Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,952 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

See The Nice Wine Purportedly Customized For The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Nice Wine Purportedly Customized For The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi (760 Views)

Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife / Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife / Meet The Contenders To The Ooni Stool; How The New Ooni Will Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nice Wine Purportedly Customized For The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi by vivianblog1(f): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2015
That's Lovely Great and wonderful so such a nice class of man , below is the nice Wine Coustomized for The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi Looks Like ... hope it looks nice

source http://viviangist.com/see-how-nice-the-wine-coustomized-for-the-new-ooni-of-ife-prince-ogunwusi-looks-like

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: See The Nice Wine Purportedly Customized For The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi by vivianblog1(f): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2015
Wonderful i think
Re: See The Nice Wine Purportedly Customized For The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Beautiful
Re: See The Nice Wine Purportedly Customized For The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi by HoLEEsinner: 7:42am On Nov 12, 2015
Seen
Re: See The Nice Wine Purportedly Customized For The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi by olaric(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2015
Nigerians are damn too wasteful. The current state of the economy does not call for such.
Re: See The Nice Wine Purportedly Customized For The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi by zinachidi(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2015
vivianblog1:
Wonderful i think
nawah oo, leave FTC for us nah..
Re: See The Nice Wine Purportedly Customized For The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi by Ibelong2God: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Wow!

The poster 2 steps above me, leave economy matter. Prosperity knows no state of the economy!
Re: See The Nice Wine Purportedly Customized For The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi by johnydon22(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Makes real good sense, lets hope kabeyesi reigns well....

Kabeyesi may your days be long, may African never let you slip..

Am igbo hope i got the spelling right... Good show respect to the king

2 Likes

Re: See The Nice Wine Purportedly Customized For The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:45am On Nov 12, 2015
Mtchew. I think se na beta tin
Re: See The Nice Wine Purportedly Customized For The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi by osaslord500(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2015
undecided
Re: See The Nice Wine Purportedly Customized For The New Ooni Of Ife Prince Ogunwusi by kossyablaze(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Mtchew dem no see Dom perignon or Ace of spades customize?na dis eva wine dey wan giv am

(1) (Reply)

“Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit More Wicked Crimes"- Sultan / What Is The Best Thing To Do With Contacts That Have Died ? / Proposed New Method Of Standing In Line ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.