Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) (4518 Views)

Udom Emmanuel And A Dead Accident Victim Yesterday (Photos) / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by LordaGuru: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2015
The fact that my Mum is igbo makes me feel like supporting Biafra, but their current approach is diametrically counterproductive. I really feel like weeping for what some igbos are unnecessarily currently putting themselves through. Treason and disturbance of public peace are big offenses under the Law, and as such the anti-riot Police and Soldiers are not smiling with the secessionist protesters. There was also quarrel between some that supported Nigeria and the protesters during which cutlass, etc was freely used. The first 2 pics were sent to me by a friend that witnessed the incident in PH. Remaining pics gotten from other bloggers that carried the news. A friend said igbos want to go so that they can greedily monopolize and selfishly control the Niger-Delter Oil because they will always outwit the real Niger-Deltans. The Oil Money is enough to develop all parts Nigeria, even for 100s of years to come. Oil was not put there by the igbos. Let's all be contented with enjoying the GOD's gist to this Nation. Greed is trying to tear us apart. Nigeria, united we stand, divided we fall!

http://www..ng/2015/09/03/7-igbos-killed-30-others-injured-by-nigerian-police-during-pro-biafra-rally/
http://www.news24.com.ng/MyNews24/Its-time-for-Igbo-people-to-condemn-Radio-Biafra-20151021
http://naijaparrot.com/over-6-dead-as-pro-biafra-rally-turns-bloody-in-onitsha/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by LordaGuru: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by divinehand2003(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2015
Na wetin be this now ?
Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by kingzizzy: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2015
These Biafrans are merely exercising their constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of movement and expression. Peaceful protest is a right not a privilege. So how is that treason? The pictures you posted that Buhari is running a terrorist Government.

7 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2015
these guys need to put pressure on UN and not challenge police.

2 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by otr1(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2015
All for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Pavore9: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2015
It is all about choice.

2 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Feranchek(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2015
Chisos!!!!

Now I'm beginning to hate this campaign of theirs. Ndi igbo will definitely get its freedom buh with the way it's going, these youths will just waste their lives and don't get their wishes. All those ibos abroad sponsoring these guys should come down here and follow them protest. Lubbish grin

6 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by phlemzy: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2015
See people giving their lives away for a fight they cannot win. I feel sorry for them those injured though. Government really need to bring more jobs on board so that these youths can have something doing.
If the fight for BiyaFra was worthwhile, notable Igbo leaders would have led you all. Nnamdi Kanu's wife and children are flexxing their lives overseas and he's pushing these guys forward to disturb the peace of their neighbourhood. God is. watching him.

4 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by LordaGuru: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Feranchek:
Chisos!!!!

A friend said igbos want to go so that they can greedily monopolize and sedishly control the Niger-Delter Oil. The Oil Money is enough to develop all parts Nigeria, even for 100s of years to come. Oil was not put there by the igbos. Let's all be contented with enjoying the GOD's gist to this Nation.

https://www.nairaland.com/2680295/outrage-over-biafra-protest-port

2 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by tayebest(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2015
[s]
LordaGuru:

As I'm typing this, I'm shedding tears.
[/s]
foool, why are you misleading Nigerians? undecided
The pictures are fake, the site you posted are not of this month sef...
No lemme swear for you oo.

3 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Lanretoye(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2015
na police or army matchet that one for head too?...mecheew
useless propaganda!

i fear before until i read the post.

2 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by lanrehamd: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2015
kingzizzy:
These Biafrans are merely exercising their constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of movement and expression. Peaceful protest is a right not a privilege. So how is that treason? The pictures you posted that Buhari is running a terrorist Government.
constitutional right with peaceful protest to distort peaceful co-existence of a governed country.....

2 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by LordaGuru: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Lanretoye:
na police or army matchet that one for head too?...mecheew
useless propaganda!

Surely, u didn't read the article before commenting. Incorrigible ediot that speaks before he thinks.
Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by superstar1(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2015
kingzizzy:

You do not have the right to stop others from passing on the same road you are protesting or for them to close their businesses. You do not have the right to disturb public peace and orderliness, despite the fact that you have the right of expression.

Every right comes with a responsibility. Once you fail to live up to your responsibility, your right stops.

Right is not absolute.

7 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by bolabolakemi(f): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Freedom is not given, it is taken.

Mandela and other freedom fighters passed through this but now they are free. The ends justifies the means. Kudos to Biafran youths for knowing who they are and what they want cool

3 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Lanretoye(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2015
LordaGuru:

Surely, u didn't read the article before commenting. Incorrigible ediot that speaks before he thinks.
the idiot does not have ur time,so he blames it on ur upbringing.

next time before you post graphic contents on this site,do what reasonable people do.

2 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by LordaGuru: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2015
tayebest:
[s][/s]

You are a big FOOL. I said you can NEVER find the first 2 pics anywhere else on Net except here because it was directly sent to me by my friend that witnessed the incident yesterday. The remaining pics are those people that recently died from Biafran protest, u are talking as if they are 4 months old pics or 6 years ago.. We need to unite and find a solution before it's too late.
Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Kestolovee95(f): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Feranchek:
Chisos!!!!

Now I'm beginning to hate this campaign of theirs. Ndi igbo will definitely get its freedom buh with the way it's going, these youths will just waste their lives and don't get their wishes. All those ibos abroad sponsoring these guys should come down here and follow them protest. Lubbish grin

Just like you claimed Nnamdi kanu was a coward tucked away in london. You zoogerians are a funny lot.

1 Like

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Obiagu1(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Only the first photo is from the protest.
The rest are fake, never happened in the East!

The OP is a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Obiagu1(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Old pix

1 Like

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by UnclePati: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2015
yoruba Propaganda.
this never happened during d biafra protest.

the picture is fake.
Yoruba lies.

pls tell us where this happened. what state. what LGA and what street or road where d protesters assembled when this picture was taken . give us d names of the dead and wonded..

Lies...Lies..Lies...NEVER TRUST a YORUBA man..they are all liars and propagandists.

the picture event happened during election violence. PERIOD.

Army no dey use cutlass on person head.

ooooooloshiiii...

3 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2015
LordaGuru:

As I'm typing this, I'm shedding tears.

You are but only shedding crocodile tears... Cowards like you are the reason why our leaders keep looting our collective resources since 1960 till date . You think critical change comes easily. Go to Egypt and ask the hungry youthful masses how they were able to force president mubarak to step down. It was through a peaceful protest. The biafran protest has been peaceful so far, and most of the picture you uploaded has nothing to do with biafra. Stop spreading lies

3 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by mazzi: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2015
This op is very mischievous,thse are old pics. note:there was no incident of probiafran and anti biafran clash in rivers state. why are yereubas contented with being cowards?

2 Likes

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by sherrylo: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2015
tayebest:
[s][/s]

Thank you. Those pictures are not as recent as the OP put it

1 Like

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by sherrylo: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2015
LordaGuru:

You are a big FOOL. I said you can NEVER find the first 2 pics anywhere else on Net except here because it was directly sent to me by my friend that witnessed the incident yesterday. The remaining pics are those people that recently died from Biafran protest, u are talking as if they are 4 months old pics or 6 years ago.. We need to unite and find a solution before it's too late.

Sharrap dia! Which first 2 pics? Pictures that has been on Internet since Monday abi na last week sef

1 Like

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2015
The 4TH picture depicts that the OP is a liar.

ALL Lairs will have a place in...................

1 Like

Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2015
bolabolakemi:
Freedom is not given, it is taken.

Mandela and other freedom fighters passed through this but now they are free. The ends justifies the means. Kudos to Biafran youths for knowing who they are and what they want cool

Your first comment exposes tour simplemindedness and inability to think critically. If your people are cutting up others in the name of their rights and you support them, you're tacitly calling for war as they also have the right to protect and defend themselves. Be careful what you wish for. This war will based and fought on your home soil.
Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by EternalTruths: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2015
In the end , Biafra will stand. cool
Re: Again! Some People Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2015
It is really pathetic that we nigerians are very prone to violence. I thought the peaceful protest march was meant to express their grouse against the arrest and continued detention of nnamdi kanu. We'll should learn to tolerate each other

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whosoever Wrote This Has Got Guts+Wisdom. A Short Open Letter To PMB MUST READ!! / 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down / Kwankwaso Shuts Down Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.