Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) (52699 Views)

Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi / Halima Babangida To Be The 3rd Wife Of Auwal Lawa: Lady Shades Anti-Polygamists / Halimat Ibrahim Babangida To Wed Auwal Lawal Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
For those of you critisizing people who are so unfeeling about the major's death,don't forget that as humans,we have our different ways of expressing the way we feel about things,just the way some people from the North and South West feels about the genocide that was carried out in South East between 1967-1970.I really respect their opinions anyways and also encourage them to try as much as possible to be good ambassadors of their chosen Nationality.May God bless you guys for your unrelenting struggle as your fallen heroes wherever they are,are happy with you.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Fanuchi: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kai!!! Eryaa!!! He was my camp commandant in Minna Niger state, 2012 batch A. A disciplined, rutless and brutal captain at that tym. rest in peace warrior.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by bummyla(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Amen! Rest In Peace! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Dalyjay(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rip man, ur death willnt b in vain, dis country will turn out to b d best someday
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by PLANETMARS(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
mykel231:
Keep on fooling yourself.You asked for death and I wished you one horrible one and you're scared already.Your hands are like toy.This' social media,where everyone displays ignorance,but in reality,you can't even come close to me.My megads,who are still Hausas will so beat you like a thief and coward that you are.Hypocrite.
u r d one who sound scared u wished me death and I accepted because we all must die,I choose to die for my country but I only wish to take ur life first. Lol ur megads that's all u can boast of? See this poverty stricken swine! Mr man I would rape ur mum put a bullet in the hole where u maggot came from while u watch and there is no fuccking thing u can do. Moronic fool ur oga ojukwu is receiving slaps from d millions of goats he led to the slaughter.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Beckybecky30(f): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
cry Saad was our Camp commandant During my service camping in Niger state. He was so handsome and a very young nice man. May ur soul rest in peace Capt saad lipsrsealed
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Dubs(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rip 2 one of the most gallant soldier Nigeria ever had in terms of solid command & leadership, we will miss u all our dear commandant, we d batch c Nysc corps members paiko camp, Niger state will forever keep u in our hearts which i kwn cuz u re loved by all, once again RIP our beloved captain Saad now late major Auwai Saad.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
he died for the country and not me.

And I assume you are not from Nigeria or you font reside in Nigeria
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Dubs(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rip 2 one of the most finest & gallant soldier Nigeria has ever had in terms of solid command & leadership, we wil 4everly miss u dat i kwn 4 real our dear commandant Nysc paiko camp Niger state, batch c 2013, Rip our beloved captain saad now late major Auwai Saad till we meet again.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 13, 2015
tobimillar:

And I assume you are not from Nigeria or you font reside in Nigeria
ok, but...he still didn't die for anybody. He only died for the entire nation.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by COCKCROW: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Point of correction, he did not die for Nigeria but for the monster created by the Northerners and their terror based religion. This monster was in the time past used to murder Ibos cum Christians in cold blood under whatever excuse. Mark it I am not rejoicing for the death of this young man. Had it been agreed to divide Nigeria into manageable size, most north could have gone to way demanded by BH and there would not have been shedding of innocent blood. Biafra is the only solution. Great Biafra!!
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by UzorSteve(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
obiremy:
Meet another gallant soldier Major Auwal Saad who fell into the trap of Boko Haram terrorists on Tuesday the 10th of November 2015 in Maiduguri.

The deceased graduated from NDA. He is a married father of two.He lost his life while trying to defend his country in the battle against Boko Haram.
May his soul rest in peace.Amen

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/nigerian-soldier-killed-by-boko-haram.html

Oh bloody hell.....he was my NYSC camp captain. May his disciplined gentle soul RIP
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by bettyoge: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2015
my frnd cnt stil belive u gone , gentleman we fondly call u @9ja state while u ere our camp commandant,u kept in touch wit us even after we paased out frm Nysc, remember u forcing me to carry d colour party flag even when I said I cnt March u said I can n I wld do it @ our passing. Out parade,u told me u going for ur promotion exams to become a major whih u successfully got not barely a year ,n now u gone, ur wife n ur 2little princess u adore so much, I pray God give Dem d grace to bear ur loss,RIP Major sa'ad ( gentleman corper)# sobs!
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by mbahra: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Oh My God! Major Sa'ad was my camp commandant, Iseyin-Oyo State NYSC batch A 2011 then a captain. He was a close friend while on and outside camp. Genremen as nick named, was a good man, an intelligent soldier, Humble and courageous...... May his soul and souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by frazegidi(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chaiiii my sa'ad @ Niger state camp commandant is gone... the guy that told my guy to do 300 up and down banger banger.... RIP in peace man
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by opiororo1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
so sad... sad
I remember him from paiko camp. operation no touching... may he rest in peace.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by april88: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2015
mbahra:
Oh My God! Major Sa'ad was my camp commandant, Iseyin-Oyo State NYSC batch A 2011 then a captain. He was a close friend while on and outside camp. Genremen as nick named, was a good man, an intelligent soldier, Humble and courageous...... May his soul and souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace.

So sad to hear of his demise...was in same camp with u back den 4platoon
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by april88: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Fran6ixesq:
RIP baba. This guy frog-jump me wella for NYSC Camp, Iseyin Oyo State. 2011/2012 Batch A... So he is no more. #Life

You must be in 4platoon to have been frog jumped
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by drmuri(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
so sad. This gentleman was our commandant in paiko camp Niger state batch c 2013.
he was so religious and morally upright never for fooling around or womanizing like other soilders. his attitude endeared him to most of us. May Allah grant him and Solar( another Soilder in paiko camp whom I learnt succumbed while battling book haram) jannayul firdaus.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by drmuri(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
so sad. This gentleman was our commandant in paiko camp Niger state batch c 2013.
he was so religious and morally upright never for fooling around or womanizing like other soilders. his attitude endeared him to most of us. May Allah grant him and Solar( another Soilder in paiko camp whom I learnt succumbed while battling book haram) jannatul firdaus.
Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by drmuri(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
he was so religious and morally upright never for once fooling around mammy market drinking or womanizing like other soilders. his attitude endeared him to most of us. May Allah grant him and Solar( another Soilder in paiko camp whom I learnt succumbed while battling book haram) jannatul firdaus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.