Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Delay In Uk Application Process (urgent Advice) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Delay In Uk Application Process (urgent Advice) (709 Views)

Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines / Rwanda Visa Application Process / Questions About New E-passport Application Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delay In Uk Application Process (urgent Advice) by peter2010(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2009
my uncle re-applied for UK work permit entry clearance on 22nd of April, 2009 to my surprised he has not heard anything from the embassy. When he checked d status on the UKVAC Webiste this weekend it says (My visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission). It's taking more than three weeks now and his first application which was refused based on the fact that they tried to contact the employer but he was not responding 2 their questions and they believed that the work permit was not acquired in a genuine way (which is definately genuine) was sent back in 10 working days. Though his Solicitor in uk called him that they called on 13th of may to confirm their letter. Please kindly advise me through the look of things now is he going to be issued the visa. he has been in uk for 2 on working holiday before coming back to naija to apply for the work permit entry clearance (he got the work permit itself in uk). PLEASE YOUR URGENT AND CANDID ADVICE IS NEEDED. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Directions To Tourist Attractions / Before You Submit Your Visa Application / Lagos Airport Hotel (cheaper & Nearby)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.