Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos (64297 Views)

President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / Dakuku Peterside Resumes Work As NIMASA DG Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Mutuwa(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2015
iboboyswag:

Mutuwa! Don't worry I am praying for you... You must be sensible IJN Amen!

Get sense first,before attempting to pray for someone.Get well soon chump.I doubt if you even know who the Almighty is.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Mutuwa(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2015
iboboyswag:

Mutuwa...... You really need help. You have chosen to continue to disgrace your family in the eye of the public.. Why now? Ehn! Must you openly display this sort of madness? Mutuwa!

In other news... This your name sounds more like a brand of Kunu..... A possible root cause for this psychotic display as you know, there is so much in a name

Like i said...you really mumu pass cow,and if it takes you ages to respond to the thread,you are a disgrace to your clan of drugs and trafficking in your own blood sisters. grin

I rarely argue with an Ediot he will drag you down to his level and beat you with meaningless inexperience.

I have no patience but do have time for people who wear their ignorance and insecurities on their sleeves like badges of honor.

December is around the corner, shouldn't you be on roads robbing people? Abi una don upgrade? grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by iboboyswag(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2015
Mutuwa:

Like i said...you really mumu pass cow,and if it takes you ages to respond to the thread,you are a disgrace to your clan of drugs and trafficking in your own blood sisters. grin

I rarely argue with an Ediot he will drag you down to his level and beat you with meaningless inexperience.

I have no patience but do have time for people who wear their ignorance and insecurities on their sleeves like badges of honor.

December is around the corner, shouldn't you be on roads robbing people? Abi una don upgrade? grin

I was actually having fun until I saw the scruffy looking image of the person I was rolling in the mud with... Mutuwa you are not worth it, never the less I enjoyed it while it lasted and I am sure you did as the likes and attention have indeed validated your existence. Have the last word and enjoy!
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Mutuwa(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2015
iboboyswag:

I was actually having fun until I saw the scruffy looking image of the person I was rolling in the mud with... Mutuwa you are not worth it, never the less I enjoyed it while it lasted and I am sure you did as the likes and attention have indeed validated your existence. Have the last word and enjoy!

Myopic riffraff. the likes were representations of "sane " and copious group of people who saw meaning and sense in the thread.Though the likes were un-envisage charlie..never the less,"sane" people did express their minds,by acknowledging the truth.

Morons like you will always get rejected even by your great grand father "the devil" himself,for your abrupt and illogical ways of shying away from what is apparent. wink

Your trait and mannerisms are exclusively akin to those whose existence was thru a failure in "Coitttuss interrupptuss"

Keep barking "DOG" I have stone manufacturing factory",for comical Ediots like you.

And yeh! I got the likes grin wink lets see if your brains (if you have one) can get some hits for you... donkey. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.