2013 batch C?
yes o!!!
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by tete7000(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Our soldiers and officers are still losing their lives in this war and some say it has almost ended. Far far from it. May the soul of the officer rest in peace. May God bring end to this war that make people lose their parents and loved ones. Amen.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Reference(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

You must be very silly indeed.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by prmix: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
wait o, am I mistaking or is my sight failing me, Is this not my camp commandant at paiko camp Niger state 2013 batch C? He was a gallant, mean and no nonsense man. may his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The World's Largest To Be Unveiled In Ibadan Tomorrow / Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.