Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,809 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos (64274 Views)

President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / Dakuku Peterside Resumes Work As NIMASA DG Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by jaymichael(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2015
It is Fashola that used to say the reward for success is MORE hard work.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by kilode100(f): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
Mutuwa:

your mother and father am sure had a jolly good years of glee in good old Nigeria.
things have now changed bimbo.
face the facts and accept the truth..if it hurts then go to hell, for not conceding to it.

Mumuni odenson, I think, that you need to get laid.
Early Thursday morning, you don balance to spew nonsense out of your mouth..

What happened to you AuntyMummy? Are you experiencing pms? Did the stylist hold the hair too tight?

Did you say go to hell? cheesy cheesy cheesy para lo nor bcooz na me and you go be Landladies grin grin grin

36 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by harry509: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
vivianblog:
Babatunde Fashola -(Lagos) Minister of Power, Works and Housing, who was the former Governor of Lagos state has just visited ministry of works, meets with acting. Permanent Secretary and Directors to prepare grounds for the task ahead, wishing Him great days ahead see photos from the resumption of duties below.

source http://viviangist.com/minister-of-power-works-and-housing-fashola-resumes-work-see-photos

congrattulation 2 baba himslf, I pray GOD gve him d strength 2 lead well.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by niyi123: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Mutuwa:

yes o! good prayer.

BTW

FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

An informal Census was conducted by an Igbo Organization. The Group discovered that there are Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis.

In addition, they found out that there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land, out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis. What is intriguing was that the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc.

Consternatingly, there was a single account of a Tiv Man, a Christian, from Benue who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate.

Today, throughout Nigeria, it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. Yet, in the North and the South West there are States that have appointed Igbos as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc.

As big as the Onitsha International Market is, no other tribe is allowed from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance.

Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has 100% Igbos as support Staff in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra?
Igbos should learn to tolerate others!!! And shut their bloody mouth, I vote they should get their Biafran country and leave our markets, Lands and all for us "the almajiris" we are damn tired of their imaturity and lack of respect for their leaders, elders and betters

May God bless you for your wonderful post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by stevedusky: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2015
kossyablaze:
what do u gain from this false propaganda?u can do beta bro.stop hating on d igbos.

He is not far from the truth bros. I work with Govt, just that we don't say things like that. The most tolerant set of people are Hausas. Am not one anyway but that's just the truth. I liked the guys piece yesterday. Igbos need leaders that can move out of hate and intolerance. Goal getters like Emeka Ayouku. God help my Igbo Brodas.

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by nwaanambra1(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Mutuwa:

[s]yes o! good prayer.

BTW

FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

An informal Census was conducted by an Igbo Organization. The Group discovered that there are Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis.

In addition, they found out that there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land, out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis. What is intriguing was that the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc.

Consternatingly, there was a single account of a Tiv Man, a Christian, from Benue who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate.

Today, throughout Nigeria, it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. Yet, in the North and the South West there are States that have appointed Igbos as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc.

As big as the Onitsha International Market is, no other tribe is allowed from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance.

Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has 100% Igbos as support Staff in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra?
Igbos should learn to tolerate others!!! And shut their bloody mouth, I vote they should get their Biafran country and leave our markets, Lands and all for us "the almajiris" we are damn tired of their imaturity and lack of respect for their leaders, elders and betters
[/s]

so sad that at this your grand age you still engage in trivialities.

Peeps like you who are already grounded in the indivisibility of Nigeria are suppose to preach unity and not disunity.

May Allah forgive you. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by ekeminiabasi(f): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2015
@ichidodo;this same lawyer worked well in lagos state;far beyond a lot of your "square pegs in square hole". Stop the hate. Jonathan has lost. Face reality and wish this government well.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by MummyTehillah(f): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2015
I love this guy and I predicted well.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Azumy(f): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2015
ichidodo:
He's just a lawyer... what does this horribly inept and clueless square peg know about electronics, electricity and concrete bridges?... This warped phenomenon is a dumb first from President dulladeen from Daura village
badbelle no go take u anywia desist frm such act.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by ichidodo: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
@ichidodo;this same lawyer worked well in lagos state;far beyond a lot of your "square pegs in square hole". Stop the hate. Jonathan has lost. Face reality and wish this government well.
Will you shut up?!?!
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by DataNaija: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2015
...m
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Fash never start work e hair don white already!!

Anyway i believe fash! I have always said this man could do the job especially when he has no interference in the form of godfathers.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Mutuwa(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2015
nwaanambra1:
[/s]

so sad that at this your grand age you still engage in trivialities.

Peeps like you who are already grounded in the indivisibility of Nigeria are suppose to preach unity and not disunity.

May Allah forgive you. undecided

Thank you.I appreciate. smiley
But serious reading and research can do a serious damage to your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by chidonke7: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2015
[size=28pt]Great Scholarship! Career Offer
Click Here: http://applyedu1..com[/size]
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Mutuwa(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2015
kilode100:

What happened to you AuntyMummy? Are you experiencing pms? Did the stylist hold the hair too tight?

Did you say go to hell? cheesy cheesy cheesy para lo nor bcooz na me and you go be Landladies grin grin grin

like I just replied one of your inconsequential brother, bimbo! Reading and research,can do a serious damage to your ignorance.
you are just as confused as a stenchy rat in a burlesque show. wink
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2015
I want to be blessed and intelligent like dis man. Great Fash
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by dantori(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2015
ichidodo:
He's just a lawyer... what does this horribly inept and clueless square peg know about electronics, electricity and concrete bridges?... This warped phenomenon is a dumb first from President dulladeen from Daura village

you are a goat Ala! you've never been to Lagos he is a lawyer but the best thing that ever happened to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Mutuwa(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I dunno if this is the right thread for this but i remember vividly decades ago when i applied for admission into FUTO, i remember being told pointblank by their admission officer that Rivers state and Ikwerres would not be admitted into FUTO, that we were off their catchment areas..Admission was only open to Igbos and Delta Igbos....i asked why Rivers and Ikwerres with common boundary with Imo isnt a cathcment area while DeltaIgbos will be admitted..she say na their policy..i jeje rewrite Jamb and choose Uniport oh..no time for Igbos and their rubbish.

thank you for your meaningful contribution.I reckon with people who voice out the truth.You are not the only one that had gone through this admission tribulation,am sure a copious number of Nigerian's did.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by gomina001: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2015
nice say
Mutuwa:

yes o! good prayer.

BTW

FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by CaptaiinG(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2015
kilode100:

It is ok oh, why dis?Am always seeing your comments on nairaland but today u fcked up I swear, #heartbroken
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Rapoo(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2015
phlemzy:
Do you want him to be painting them black against reality?
Never suggested sure u know
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by olowookerekemi(f): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2015
congrats to him
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by olowookerekemi(f): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2015
ichidodo:
bad belle is allowed

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by DataNaija: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2015
...mn
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by kilode100(f): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Mutuwa:

like I just replied one of your inconsequential brother, bimbo! Reading and research,can do a serious damage to your ignorance.
you are just as confused as a stenchy rat in a LovePeddler house. wink

It takes one from a whorehouse to know another and btw, I already stated I was typing from a brothel cheesy cheesy

So, tell me, wetin Igbo people do you? Dem no gree you progress? Dem thieve your destiny? Abi Your konko below no dey rise again? grin grin

My Dear Nairaland' people, pls enough because most of us with Igbo and Yoruba families are caught inbtw.

Mutuwa, so fe do obo? tongue

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by ojsquare: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2015
ichidodo:

See this Mumu ooooo. E be like sey Dem dey fry egg for your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by kossyablaze(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2015
Mutuwa:

Negative or Positive writing my brother...that is own world. I reiterate NO tribe is perfect.
we may collectively be good people/tribe, but individually we can never be the same.
U even said south-east universities don't admit hausas and yorubas.I had many friends from both tribes back in school.U av achieved ur motion and dat is preach hate and get likes...post dat on anoda thread too to kip gettn ur likes.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by nwaanambra1(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2015
Mutuwa:

Thank you.I appreciate. smiley
[size=14pt]But serious reading and research can do a serious damage to your ignorance.[/size]

this sound advice is actually for you.

let me also add to it - take a trip to awka, onitsha, aba and owerri. and you will see how stvpid u sound with that your post!

Hausa and yorubas are gradually taking over our market stalls and are developing their properties in all these cities i mentioned - and nobody is harassing or molesting them!

Let me ask you - who are the occupiers of the hausa clans in all these major eastern cities i mentioned? I guess its the Igbos right?

[size=16pt]ONCE AGAIN I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE YOURSELF SOME EDUCATION BY LEAVING YOUR LOCALITY AND TAKE A TRIP TO EASTERN STATES! IT WILL CURE YOU OF YOUR IGBOPHOBIA![/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by stevedusky: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2015
ichidodo:
Will you shut up?!?!
U can't shot him up. I think you the one that needs to be deleted from here before u develop incurables. Cos negativity of the heart is deadly toxin to your body. We just want to save ur life boy. U need to grow to understand shut up. Please make sure u reduce your shots to 5 ML

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by kossyablaze(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2015
CaptaiinG:

Why will you always mention Yoruba? An hausa guy posted what you quoted, why didn't you reply back and mention hausa? Are you afraid of the hausas? well they are ur wife
whateva nigga...dey ur lane.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Ashure: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Mutuwa:

yes o! good prayer.

BTW

FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

Bigoted tribalist, must u bring ur myopic reasoning to derail every thread. I can bet u are one of d descendants of Awolowo. A betrayer who crushed the hands that set him free. pls wise up.We don't need ur likes in Nigeria and if Biafrans decide to go it's still non of your business. you will only get poorer period.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by joedams: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2015
BIAFRA AWAITS U....SAFE JOURNEY
ichidodo:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" / This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo / EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.